I have been chasing for some players to start a 2vs2 league.
I was try to find out a good idea to make the community a little bit more active (as not everyone like 1vs1 games).
Most of suggestions was "cant be allowed top players on the same team, but a good player cannot play with a very bad player", "Players do theirs teams, but player cannot choice team", a lot of contradictions.
Well, I BELIEVE that I found a good way, it will be balanced, fair and nice teams.2 vs 2 League Season 1 (October)
- One season per month
- New teams every season
- Promotion/demotion feature
- Inscriptions ends on 30th September 23:59 CET timeRules for each season
- Teams will play on 3 maps against each other in their Tier only
- Prizes Tier 1 division only: #1 team USD 100 each #2 team USD 50 each
- First season only: Players will be allocated to the best divisions according with their skill level, the bests on the top.
- Next seasons: New joiners will start always from the last Tier
- Number of divisions and promotion/demotion will be determined on the closure of inscriptions
- Disconnect: Pause immediately. The team which did not disconnect will have the decision to: 1) Declare which team win or 2) Rehost the game. If the another team don’t agree resume and continue the game.
- Leading will be defined by: 1) number of wins 2) best of head-to-head matches and 3) Number of games
- Even faster speed and High resourcesHow it will works?
- Season duration will be on monthly basis (e.g Season 1 October, Season 2 November….etc)
- Every season will have two phases for the players: 1) DRAFT and map choice 2) Games
- As mentioned before, the first season will be allocated per skill level
(yes, its possible that have some questions but is only the first season
Based on the Br League I took as an EXAMPLE 16 players
to show better how it will works the 2vs2 War 2 League:
With 16 players I will run 2 tiers only with 4 teams each. If more players, more teams per division and/or more divisions
For EVERY Tier half of players it will be considered best and half it will be worst, sorted by the results of the PREVIOUS season (except the first where I will allocate myself)Phase 1) DRAFT and map choice
(Will take place on the first week or before when everyone has completed their choices)
Based on above, player Shotgun will choice his pard first from the options of WORST players of his tier and also will choice two maps from the list. (not GOW , is already mandatory)
Then player Lone will choice pard and vote on two maps, etc etc…same on the another Tier. Harry will choice first, then LaLe etc.
Two most voted maps will complete together with GOW the 3 maps of current season.Phase 2) Games
Finishing the season/new season (EXAMPLE)Next Season
(Best players sorted based on previous season final place and not by my choice anymore
As you can see, the best teams will be always dissolved on the next season. Same for worst teams.
This will keep the competitive element, balance and of course funny moments (I hope so).
And to finalize, a last example how should work for new joiners on the next seasons (starting from the last of the list always)
I shared with few random people before to double check if it was clear the formation of teams, divisions, games, maps , etc.
Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Just a side note, the Br League will continue normal, but should be in a monthly basis as well as from next season.Inscription List - ending on 30.09.2021 at 23:59 CET TIME