Author Topic: admins and others too  (Read 12030 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: admins and others too
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2021, 09:26:48 PM »

Offline Hesh

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2021, 05:12:28 AM »
Maybe people in 2021 have other things to do other than playing a 25 year old game. I know, shocking

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2021, 04:40:40 PM »
Now weight loss , a healthy lifestyle and sports are in the trend . At least during the warmer months of the year and holidays . As soon as it gets colder, people will return to their usual business and play warcraft 2 online

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2021, 08:23:40 PM »
Give it a rest

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2021, 01:16:51 AM »
It's alright we love the fans.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2021, 01:02:51 PM »
damn so much convensation. im happy but too lazy to read all,

i totally agree with szwagier(u8) smurfs out, one acc per person.

i dont  have the skills and even if i had i dont have time or money atm. maybe in 2023 like i said im rdy to do something for this. i hope for now. some rich yanks or ruskies do someething. the server is so empty :[[ and we still fight each other. why trash talk? i dont understand it? i think it is mostly north american way to talk. just shit talk. play fair nad say gg and stop talkin shit. and yes we should not bot the newbs and newcomers. BUT HOW I KNOW IF HE IS SMURF???,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2021, 11:19:00 PM »
damn so much convensation. im happy but too lazy to read all,

i totally agree with szwagier(u8) smurfs out, one acc per person.

i dont  have the skills and even if i had i dont have time or money atm. maybe in 2023 like i said im rdy to do something for this. i hope for now. some rich yanks or ruskies do someething. the server is so empty :[[ and we still fight each other. why trash talk? i dont understand it? i think it is mostly north american way to talk. just shit talk. play fair nad say gg and stop talkin shit. and yes we should not bot the newbs and newcomers. BUT HOW I KNOW IF HE IS SMURF???,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Get off the di&% of u8, everytime someone listen this guy we kill the game a little bit more, you smell pus&%.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline UNF0RG1VEN

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2021, 07:10:48 AM »
Like if nobody have ever try to save this game with money, i already told you, administrations are maybe not bad peoples, but they are definitly the ones killing this game by all there non sens decisions.

Change administrations and maybe youll save it, otherweise, keep wasting money, time and watch ur favorite game die.

Good luck and have fun.

Not really schwaba. We have talrand in the group and hes in cali. I mean, SG, is aussie but if we schedule a time im sure we get tonplay.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2021, 11:27:16 AM »
Isnt same time like brazil? Or its +1 hour?  Between us is 6 hours and its lot of in week
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2021, 12:49:44 PM »
enox. seriously. we arent even friends with  u8. neither enemies tho .

stop bashing him. u r a waste of life nox. gtfo from here. do the final retairment. not just every second month. plz. we hate u. and i mean all hate u.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2021, 02:44:06 PM »
At least im not a racist piece of shit nazy like you.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2021, 10:06:27 PM »

stop bashing him. u r a waste of life nox. gtfo from here. do the final retairment. not just every second month. plz. we hate u. and i mean all hate u.

nox owns, shit ally sometimes tho  :rofl:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2021, 12:18:53 AM »

nox owns, shit ally sometimes tho  :rofl:

Yes im sorry, but dont worry im about to make an Equinox[drunked] and Equinox[Wasted] accounts.  :tear:

Offline Raggin

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2021, 03:56:45 AM »
i have a few hundred games and am below the average skill on this server. What makes me not want to play isnt smurfs, because only once have i had the experience of someone claiming to be bad destroying me. What is far more of a factor are the veterans who make newcomers feel unwelcome and they do that by kicking from games or being overly hostile when someone isnt playing good enough.
I can take a "Raggin, skilled players only". I ask to obs or i just leave. Writing "who is this kid Raggin?" and then getting kicked is just rude. Or the other classic: "Raggin s9". English, motherfucker, do you? Yes, i know you mean that 30k gold mine separated from the center by trees, but what about it? It is like they are not testing my knowledge of the game, but if i understand certain slang. Or when my ally left immediately because my gold mine was placed wrong (not distance, just angle. How is any new player supposed to know?).

I have played some games on USA and my skill there is average, in fact even slightly better than most opponents i tried. On RU it is not. What most veterans seem to not realize is that theyre not just veterans, they are also skilled players. If they werent, they wouldnt enjoy playing as much as they do.

Want to not drive noobs away? A simple thing would actually be to write "no noobs" in the game name so we dont need to suffer the indignity of being interrogated and kicked.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2021, 08:48:43 AM »
Raggin, I've even had the experience of playing very nice and easy with a new person so they can learn and play and then they destroy me too. Annoying, yes. Do you still get kicked from games with the new obs feature? Unless its a 4v4 (because the slot is then needed), I rarely see people kicked from games anymore.

The mid game rage is just competition. I am guilty of that but often apologize afterwards. Do you argue back with people though (worst thing you can do in terms of gameplay or strat) When someone tries so hard and then dies because someone else couldn't do something "simple", it is very difficult to keep a level head. Not everyone is like that but enough people for sure. It's a matter of, I'll let him play even though he's not good, but then mid game, being like, how bad is he?!?!?! (again rage/competition) We should know better. I think it's more of or often times, we are letting someone play the game to let them play but if there were 5k people on the server, we probably wouldn't because of that. Let's be honest, what game isn't like that?

S9 is dated and stupid, agreed. (nice Pulp Fiction referenceish?) Just curious, did you ask where the hall should be?

Some people title their games as "GOW GOOD" but not too many. I think it got redundant because a lot of people aren't "good" and/or there are only so many "good" players that it doesn't apply. Good to you is different than good to us. Basically, unless it says noobs in the title, then it means you are at least decent enough to play. Also, do you ever host games yourself and put noob in the title?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 09:02:29 AM by Harrywangs »