Author Topic: I want to become an administrator  (Read 3808 times)

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: I want to become an administrator
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2021, 09:32:10 AM »
Communist Russian (Ukrainian) criminal cybercriminals are finishing preparations to seize power on the server. Most recently, suspicious communist criminal activity from Kiev - "the mother of Russian cities" was recorded ...

If we take the issue seriously, then Ragner has come a long way from being a hyper-active, inadequate schoolboy to a completely serious and well-formed personality. To the best of his ability, as far as I remember, he always tried to help all players without exception: whether by creating a lobby for the game, or by giving advice on the game (and he could already play at a sufficiently high level in the first months of the game).
Ragner's activity as a player is still quite high, and most importantly, there is a desire to do some work on the server. He wants to help develop Warcraft2.
Also, I think everyone already knows that in the game he is distinguished by the incredible power of the game; sometimes, is able to pull out seemingly non-pull-out games. Over the past few years, he has undoubtedly become №1 in the Russian-speaking community. Received the title of "master" not only there, but also in the world community, took the first line in the world ladder.
Ragner treats all players evenly and benevolently. And this is the main.
A good knowledge of English makes it a very good link between the Russian-speaking and the world community of war2 players.

Do I consider it right to give him the opportunity to prove himself in the role of such a binder? as a server administrator?
Yes, no doubt about it.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2021, 02:54:21 PM »
Ragner just added to admins on the server.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2021, 03:15:28 AM »
here comes big  :chuckisthemuscle: :ok_hand: :newthumbsup: :clap:

u r a good guy. a bit young but u will handle it. be fair and active thatz all needed. :]

Offline LoRyS.iT

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2021, 07:31:02 AM »
 :hug: :hug: