Author Topic: Br League - Season 4 started!  (Read 7154 times)

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Br League - Season 4 started!
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2021, 09:23:12 PM »
Hi , tier 1 games

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1117629939?filter=highlights&sort=time

Lux 3 -0 Talrand (I missed gow, so we have b2b and arena only)

Goblin 0 - 3 Talrand all games.

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2021, 09:17:21 PM »
New video tier 1 games

Talrand 3 - 0 LaLe

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1118645636

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2021, 07:49:58 PM »
Why omed over me with 3 loses and 50%?

Same for lux and talrand?!

And untill we are here, why last season you give me 0% winrate with 2 wins?

You know what, im out of ur league, good luck.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:58:04 PM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2021, 02:34:34 AM »
Hi,

You and OmeD are tied, But he is temporary ahead due criterias.
Talrand is ahead of Lux because have more wins (number of wins first, if ties goes for the history where on this case Lux wins as he beat Tal 3-0, and number of games as a last criteria.

Last season had a typo on excel formula where shown you 0% but I fixed on the end. It’s showing correct on the post of results 👍.

Sorry for push you yesterday, indeed this should be played when players wanna do it. Must be a pleasure, not an obligation 👍

I just try to help players find each other sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:39:17 AM by Dudakurten »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2021, 03:05:22 AM »
You guys literally harasse me for an hour, everyone was wispering me, even in the lobby room you guys made a game named U8 VS NOX DUDA LEAGUE. For an hour, i clearly told to 5 different person that i would not play u8 now. But you all keeped wispering me and harassing me lol .....

You guys make me feel like in 2006 when peoples were going crazy and could spam someone for an hour.

Thats exactly the point why i stoped streaming, cuz you guys have no respect at all, peoples with u8 are just always harrassing other all the time, yes i can made post on forum and shit like that, cuz forum is a place where we talk about different things no matter if we can agree or not.

Forum is made to talk and debate or complain or whatever you want, but game is made to play, yes you can talkshit, but never i will harasse peoples and spam them like a god damn kid. And even worst if those peoples are streaming.

I was planning to play u8 after omed, cuz i know wargasm would probably not play, but the way you guys act just fucking turn me off.

Not even you guys turn me off, but i also dont like the way you are doing things.

I have support ur work from beggining cuz i think you put alot of work in what you do and i respect that, but the way you are doing things is not my style and i dont feel to play it anymore.

Last week you put the worst map pool selection ever, this week you are trolling and harassing me.

I mean good luck man and have fun.

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2021, 03:11:15 AM »
Its fine . Sorry again. You will be always welcome back whenever you wish.

We still can play off league games of course 😁

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2021, 01:55:02 PM »
You guys literally harasse me for an hour, everyone was wispering me, even in the lobby room you guys made a game named U8 VS NOX DUDA LEAGUE. For an hour, i clearly told to 5 different person that i would not play u8 now. But you all keeped wispering me and harassing me lol .....

You guys make me feel like in 2006 when peoples were going crazy and could spam someone for an hour.

Thats exactly the point why i stoped streaming, cuz you guys have no respect at all, peoples with u8 are just always harrassing other all the time, yes i can made post on forum and shit like that, cuz forum is a place where we talk about different things no matter if we can agree or not.

Forum is made to talk and debate or complain or whatever you want, but game is made to play, yes you can talkshit, but never i will harasse peoples and spam them like a god damn kid. And even worst if those peoples are streaming.

I was planning to play u8 after omed, cuz i know wargasm would probably not play, but the way you guys act just fucking turn me off.

Not even you guys turn me off, but i also dont like the way you are doing things.

I have support ur work from beggining cuz i think you put alot of work in what you do and i respect that, but the way you are doing things is not my style and i dont feel to play it anymore.

Last week you put the worst map pool selection ever, this week you are trolling and harassing me.

Ignoring doesn’t work? Or when you log out and log back in does everyone keep doing it?
war2 > war3

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2021, 02:06:02 PM »

That's exactly what I expected would happen

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 04:29:53 PM »
Lol...... anyways.

Duda, I know you've been asking for suggestions about maps since some people don't like some of the ones we've used so far. Here are some of the more popular maps. Nobody will like them all, esp cuz many don't play non-gow/water (I believe) but here are some evenly fair maps people have at least seen before. Also, don't feel hesitant to reuse maps every like 3 weeks or something.

- POS (I know you used)
- NWTR (I know you used)
- GSEPS
- Forest Trails
- Rose Petal (BNE?)
- All you need
- Dark Paths- looks pretty cool
- Gold Rush
- Schwartzwald
- Taiga
- Friends? (not sure it's a great 1s map or not)

These seem like fun. I've never seen them before. Def a different types of maps. Might wanna gain players opinions.

-More Precious Than Gold
- Murky River
- Skirmish

I know some of these will probably not be overly popular (Taiga?) but they are maps many are at least familiar with and seem to be fair maps as well.

If anyone is going to bitch about the maps, make suggestions.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 04:01:53 AM »
Why not try maps I made? I put hours and hours into them to make them balanced 1v1.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 05:47:53 AM »
Cause we dont want Warcraft 3 maps, lot of maps are not playing and they are made by blizzard

And you are not even playing
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2021, 07:54:59 AM »
Cause we dont want Warcraft 3 maps, lot of maps are not playing and they are made by blizzard

Who're "we" you Smeagol or something? Stop the hate, I made the maps they not same as WC3. They exists in many RTS.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2021, 10:28:30 AM »

Who're "we" you Smeagol or something? Stop the hate, I made the maps they not same as WC3. They exists in many RTS.

So what?  Players in league could vote/add map to pick, not you who are not playing
Also you named them like w3 maps, there are better maps made by nedro than your copies from w3
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 10:31:04 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 03:26:35 PM »
So what?  Players in league could vote/add map to pick, not you who are not playing
Also you named them like w3 maps, there are better maps made by nedro than your copies from w3

Unfortunate I don't have time to play. iL is not playing either, still he contributes to the server. We all have different skills and interests. I see a need for better more balanced 1v1 maps, I just try to help make the community better. I believe that there is more to get from 1v1 than we got today. I'm happy Nedro is making good maps, you should give them a try in competitive play too! :)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2021, 04:48:00 PM »
Duda and u8 prefere to Host the worst maps ever, so they can trolls peoples and laugh togheter.

Ur maps were great bro.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 05:03:00 PM by Nox »