Author Topic: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA  (Read 33435 times)

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: I am a transgender woman, and I have sex with men. AMA
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 10:50:29 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/transgender-inmate-seeks-rare-transfer-female-prison-060133018.html

Given the extremely high rates of assault, sexual and otherwise, in US prisons, allowing trans women to serve in female prisons seems like an obviously humane move. Then again if the US justice system cared at all about being humane the rates of sexual assault in US prisons (including female prisons) would be much lower in the first place, so. Good luck to her in any case.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 10:58:46 AM »
^^
May I ask at what age did you feel like you were assigned the wrong sex at birth?

Very clearly and consciously around 13ish I think, though there were inklings before that.

Okay so around the age of puberty. Did you think you were homosexual or did you believe you were meant to be a women?

You were born with a penis so I am asking if you have ever experienced sexual stimulation thu use of it.(Have you had erections)Or have you always seen your penis as unnecessary.

war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 11:20:23 AM »
^^
May I ask at what age did you feel like you were assigned the wrong sex at birth?

Very clearly and consciously around 13ish I think, though there were inklings before that.

Okay so around the age of puberty. Did you think you were homosexual or did you believe you were meant to be a women?

You were born with a penis so I am asking if you have ever experienced sexual stimulation thu use of it.(Have you had erections)Or have you always seen your penis as unnecessary.

I never really thought I was gay. I was pretty confused for most of adolescence, I knew it but I was in deep denial about it for years.

I'm not comfortable going into great detail on the second question but I'll just say yes and not really respectively and leave it at that.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2018, 11:45:36 AM »
Reason I ask is because as a sexually active heterosexual male I have a very hard time understanding how someone could have their penis removed. Even if someone found themselves sexually attracted to men rather than women I would imagine they would still experience pleasure thru use of their penis.

Transgendered seem to not experience sexual stimulation thru use of their penis. Or sexual stimulation thru use of their anus is so much greater they have no use for their penises.
war2 > war3

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2018, 02:07:48 PM »
Reason I ask is because as a sexually active heterosexual male I have a very hard time understanding how someone could have their penis removed. Even if someone found themselves sexually attracted to men rather than women I would imagine they would still experience pleasure thru use of their penis.

Transgendered seem to not experience sexual stimulation thru use of their penis. Or sexual stimulation thru use of their anus is so much greater they have no use for their penises.

Not exactly true.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2018, 07:25:28 PM »
Given the extremely high rates of assault, sexual and otherwise, in US prisons, allowing trans women to serve in female prisons seems like an obviously humane move. Then again if the US justice system cared at all about being humane the rates of sexual assault in US prisons (including female prisons) would be much lower in the first place, so. Good luck to her in any case.

I agree with the sentiment, however I'm not entirely sure such a person would necessarily have a better time in a womens prison. What makes you think the women wouldn't do just as bad as the men or even worse?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »

I agree with the sentiment, however I'm not entirely sure such a person would necessarily have a better time in a womens prison. What makes you think the women wouldn't do just as bad as the men or even worse?

Well yeah I did say "including female prisons," so I'm not actually sure they'd be better off. I know women's prisons are also quite brutal and abusive. My intuition tells me they are probably less so for a trans woman inmate than a men's prison but I honestly am not 100% sure about that.

Really I believe the US justice and prison system is a hopelessly inhumane, exploitative, racist, and corrupt enterprise, and needs to be dismantled and rebuilt from the ground up. That is an issue beyond the scope of just this one trans woman's issue. That being said until this horrific institution is destroyed I think her request to be transferred to a prison consistent with her gender identity should be granted.

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2018, 10:13:43 PM »
I think her request to be transferred to a prison consistent with her gender identity should be granted.

Tough issue. I'd like to agree but I'm not sure if I do. Regardless, I'm pretty sure it will be given the same answer that most requests from prisioners are given (STFU or I'll beat you with my baton).

Would you support a transgender man who requested being transfered to a male prison?
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
Tough issue. I'd like to agree but I'm not sure if I do.

Why's that? Does it really matter?

Would you support a transgender man who requested being transfered to a male prison?

Yes.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »

this seems like a simplification -- for one thing it conflates self-image with sexuality. being transgender is about how one sees themself more than it's about who one chooses to shack up w/. (or so i understand, i have approximately 0 familiarity with this particular culture) for another, sex is just as much mental as it is physical & probably even moreso, without the right headspace then stimulating your junk alone will accomplish nothing. body image plays a huge role and if someone is uncomfortable in & with their own skin i can imagine there being a lot of resentment & other negative emotions towards their own anatomy.
squeak!

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 10:50:50 AM »
this seems like a simplification -- for one thing it conflates self-image with sexuality. being transgender is about how one sees themself more than it's about who one chooses to shack up w/. (or so i understand, i have approximately 0 familiarity with this particular culture) for another, sex is just as much mental as it is physical & probably even moreso, without the right headspace then stimulating your junk alone will accomplish nothing. body image plays a huge role and if someone is uncomfortable in & with their own skin i can imagine there being a lot of resentment & other negative emotions towards their own anatomy.

So your saying that transgendered are uncomfortable with their own self image and thus must change themselves to make themselves feel better?

i can imagine there being a lot of resentment & other negative emotions towards their own anatomy.

This is probably the main reason they end up undergoing all the treatments to change their genders. I don't personally know anyone transgendered nor do I care if someone under goes treatments to do so. I'm not sure if self loathing is a good enough reason to under go gender reassignment. 
Anyone that does a simple google search would see that transgendered are 2-3 times more likely to commit suicide than most other communities. And clearly anyone who is suffering from extreme self loathing is also suffering from some sort of depression.
war2 > war3

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 11:21:40 AM »
suicide rates are probably due to social stigma, being alienated by friends and family, and general bullying. not self-loathing.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 11:23:24 AM »
why is the ability to edit your comment not allowed on moderated forum? seems ridiculous.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 11:58:36 AM »
why is the ability to edit your comment not allowed on moderated forum? seems ridiculous.

lol its cause they wanna be able to catch us when u post a curse word lol.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 11:59:59 AM »
suicide rates are probably due to social stigma, being alienated by friends and family, and general bullying. not self-loathing.

Well do you disagree that their reasoning for changing genders is due to their self loathing of their assigned gender?
war2 > war3