Author Topic: Is it possible to disable the production of certain units and upgrades?  (Read 1922 times)

Offline stupidhank7

• Critter
    • View Profile
I've been having trouble finding any info about this. On the standard map maker you can change the production cost and build time of units, but seems to be no way to disable certain units completely. That seems like an oversight to me. I thought that's something War2xEd could do, but doesn't look like it. Is there any way to do this? I'm hoping to make custom maps where certain units and upgrades are disabled like the campaign. Thanks for any insights!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to disable the production of certain units and upgrades?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 01:15:07 PM »
pudrest or puddraft
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline dannyldd

• Grunt
    • View Profile
I've been having trouble finding any info about this. On the standard map maker you can change the production cost and build time of units, but seems to be no way to disable certain units completely. That seems like an oversight to me. I thought that's something War2xEd could do, but doesn't look like it. Is there any way to do this? I'm hoping to make custom maps where certain units and upgrades are disabled like the campaign. Thanks for any insights!

take a look in pud restrictor, that tool actually does this stuff ... just like Xhuman7 from the Alliance campaign in Beyond the dark portal where you can't train army units. I'd be glad to give a try to your maps !! Just let me know about it !