Author Topic: Chop League 1x1  (Read 7483 times)

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Chop League 1x1
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2021, 10:58:20 PM »
Sorry, I haven't been reading this thread. I will do it but just so you know, this weekend is our independence day, so many people will probably not be on from the US.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 02:08:36 AM »
This is what I'm posting. If you decide on something different or I have something wrong, lmk asap.

1v1 Chop Tournament Saturday July 3rd @ 3PM EST/9PM EURO- Hosted by U8- Payouts 100/50/25/15

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2021, 06:31:17 AM »
Ye do it, but Tora pay not me  ^-^
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2021, 08:28:56 AM »
Your doing the hosting right? So it is hosted by u…
war2 > war3

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2021, 11:40:37 AM »
It will be fine if there will be 8 be people  :poo:

ok maps I made also map with obs, map should be hosted as UMS, first player is host, second player is second spot

smurfs are not allowed and also if you are in my mute list, you wont play I dont want waste my time on players who dont know how to behavior
my mute list
-equinox
-van
-rusarmy
everyone else is welcome
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 05:14:15 AM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2021, 11:47:45 AM »
The "bot" will be running all day as I'm leaving soon. So, feel free to disconnect/boot me or something after that. It's been pretty dead the last few days but hopefully enough people come out. Good luck.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2021, 11:49:29 AM »
thank you  :beam:

probably will be problem to play on diffrent spots ^_^

so just play bo2 :D
https://challonge.com/pl/mlew2k6
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 03:08:19 PM by Szwagier »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2021, 07:40:23 PM »
ok tournament if over
1 maciek
2 party
3 mikulz
4 danielag

I have also decied to seed players in next tournament, from each spot you can colect points
in group stage
in final stage

next tour I will seed players to make it more balanced, players with 0 points will be add as last

write here guys ur emial @~ToRa~ its time to pay  :rofl:

1. maciek 8
2. party 6
    mikulz 6
4. danielag 4
5. adam-w 2
    day'am 2
7. shwebs 1
    isuck[is] 1
« Last Edit: July 03, 2021, 07:52:12 PM by Szwagier »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2021, 07:53:19 PM »
Thanks for hosting the tournament Sczwagier. Thanks Tora for the payouts and figuring out how to make the tournament happen.

Maybe none of the other choppers feel the same, But i think playing normal 8 spot chop would be better than the 1v1 no hop chop map that was hosted today.

First time playing on it and i was super disappointed in the map. The skill set required is more memorization/pre-determined strategy, and less options for creativity imo.

was really looking forward to the dynamics of the only chop map anyone ever seems to play, and then we didnt play it.

I could tell the 3 people i played had spent quite a bit of time developing strategies for that map, so im probably one of the few who dont have an interest in playing it in the future unfortunately.

maybe ill just host a normal chop tournament later.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2021, 07:56:16 PM »
u8 did a fucking amazing job of getting brackets up and keeping them updated almost instantly. smoothest tournament ive ever been a part of.

regular chop map would probably make that not as smooth idk... the games would be longer for sure.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2021, 07:57:41 PM »
And congratulations to Maciek for winning.

https://challonge.com/mlew2k6    <--- there are the "brackets" if they havent already been posted.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2021, 12:40:20 AM »
Good job with the wins guys.

Winners please pm me your PayPal’s.
war2 > war3

Offline Sword:::

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2021, 03:59:53 AM »
damn baggins teFF he stole our precious

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2021, 06:03:27 AM »
Thanks for hosting the tournament Sczwagier. Thanks Tora for the payouts and figuring out how to make the tournament happen.

Maybe none of the other choppers feel the same, But i think playing normal 8 spot chop would be better than the 1v1 no hop chop map that was hosted today.

First time playing on it and i was super disappointed in the map. The skill set required is more memorization/pre-determined strategy, and less options for creativity imo.

was really looking forward to the dynamics of the only chop map anyone ever seems to play, and then we didnt play it.

I could tell the 3 people i played had spent quite a bit of time developing strategies for that map, so im probably one of the few who dont have an interest in playing it in the future unfortunately.

maybe ill just host a normal chop tournament later.

I do agree with you that this map simplifies the strategies possible and it tend to get more repetitive, but I had fun nonetheless and for this type of tournament I don't think we could play normal chop, because the games would take too long. This tournament already lasted 4,5 hours if you got to semis and that is too high already.

For the tournament type that is usually hosted the normal chop map would work fine.

On the other hand this 1v1 map is still a decent representation of neighbor war in a 4v4 or 3v3 match so it's not totally artificial situation. There was also an added bonus of watchers being possible.

There has been a lot of activity in modding war2 with Mistals triggers and everything so would it be possible to make a normal chop map with watchers?

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2021, 06:14:15 AM »
Thanks u8 for hosting, Tora for prizes and Harrywangs for advertising!

Much better turnout than I expected, usually it's hard to get choppers to play in tournaments but this was awesome surprise  ^-^

Congratz to Maciek for winning the tournament well played!