Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Cheats 2
« Last post by Player on May 29, 2024, 09:00:45 AM »
Oh wow. Perm ban from server for at least 2 hours.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Cheats 2
« Last post by O4L on May 29, 2024, 03:47:29 AM »
You are forgiven
Server.War2.ru / Cheats 2
« Last post by RagneR on May 28, 2024, 09:14:00 AM »
Known Use Cases. I won KGB Agent 4-1. After which the masters began to notice me and give me honor. Being an ignorant person, I accepted this honor, but now I understand that real honor, achieved in an honest way, is much more important. I always thought so. But I didn’t give up on the bad either. Here and now I decided to tell you that I am not clean, although I am not dirty, since you already know about it. I used such a program extremely rarely, often it was more as a joke than to achieve victory for which a reward was assigned. By reward I mean greatness and respect in our community.
I used this against spb- for sure. I have a feeling I used this against Sepi and braviet, but I'm not 100% sure. I try to remember specific cases in order to express my apologies to each person personally. I may not remember all the cases, but I definitely apologize to anyone I have used this against.
Server.War2.ru / Cheats
« Last post by RagneR on May 28, 2024, 07:52:29 AM »
I also used a program of dubious origin which gave an advantage. This is the easiest cheat that gives a minimal advantage. It's easy to spot because it's used like this:

The first stage is you creating a game, because only the creator of the game can save it. This is what is needed. The game is saved, and the game file ends up in the maps/save folder.

This saved file is added to the program in which you can look closely to see the squares, this is a town hall, therefore this is how the spot is calculated.

How to notice: you and everyone present have a saved game file. It can be saved just like that (by accident, for example), or it can be saved for the purpose of using a cheat.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Equinox must get his honor back
« Last post by RagneR on May 28, 2024, 06:24:16 AM »
Regarding stream sniping, I even had another account for stream sniping, which was called BigBossFromCanada.
I used a VPN to hide my IP and change the flag on Twitch, so I tried to hide myself, although in fact Equinox guess that it was me. Maybe he even knew.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Equinox must get his honor back
« Last post by RagneR on May 28, 2024, 06:00:44 AM »
https://forum.war2.ru/index.php?topic=5485.msg87316#msg87316/

This case happened 4 and a half years ago. There is nothing left in that article, but it remains in my memory. I apologize for everyone who believed me in that case.
Server.War2.ru / Equinox must get his honor back
« Last post by RagneR on May 28, 2024, 05:53:00 AM »
I was a liar and a deceiver. When I played a series of games with Equinox 1v1, there were about 15-17 matches, 13 of which were recorded on warvid, I don’t remember exactly. I watched his location in at least 6 matches. This was expressed in the fact that I watched his starting spot at the beginning. Then I turned off the stream. There were also two cases when, during pauses, I opened the stream and watched the game in the middle of this process. This was done in order to gain an advantage. I didn’t want to deceive you Equinox, because you are my friend and a good person, I feel it. I don’t know what influenced me then, either your bad attitude towards me at that moment, or the fact that I became bored with playing, or the fact that I didn’t want to admit that we would actually have an equal score if I didn’t resort to foul play. I remember you said that you would destroy me with a crushing score of something like 20-0. And I said no, that I will do it with you. In the end, I used the knowledge and opportunities given to me to destroy you. But this stream sniping is a dishonest method
Forgive me for this action, and for this I repent.
 Forgive, everyone, for taking advantage of your trust in this way. Sorry me personally Equinox for forcing you to be in this position and condition because of my mistake. I didn't realize how wrong it was until I experienced it myself.
Equinox was also wrong in many of his arguments, but this is not his problem, but the problem is that I initially made such a mistake by lying and acting dishonestly. If it were honest, none of this would happen.
I'm also grateful to him for his generosity in sticking to his guns and trusting himself, which ultimately allowed me to admit my mistake in the future. And he forgave me. He continued to communicate with me even knowing that I was a liar. I had an unpleasant feeling that he, being my friend, still understood how much I had set him up. Forgive me Equinox again.
LF PARD
Server.War2.ru / server down
« Last post by tk[as] on May 26, 2024, 10:22:45 PM »
 :-X :-X :-X
Server.War2.ru / Re: $1200 - 2v2 Gow Tournament - Saturday - June 8th - 3pm EST
« Last post by Wargasm on May 25, 2024, 12:02:26 PM »
What?!?

This is postponed until 6/15/24?

That’s so great!

Now the defending champs will be able to play!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10