Author Topic: Re: Smeagol  (Read 18429 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Smeagol
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2016, 05:14:31 PM »
I made a huge deal about it in like 5 different threads for 2 1/2 months (nov - jan) and nothing was done, you didn't ban him and i remember tora or someone saying "well he uses his own money and we can't stop him from hosting tournaments". Well yeah, he uses other people's money too, like toras, like daisys, like xcals etc. He can also be banned from hosting tournaments, it's easily within admin's power.

So if it didn't mean anything in November or December of last year, why are you saying NOW it doesn't matter but back then it did?
My recollection of the last time shit like this came up was that he said you were banned from participating in his tournaments... I don't remember hearing about him breaking a promise of paying you.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2016, 05:18:05 PM »
I remember there was a lot of fucked up shit said on both sides in general at that time. If it got lost in all that then it's kind of on you for turning it into a huge flame war. I stop reading posts altogether when they're nothing but a wall of insults, and when that turns into a multi-page affair threads tend to get locked/trashed...
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Smeagol
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2016, 05:50:05 PM »
I remember there was a lot of fucked up shit said on both sides in general at that time. If it got lost in all that then it's kind of on you for turning it into a huge flame war. I stop reading posts altogether when they're nothing but a wall of insults, and when that turns into a multi-page affair threads tend to get locked/trashed...

Or just stop melding in other people's affairs and let them work it out themselves.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2016, 06:08:18 PM »
The emotional distress masta has gone through must be worth at least 10 times the actual amount he thinks hes owed.

Agreed. So it's $600 now? xD

I just want to be fair though. In search of mah 60!

Also, how can an admin arbitrarily determine that money is no longer due after X amount of time? If you have your Masters in Business Administration or have ever owned your own business, which only a few of us have and do, then you'd know that after 90 days you can put a lien on X person's property if a debt isn't paid. Obviously you can't do that here, but things get more serious over time, not arbitrarily forgetting about it.

Edit: Once again, I'm not just coming out of the wood work after 1 year and asking about it. I'm making ANOTHER post after all my shit has been deleted in the past. I've tried pm'ing Smeagol in game, facebook, facebook group walls, forums etc to NO AVAIL. He stiffed me, end of story. This issue is not popping up after 1 year, it's still on-going.

Would you be more sympathetic or empathetic towards me if I was a hot slim beautiful blond that had no money and was homeless?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:13:32 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2016, 07:16:56 PM »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2016, 07:26:50 PM »
Also, how can an admin arbitrarily determine that money is no longer due after X amount of time?
My determination only means as much as you want it to mean.  You can take him to small claims court or whatever if you want to, or just continue to say he owes you money.  All I'm saying is that for me, I'm not that interested in it.

If you can find some old posts where you mentioned he'd made a special agreement for how to pay you, and that he was breaking his promise, I would be somewhat interested in seeing it, because like I said, I don't remember that coming up.  But I browsed your post history and saw some long rant in the flame forum about people slitting people's throats and breaking their necks or something and closed the search.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 07:28:41 PM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2016, 07:55:38 PM »
I just posted the facebook message with his electronic signature. Are you saying it's only validated if in the forums? And you deleted my posts those long times ago because they included flame responses to Smeagol saying he is going to kill me (like slitting my throat).
I love this game!

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2016, 08:07:47 PM »
I saw the Facebook chat.  I believe it's real, but I said that's from a year ago and it seems kind of late to suddenly bring it up now.  You replied that you posted about him not paying you at the time as well.  I said I don't remember that.  I think this is the first time I've heard about him backing out of his payment promise, one year later, too late.  I'm curious if you actually did raise it with us last winter or not.  Your posts have not been deleted, they were simply moved to the flame forum. 

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2016, 10:11:36 PM »
I saw the Facebook chat.  I believe it's real, but I said that's from a year ago and it seems kind of late to suddenly bring it up now.  You replied that you posted about him not paying you at the time as well.  I said I don't remember that.  I think this is the first time I've heard about him backing out of his payment promise, one year later, too late.  I'm curious if you actually did raise it with us last winter or not.  Your posts have not been deleted, they were simply moved to the flame forum. 

I'll have to look through it. The arguments pretty much stem from him not wanting to pay along with Louis rage factors. Though you do have a history of deleting some comments, like the original post about this situation from a couple days ago.
I love this game!

Offline Sentinel1

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 05, 2016, 01:18:52 AM »
Well Masta if its mostly about the principle, and I hope it is, at least take some solace in the fact that you convinced me Smeagol is one of the all-time turds of War 2.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #70 on: November 05, 2016, 06:29:13 AM »
The guy breaks the rules, hides that he has a paypal for over a week then a year later wants his money. Sentinel is an all time no name loser of warcraft 2. I am useful to this server and have done more for this game and PBall than you by far kid same with Masta. I have 100s of friends on this game in 21 years. The case is closed Masta cried and acted petty all for nothing. Masta is crying I threatened to murder him but he threatened to break my neck BEFORE ANY OF THIS. The guy broke the rules, tried to hide he had a paypal, then wants his money a year later after starting a flame war. THE END.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2016, 07:26:11 AM »
http://www.mojvideo.com/video-dr-dre-the-chronic-intro/bdc5c91869776149074f
This is dedicated ta da niggaz dat was down from day one
Welcome to Death Row
Like we always do about this time
Ha, ha, ha, yeah

9 Deuce
Death Row Records
Creepin' while ya sleepin'
Niggaz wit attitudes

Naw loc, niggaz on a muthafickin' mission
What up niggaz and niggaettes
That crazy ass nigga'z back
In da muthafickin' hizz-ouse

The notorious IOWA G, S M E
On the solo tip, fuck da muthafoes
What up Dre, yeah
Droppin' chronic flakes on yo ass, beotch
West coast flavor

Niggaz who talk shit
Get dealt wit real quick
So if you wanna take a trip to da row
Let a nigga like Smeag know

Protected by niggaz wit big dicks, A.K.'s, and 187 skills
So if it's a must you test us
We can handle it on the server nigga
Fuck makin' petty trolls, yeah

G's up hoes down
If dat bitch Masta can't swim
She bound da drizzown
Peace to my nigga Smeagol

Another platinum hit nigga

Peace to da D.O.C.
Still makin' it funky enough
And PBall is in full muthafuckin' affizzect

Oh, yeah
P.S. fuck Mr. Warkentatoo
A.K.A. Masta{hR}
Sincerely yours
Deez muthafuckin' nuts

I don't love Eazy
I don't love Jerry
I don't love Ruthless records
Frankly, I don't love nothin' they got to do with

But, but you know what
I want you da do for me
Very easy
Check this shit out right here

I want y'all ta put deez bizzalls
In ya jizzaws
And walk um like a strizzaw
And tell me what ya sizzaw

Yeah, you know what, you know what
Fuck all y'all, fuck y'all
Really though
It's PBall NIGGA

You better ask somebody
You really better ask somebody
Yeah, nigga
You'z a penguin lookin' muthafucka
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:31:49 AM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline BenJamin

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2016, 08:03:31 AM »
Masta is crying I threatened to murder him but he threatened to break my neck BEFORE ANY OF THIS.

Can you provide any proof to this claim?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2016, 09:42:53 AM »
I don't know who threatened who first but it's all in the old posts.  Don't bother reading :/  Who wants to read that

I'll have to look through it. The arguments pretty much stem from him not wanting to pay along with Louis rage factors. Though you do have a history of deleting some comments, like the original post about this situation from a couple days ago.

I did remove that one in the hopes of holding off this round of drama (it's still in a mod-visible forum) but no I don't have habit of it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 09:44:31 AM by eyyy im walkin here »

Offline MaStA{hR}

• Grunt
  • Hullo
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2016, 12:15:01 PM »
Masta is crying I threatened to murder him but he threatened to break my neck BEFORE ANY OF THIS.

Can you provide any proof to this claim?

Smeagol said he was going to gang-rape my girlfriend with his buddies and that he was going to slit my throat afterwards along with a gazillion other threats and insults. Saying something like "I'm going to break your neck if you do that" is a pretty mild response if you ask me. Smeagol always starts it. I just get sucked into it because I'm an idiot.

I didn't break the rules Smeagol. You allowed for a rule exception BEFORE the tournament started and then every day for a year you say "tee hee tee hee I suckered you into not having to pay you". I screen shotted facebook where you were going to pay Shawna and buy gifts for your son. You were even caught saying I'm a good guy for doing that because you were in a rough situation. You're being a delinquent by stealing $60 of Daisycutter's money and lying to everyone saying I've been paid. I've requested this money at least 20-30x in the last year and you say "fuck you" and block me from every social media outlet.

If you're broke and you can't pay that's one thing, don't host tournaments you can't afford. Just admit your wrong and I can drop it, otherwise pay me. I will post at least 1 post a month about this in the forum until I'm blocked or this game falls apart. I would have given you my paypal if I'd known you were going to rob me, which kind of validates my point for not giving you my paypal in the first place, because you're very much like Sepi in that you get so determined to accomplish something...negative.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:23:04 PM by MaStA{hR} »
I love this game!