Warcraft II > Strategy & Replays

Guide: Optimize your Mechanics and Settings

<< < (2/2)

I hate naggers:
it's in jesks post, geez tk

--- Quote ----Bind f1-f4 hotkeys:
With shift+f1-f4 you bind an area. You can bind your the area where your raxes are to f1 to quickly jump there to build units. This also is very nice when you have to micro in two areas to quickly switch between them.
--- End quote ---

USA~Archer:
 Nice post!

RipE[Eur0]:
ive always used hotkeys for all building units shields etc. all of them come automaticly from my head.

ive never got used to use binded hotkeys or space bar. ive tried. but it isnt as easy to learn as it was younger. + im too lazy. im kinda happy with the shit what ive learnt as a youngster. it is in my head, very hard to edit the system lol :D

anyway. especially what goes for ef games(not on f games). all the shit jesk said is good to practise n learn if u wanna b pro yes. but there is also situations and games where u dont have to build peons 247, or micro and build at the same time. i prolly win like 1/3 gamez of mine with p stoppin strategies. p stoppin fuks up ur late game but it gives u advantage in early game. u can rush harder for example and dont have to worry about ur main base or peon action so u have more time for microin.

all of the tips are always something like "build peons n farms constantly all game long"
it is a good tip for newbies n average players for starters. that is not enough when it gets more serious. u can never change ur strat in the mid of the game if u always keep makin farms n peons. it will eat ur resources in some points too heavily.

Tolean:
Thanck you!

RipE[Eur0]:

--- Quote from: BHC-JesK on January 09, 2015, 05:06:49 PM --- inches
--- End quote ---

i just want to know.
" inches"

why the fuk u talk about inches?

like u fukin knew what they r, how u use them, like it was anything to do with ur normal 247 life.

ty.

greetings

ripe the fucking whiteassnazi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version