Author Topic: War2HotKeys - new program for changing hotkeys in the game.  (Read 35919 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: War2HotKeys - new program for changing hotkeys in the game.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2020, 06:08:52 AM »
Just lol... it is karma: what you need is unavailable for you.

But, for some reason, new version even has LESS false positives on virustotal.

I can make the program working as intended, although I am sorely short of time,
but I can’t do so that all stupid antiviruses like the program, sorry.

Amyway i found a way to download it, the new version dont even work lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
  • We're smarter than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2020, 06:51:05 AM »
It would be much easier if u save the same position like in game like is shipyard

Program universal for all languages, so these letters can be everywhere without much sense... uncomfortable to read.
"BUILD ST[A]BLES" to "BUILD ST[Q]BLES"/"BUILD [Q]STABLES"? lol, never. "[Q] BUILD STABLES" - is much better.

Or it is about items placement? it's ok already: all present in one view, w/o any scrolling or hundreds of windows to change one key

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2020, 06:54:32 AM »
found a way to download it
Then maybe now need to find a way to run it w/o sandboxes or another antivirus restrictions, idk.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2020, 07:15:40 AM »
found a way to download it
Then maybe now need to find a way to run it w/o sandboxes or another antivirus restrictions, idk.

I run it without any anti virus, ur software just dosent work at all, where you try to open it it say error and nothing happen other then that.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2020, 07:35:33 AM »
I have not downloaded it yet but man the program looks freaking gorgeous, there is sound and the UI is looking really great there was an incredible amount of love and dedication put into it you can really tell this was really thought through.

I mean this is really looking professional, it may take time for antiviruses to add the exception for its signature to their data bases but to speed up the process once we have a final version we can send it to the most famous antiviruses known labs for analysis so they review it and clear it faster.

That aside I think the shortcut between brackets at the beginning of the line is the smartest and most portable move since it is very easy to look up and it also allows players to use letters that were not even present in the tooltips to begin with.

Now sure you could add a button for the program to not apply changes to the tooltips for people that would want that but as it is right now it is really amazingly flawless and very impressive all the little thoughts that went into making that thing are just incredible.

I really am surprised and honestly it makes me want to do more for the community myself, thank you Lesnik you really are a legend!

When I see that much attention to details and love put into a project like this it just makes me want to believe in people!
You guys that put that much passion and skills into making these new creative things for everyone and for your hobby are a gift to this unworthy earth and you deserve to be told as much! Thank you!

Лесник и Мистрал вы просто молодцы)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:27:54 AM by Cel »

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2020, 07:44:01 AM »
where you try to open it it say error and nothing happen

I have lost my extrasensory abilities, so it would be interesting to know what kind of "error" it is: its text, how it looks, at what stage of loading it takes place.

You can hold a key(ctrl, for example) while program starting, to see at what stage the error occured.

But it still looks as built-in win10 antivirus fks the brain. :(

ps: just checked on win10, win7 and xp - all ok
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:08:00 AM by Available »

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2020, 08:00:23 AM »
omg Cel, not worth it.
It's look good just because i'm always want to thing be done well.

There are some Easter eggs especially for you :),
not only command line example but some more funny.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:19:16 PM by Available »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2020, 08:03:12 AM »
It would be much easier if u save the same position like in game like is shipyard

Program universal for all languages, so these letters can be everywhere without much sense... uncomfortable to read.
"BUILD ST[A]BLES" to "BUILD ST[Q]BLES"/"BUILD [Q]STABLES"? lol, never. "[Q] BUILD STABLES" - is much better.

Or it is about items placement? it's ok already: all present in one view, w/o any scrolling or hundreds of windows to change one key

yes groups like in game where you click on buldings, you made almost everything, expect shipyard, I know there is button and it shows groups for rax,yard etc

http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2020, 08:04:27 AM »
Cel you forgot that lesnik is a good player, he own newbiet on nwtr with human  :fro:

http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=braviet&player2=lesnik

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2020, 08:22:26 AM »
Cel you forgot that lesnik is a good player, he own newbiet on nwtr with human  :fro:

http://ladder.war2.ru/record.php?player1=braviet&player2=lesnik

Oh I know, we played many games :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:30:36 AM by Cel »

Offline Available

• Global Moderator
  • Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2020, 06:51:55 PM »
updated v1001,
-1 false positive

yes groups like in game where you click on buldings
Group for tanker,destroyer,transport,sub,battleship + turtle,jugg floating aroud = no room to place it well
So the "water" elements together is good enough.

I'll be happy to look at another(but not ugly please) version of elements arrangement where everything fits as in the existing version :)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2020, 10:16:09 AM »
nothing work anymore, software dont open anymore, my war2 is stock with those hotkeys.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 10:19:40 AM by Equinox »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2020, 10:54:11 AM »
yes my hacks finally works!  :fro:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2020, 11:13:17 AM »
Would not be surprise at all.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:42 PM »
Well you guys should be careful downloading this, it's look like this software is relate to the main server of war2 ru, when you download and install it, the software can reconize ur account on the server and that mean this software is connected to the server mean there an acces between the relate software and ur internet connection.

When i download that software the first time, it was working like a charm, and like all the time, i did goes to sleep and let my computer open and all my softwares.

When i wake up this morning, that hotkeys software did close by himself and my computer was full of alerts for updates on windows. My fire wall was not active anymore and had some alert about smart screen.

Try to open back the hotkeys software but dint want to open anymore and tell me there was an error... try to redownload nothing was working... Try to restart my computer and some auto update start alone.... Now nothing works anymore for some mysterious reason...

It's seem there alot of probleme with everything in general, not smell good, be careful, look like someone really hack me while i was sleeping, Cel u8 and all those guys seem really weird.

BE CAREFUL!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 12:22:22 PM by Equinox »