Author Topic: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet  (Read 51077 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: October 24th $100 GOW Tournament Finals: 00Joe vs Braviet
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2015, 02:15:15 PM »
WAAAAAA TK. You can't read you keep proving that. Already said the video had errors and a GOW player could have recorded it better. You seem to just want to cry and act like I said it was a perfect recording. Cry on bro.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2015, 02:15:36 PM »
Also Swift has already dodged hard. You got raped off and haven't seen you since. Swift won't have any better chance than you, played 1000s of people over the years, you two are nothing different. Conversation dead unless either of you want to play. (Beats a dead horse!)

i cant get a solid hour of pball in to save my life. nobody plays the damn game with any sort of regularity. how am i supposed to learn a game that only gets played an hour or two a day and i just have to be lucky enough to be on when they do.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2015, 02:16:17 PM »
Does anyone know where I can buy a NEW G5 logitech mouse?
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2015, 02:16:44 PM »
There was PBall games all weekend hosted by Me, QUICK{hR}, Manowar, Flea, and Proof. If you don't log on or are too stupid to see them not my problem. I have also been hosting daily since last Thursday lmao.

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2015, 02:16:48 PM »
smeagol - did you say i dodged hard? what did i dodge?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2015, 02:17:10 PM »
swift. you wouldnt need a day.. i could literally host. we would go over units and their ranges, then show you a few "strategies" they use and you would be good to go after no more than 20 games.

you'd be able to pick it up faster than me.. where i'd need a few hours of repetitive play to beat the "best" pball player.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2015, 02:18:00 PM »
Swift you dodged 1v1s on the There Was A Time post. I challenged you to 1v1s and Tora offered money if you beat me in a series of 5 you just said you could beat me and dodged. You won't beat me and the challenge still stands. You'll get owned, go practice =D.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2015, 02:18:54 PM »
HAHAHAHHA TK got raped 11-0 and I've beaten 1000's of people over the years, but he seems to still believe his bullshit. I am far more skilled than you kids in PBall, go practice together, you won't beat me, 11-0 vs TK and soon to be 11-0 vs Swift.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:22:10 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2015, 02:19:50 PM »
I need a reasonably decent gaming mouse. Even with real maps that actually take a fair amount of skill, like GOW, I haven't been able to play anywhere near like I used to for sometime because I have been using an old school office mouse. I really want a G5, but they aren't made anymore I don't think. SG uses/used a G9, maybe that ones good too

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2015, 02:23:47 PM »
your ego goes through the roof whenever you get the chance to talk about how you're a god of retard maps

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2015, 02:24:39 PM »
Awaiting either of yours 1v1s. Swift get a mouse you're going to get raped. I have beaten so many people over the years and have by far the best tournament record. I am not a fluke, my skill is above others in the game I play. I have a greater understanding and am more skilled at it period. Good luck, I await this hilarity. Also my ego is just what I have done. That no one can beat me consistently and that I have the best overall record and people regard me as the best is just fact. I don't need an ego for truth.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2015, 02:26:35 PM »
Does anyone know where I can buy a NEW G5 logitech mouse?

here you go
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000AY5YI4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

is this so expensive because it's out of production or is it always an expensive mouse

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2015, 02:26:59 PM »
Do you play pball build? also you never answered me, what other customs are you "good" at?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2015, 02:28:20 PM »
Awaiting either of yours 1v1s. Swift get a mouse you're going to get raped. I have beaten so many people over the years and have by far the best tournament record. I am not a fluke, my skill is above others in the game I play. I have a greater understanding and am more skilled at it period. Good luck, I await this hilarity. Also my ego is just what I have done. That no one can beat me consistently and that I have the best overall record and people regard me as the best is just fact. I don't need an ego for truth.

the only thing is you're playing low skill level people

i think it says a lot about your character that you continue to brag about beating me the first 11 games i ever played on the map. i think deep down you know it's a newb map too.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2015, 02:28:58 PM »
I need a reasonably decent gaming mouse. Even with real maps that actually take a fair amount of skill, like GOW, I haven't been able to play anywhere near like I used to for sometime because I have been using an old school office mouse. I really want a G5, but they aren't made anymore I don't think. SG uses/used a G9, maybe that ones good too

I thought you were a millionaire.
Kali IGL Stats