Author Topic: Please help Yamon  (Read 12358 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Please help Yamon
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2021, 01:38:47 PM »
Tk get outta here with all that common sense!

Offline d0ng3rdik

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2021, 08:07:33 AM »
Pimpin ain’t ez

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
I went to a shelter. I worked the next day at a candle factory cleaning up and made 200 dollars. The public transportation is very difficult. Long walking distance. Long hours. Extreme cold. But... The situation where I needed to pay for the guesthouse is gone. I have a job tomorrow shoveling snow in a bus terminal in long island city. Looking for something permanent. With covid19 there is a lack of jons here in NYC and NJ. But i am still finding work.

The manager at rhe place I worked 8 hours for 14 dollars an hour gave me a 100 dollar visa gift card. So I made 200 yesterday. Needless to say I have 40 dollara left. This city is a vaccume of money. It sucks everything from you. Ask Tora about that.
I could still use help if anyone is willing.

Man... It's like getting kicked while you are down. People talking shit and questioning everything. It's okay to ask questions ans be skeptical. But I think Tora confirmed 3 separate times I was not bullshitting. That's why I called people shitheads.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 01:57:44 PM by Yamon »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2021, 08:05:01 AM »
How do you spend all that money in like 4 days? You're obviously extremely shit with money. Move to a cheaper town if you can't afford to live where you are.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2021, 10:26:19 AM »
If you niggas aint gonna give him money why waste your time commenting in the first place?    Hilarious to see who spends their time here everyday commenting about non sense.
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2021, 03:23:28 PM »
This is a message board after all, van

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2021, 12:14:02 PM »
Dude has asked me for money or other favors at least 3 times since I gave him the $40.

He wants handouts.. not support so he can get his life together.

Lesson learned.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2021, 03:34:04 AM »
In Australia we call these kind of people, lazy cunts

Offline QuilKs

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2021, 11:38:10 AM »
SOOOO.......yamon i feel bad for you man. I can see how some peoples situations in life can put you in a bad spot with no way out(its seems at that point in time) but take what you have right now in front of you and get yourself in the mindset that you are sick of this life and ready for a change and willing to do whatever is necessary to get out of this spot.
As a New Yorker myself.....I have the best advice anyone can give you on here. Stop in at every jobsite that you see in NYC and ask for the foreman or boss. ask these people confidently if they are hiring and that you are motivated to start as a helper/laborer. if you went to 15 places, 3 will hire you. Almost every construction company needs more workers right now(especially if you'll work at minimum wage!) bro you might land yourself at minimum wage for few weeks then get bumped to $20 if you are decent!! have some courage. Be bold. and get the fuck off the streets! you can get a shared rent somewhere in queens for $200 a week no problem. (look on craigslist.com) make it happen Yamon! Best of luck

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2021, 12:02:28 PM »
If there are some sort of mental issues at hand that make it essentially impossible to hold a job down, it's time to either get it resolved so you can work, or recorded/documented by a professional so you can collect some form of disability.. I have an uncle with mild schizophrenia that depends on it

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2021, 02:09:01 PM »
If there are some sort of mental issues at hand that make it essentially impossible to hold a job down, it's time to either get it resolved so you can work, or recorded/documented by a professional so you can collect some form of disability.. I have an uncle with mild schizophrenia that depends on it

Yamon I think does already collect some disabilty, but that really isn't enough to live off of in NYC....
war2 > war3