Author Topic: ANNOUNCING: War2 Ladder Summer Season - Garden No More  (Read 33465 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: ANNOUNCING: War2 Ladder Summer Season - Garden No More
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2021, 08:49:25 AM »
I think your ladder idea has been a complete failure. You're clutching at straws that there are people who agree with you. There might be 2 or 3. Seasons was a good idea but you need to include Garden of War. The only reason other maps have been playing was because of Duda's league. Nothing to do with the ladder. Change it back to how it was or run seasons with GOW in it.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2021, 10:28:04 PM »
Since when did blid hijack warcraft 2

Well Blid does have control of the ladder so if he decides something not much the player base can do.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2021, 12:00:30 AM »
Good intentions. Worth trying. Unfortunate outcome imo.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 07, 2021, 01:10:12 PM »
sg u r wrong.

me and many ruskies played other maps and lorys etc.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 07, 2021, 01:13:43 PM »
just because "pros" didnt get to play gow 247 in ladder doesnt make this failure.

with little fixes it works fine. and it was and it is a good idea. we have played gow enough. lets lets the real skills.

u can always play that ur gow and i do too sometimes. it just doesnt couunt in ladder. i dont rly feel that it is even wrong cuz old gow is unfair map with the 6-8 thing.

swift vs u8. every time each of them has s9 or 6 loses. it messes up the real series. the real statistics.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2021, 04:52:23 AM »
just because "pros" didnt get to play gow 247 in ladder doesnt make this failure.

with little fixes it works fine. and it was and it is a good idea. we have played gow enough. lets lets the real skills.

u can always play that ur gow and i do too sometimes. it just doesnt couunt in ladder. i dont rly feel that it is even wrong cuz old gow is unfair map with the 6-8 thing.

swift vs u8. every time each of them has s9 or 6 loses. it messes up the real series. the real statistics.

Most maps are unfair. GOW is unique in that every game is different. It is the reason people still play this game TBH. Do you know that...you and ruskies can play GOW even when its an active ladder map? :D

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2021, 06:48:17 AM »

Most maps are unfair. GOW is unique in that every game is different. It is the reason people still play this game TBH. Do you know that...you and ruskies can play GOW even when its an active ladder map? :D
Most maps? Like what? Most classic are imbalanced, and they were fixed in ladder folder like gow hsc mitc
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 11:34:56 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2021, 09:29:22 AM »
Most maps u

Most maps? Like what? Most classic are imbalanced, and they were fixed in ladder folder like gow hsc mitc

You answered your own question, most classic maps. No one plays the ladder maps and not all classic maps were remade there. Most people play Gseps which is very imbalanced in itself not to mention extremely repetitive. Without GOW as the staple map this game died 10 years ago and that's a fact.

Also looks like ripe has play 9 games on the new ladder system since it's been out, he's really making full use of it :\

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2021, 10:03:05 AM »
Just ban u8 from the server, this dude brainwash everyone and it kill the game.

How the hell the most famous hacker of all time is leading the server, good one.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 10:06:34 AM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline maciek

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 08, 2021, 11:24:19 AM »
Just ban u8 from the server, this dude brainwash everyone and it kill the game.

How the hell the most famous hacker of all time is leading the server, good one.
+1

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 08, 2021, 11:30:26 AM »
Most maps u

You answered your own question, most classic maps. No one plays the ladder maps and not all classic maps were remade there. Most people play Gseps which is very imbalanced in itself not to mention extremely repetitive. Without GOW as the staple map this game died 10 years ago and that's a fact.

Also looks like ripe has play 9 games on the new ladder system since it's been out, he's really making full use of it :\

I disagree, lot of people left special new people cause we are playing only gow/chop, our biggest problem is bad manner special for new players, on modern games people like equinox would be banned
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 08, 2021, 01:46:26 PM »
Go read other forums and watch videos on youtube, since 2021 everyone complaint about moddler and peoples who try to play with code sources..

It's actually the most discuss topic on blizzard and alot of compagny at the moment, i could give you tons of forum threads and tons of videos on youtube where everyone complaint about it.

Blizzard are fighting moddlers like you everyday and find solution for those things to not happen anymore.

You are a little troll who have hacked this games for years, a little troll who have get ban from twitch, a little troll who have destroy this game by influence everyone to take bad decisions and now this server is barely reaching 30 players.

Server have never been so bad since my departure on the server and thats exactly why i left, so you all can see it by ur own eyes.

Why do you think blizzard get rid of all those games they have made around 1995 and 2000, cuz peoples like you where trying to moddling it and they were also using corrupted ports to hacks peoples, not only they get rid of it but they remaster it so peoples can enjoy new safe version without peoples like you.

You are a troll, a hacker, a liar, a manipulator and you dont deserve to be part of this community anymore by ur selfish and useless behavior.

I got every games of blizzard and activision and never have been ban from anywhere.

But i can assure you if you try to do what you do here on warcraft II it would take 1 months and you will get ban like twitch did to you cuz ur a coward cheater!

Being a cheater is part of you, cheat the game, cheat the twitch, cheat admins mentality weakness, and not only you are a cheater but you also think peoples are stupid cuz they dont have any interess in cheating the game.

Thats the truth!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 02:25:39 PM by Nox »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2021, 04:05:51 AM »
Most maps u

I disagree, lot of people left special new people cause we are playing only gow/chop, our biggest problem is bad manner special for new players, on modern games people like equinox would be banned

I don't think new people leave because of maps that we play. The game is simply old and will not attract new people who wish to put time into learning it. That is the sad truth.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2021, 12:46:14 PM »
u r wrong again sg.

other maps "some of them" r unbalanced too. but the trick is. we all dont know all of the maps. its always a surprise a little for one or both. thats the thing,

and put that old gow in ur arse. it has always been a disaster . ive played it cuz every1 does so i have to. bne gow shud b the main map if ppl seriously wanna play gow. it is fair at at least.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2021, 02:46:36 PM »
Can we have statistics of the most played maps this month?

Oh gow 80%

Chop 15%

Other maps 5% on duda league.

Probleme solve ripe, ur delusional.