Author Topic: Do dugs, esl and spb have a reputation for hacking  (Read 2085 times)

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
Do dugs, esl and spb have a reputation for hacking
« on: June 14, 2021, 09:33:09 PM »
I keep seeing these "pro" people who constnatly pause the game and their excuse is always the same. "I have a life." Or, "Someone's at the door." Yet, I have all those things, and have never inconvenienced somebody before. So we were playing a game then my name started sending messages to people, which I didn't do, but someone was doing using my name somehow, then someone paused the game for roughly 2-3 minutes, and when it unpaused, all the sudden I've got an army outside my base which steamrolls me. I've noticed everytime that happens, when someone pauses the game for a long time, that as soon as it unpauses all the sudden there's a ridiculous and impossible army outside of your door. I have noticed this pattern and am very sure that these games are being hacked. -_- not a fan, quit pausing games.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Do dugs, esl and spb have a reputation for hacking
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 09:42:13 PM »
I think you’re on to something here.  Seems very likely that they’re adding units while paused for “the door.”

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:09:56 PM »
Well I just don't know, because they didn't downplay it instead they started talking shit to me about how I don't know how to play, and it sounded weirdly like bullying like ..... I'm talking about hacking and you're trying to troll me in conversation, and change the topic? HMMMM suspicious.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 11:39:05 PM »
hi fullmana, i'm dugs.

as i said in-game, i work from home. periodically i need to answer phone calls. writing a forum post about how players shouldn't use the excuse of "having a life" for pausing is a little ridiculous. secondly, before i resumed i said "thx, going" i.e i'm about to resume the computer game.

the chat "hack" thing is something i did for a bit of fun. if you type something followed by enough spaces, the text will appear on the next line,

e.g if you type:

"hi.                          ~FullMana~-: teams?"

will appear as

Dugs[anz]: hi
~FullMana~: teams?

not a hack, just a bug.

as for the "spawning units hack" no, i also explained this already. my ally skirted the outside of your base at 12 and noticed it was occupied, so he immediately hid a few raxes (multiple barracks) close-by and started creating units to hit you. right before he hit, i received the phone call and paused the game. upon resuming, you were greeted by an infantry of angry footmen and ballistas which made it appear as if we were doing something sinister when the game was paused.

i hope this explains everything.

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 02:15:30 AM »
dugs u still make me laugh lol

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 05:13:04 AM »
 :innocent:

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 12:25:28 PM »
YOU'RE A NATURAL-BORN DETECTIVE FULL-MANA, IM VERY PROUD OF YOU!

the chat "hack" thing is something i did for a bit of fun
Haha, I remember I was in some gow game as a watcher and chat-hacked like "spb.: teams?" once or twice.

I also remebmer TEABOY chat-hacking from direct messages to me like:

"Teaboy: ending soon?
 CH0P: fuck you Droid"

Teaboy was dead or not in the game, and CHOP was playing with us.
THEY ACTUALLY TRICKED ME, SO IT WORKED LOL.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 03:44:08 PM »
one time teaboy wrote message to braviet + lone has left the game, and braviet left  :rofl: :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 05:31:18 PM »
Rofl, I love that "hack" too. The SPB one is probably the most used by far. It's mostly when he isnt in the games because, when he is, there is a 90% chance he will say it anyways. It always gets noobs on "has left the game", hence why it worked on viet.

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2021, 01:55:32 AM »
Yeah, well thanks for explaining it to me, I'm still angry, but I feel better now :)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 01:16:18 PM »
dugs is a huge hacker