War2.ru Slogan
News: Watch live streams at War2TV and replays of
past streams at War2TV Reruns!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Alaunter, act I. First unofficial campaign for Warcraft II released! (rus only) 10618  57

Grunt Posts: 151 Karma: +21/-0 ***

Mistral

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Alaunter, act I. First unofficial campaign for Warcraft II released! (rus only)
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2020, 12:21:44 PM »
ye tips lol. they are hidden so u must find them)))))00

p.s. ok - do u remember how many missions there in beyond dark portal campanign?)) 12. so think what to do
Axe Thrower Posts: 275 Karma: +0/-0 ****

Muz

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile

Muz

Re: Alaunter, act I. First unofficial campaign for Warcraft II released! (rus only)
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2020, 10:49:10 PM »
Where to download this?
Grunt Posts: 80 Karma: +5/-5 ***

Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Grunt Posts: 50 Karma: +3/-0 ***

Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2021, 12:20:37 PM »
Hi again!  :wc2:

I played your secret campaign and it's a crazy one  ^-^ I couldn't pass few levels so I cheated to go to next ones. There were one annoying mission when you had to do some micro moves to pass peon to the goldmine a dozen times to build 4 Farms and Barracks. But also there was one of my favourite kind - last mission where player has plenty of time to figure out how use units smartly to win  :slight_smile:

Missions where I failed:
  • with slaying the Deamons. I figure it out that I have to do some jumps between islands and I lured two Deamons but not the third one and I have no idea how to do it  :thinking:
  • with Dragons where player has only few Peasants. I suppose that I had to lure them with one Peasant, start building a Farm meanwhile jumping around with second Peasant... I don't know
  • with Ogre-Mages with Peons vs army of Ogres. It would take a lot of time to wait for mana to Bloodlust and then make some good micro... but I am neither skilled nor patient to win this one

Anyway, this campaign was also fun, good job guys  :ok_hand:

Best wishes for the New Year!  :slight_smile:

Mistral

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2021, 01:13:48 PM »
About demons mission. Did you saw green peon trapped inside of forest behind goldmine?
About dragons mission. Did you saw transport?
About ogre-mages mission. Yea this is long mission) and you actually can win without receiving even 1 damage.

AND lol you said only this 3 not completed. Did you actually completed missions 9, 10 and 11 ?!?!! ))

Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2021, 05:32:39 PM »
About demons mission. Did you saw green peon trapped inside of forest behind goldmine?

Yes... he has some special powers? I just saw that he has bigger collision box than normal Peon but nothing else so I left him in base. No idea how to use this guy. Is he a flying unit maybe? That's why he has "dragon" size collision box?

About dragons mission. Did you saw transport?

No I missed it :(

AND lol you said only this 3 not completed. Did you actually completed missions 9, 10 and 11 ?!?!! ))

Oh yes, I failed with 9 and 10 two :D Sorry, I played it from time to time and don't remember correctly.
With 9 mission I managed to kill Skeletons and Grunt using enemy Catapult and that was it... no clue how to jump from this place to somewhere else.
With 10 I died few times at the beginning, no idea what to do.

I passed mission 11 and I have a save before my last attack so I loaded it to make a screenshot to prove I finished it :D And... I faced two bugs this time:
1) Mission objective says: "Defeat all enemies", but it's not true. Mission is standard, so you have to defeat all enemies and rescue all Rescue Passive units  ;)
2) This time my enemy has no unit when I was attacking his Stronghold so he trained a Peon. After killing him I lose. Probably you have in script something like "if countDeadUnit(Peon) == 1 then defeat". I think it's a bug, cause condition should also check if this is precisely a player's Peon:

Spoiler

Spoiler

And prove that I won this one:

Spoiler

Cool mission btw  :newthumbsup:

Mistral

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2021, 05:43:15 PM »
are you now tried to send this peon to gold?)

mission 9 is ez )))000))0
mission 10 is even easier (no)  ))))0)0))) (you need to use no-hit run techincs to kill first grunts and juggernaught with just peon and troll  ))))0)))) )
mission 11 ye seems to be bug) actualy this was created a long long ago.
now after 2 years i have trigges and can create way better mission objs.
but there i was just replaced some of original game Blizzard scripts )

p.s. try to complete 9 and 10 they are super fun )))0)

Vendar

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2021, 06:03:28 PM »
Lol, he might be rename to "Alchemist" or "Reversed Alchemist" with that skill of transfering gold into oil :D

Ok, I will try again someday with 9 and 10 but I'm not sure I will finish it
Ogre Posts: 1480 Karma: +82/-5 *******

Szwagier

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2021, 08:37:08 PM »
hm? you guys made new campaign? I remember it and it was with new graphic

Mistral

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2021, 11:35:19 PM »
No lol its still that old campng.
There was just another campanign hidden inside of this campanign.
Oh and additionaly is another mini-campanign(4 missions) hidden inside of that.

P.S. Use tigerlily and xorc/xhuman to get access to them. ))))))
Peon Posts: 3 Karma: +0/-0 **

Fanrail

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2021, 02:26:21 PM »
Any news about Act II? Or Act III?

Mistral

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2021, 08:12:53 AM »
Work in progress :)
prob will be act 2 part 1 demo version soon

we need graphicks designers (pixel-art, someone who can draw new units/icons/tilesets and backgrounds for menus) or sound designers (urgently need new music and sounds)
is there someone who can help? :( :( :(

and aslo need someone who can voice heroes for eng version
and narrator for eng briefings. :thinking:

otherwise it will be same as act 1 where all heros eng voices was voiced by same 1 guy
and briefings was narrated by shitty bot  :)
Server Admin Death Knight Posts: 3207 Karma: +146/-11 The General *****

~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2021, 07:37:13 AM »
I think I will DL this and play it looks interesting.