Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 99107 times)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #150 on: March 04, 2022, 04:14:23 AM »
All will laugh cause they are idiots :rofl:
Putin just said yesterday Ukraine people and russian people are same, so nazi are russia also :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 04, 2022, 10:12:22 AM »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 04, 2022, 12:18:52 PM »
All will laugh cause they are idiots :rofl:
Indeed, it would look absurd, like a torchlight procession of Nazis in the center of Moscow or Beijing

Putin just said yesterday Ukraine people and russian people are same, so nazi are russia also :rofl:
This is the attitude of many Russians towards the peoples of Russia and Ukraine. The Nazis are just very mentally ill people. They need to be caught and treated. You should only kill them if there is no other way out, for example, if they threaten to kill other people.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 05, 2022, 03:54:59 AM »
Nazi people right now are only in russia, did you see leader of group Wagner? With nazi tattoos

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 05, 2022, 09:32:21 AM »
Szwagier, If there are Nazis in Poland , then the whole country is automatically Nazis ? Stupid fat pig . Putin said that Poles do not like Russians , but they will gladly accept refugees from Ukraine . So he replied that you would shelter the same Russians, stupid psheks. It was necessary that Stalin allowed Hitler to destroy and exterminate your entire nation , since there are no dumber bastards in the whole world )

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 05, 2022, 09:34:41 AM »
I will buy a two-room apartment in Kiev, inexpensive, can be repaired

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 05, 2022, 12:41:39 PM »
Szwagier, If there are Nazis in Poland , then the whole country is automatically Nazis ? Stupid fat pig . Putin said that Poles do not like Russians , but they will gladly accept refugees from Ukraine . So he replied that you would shelter the same Russians, stupid psheks. It was necessary that Stalin allowed Hitler to destroy and exterminate your entire nation , since there are no dumber bastards in the whole world )

Putin said that stupid idiot, we hate you cause u are liers, u were liers, u are liers, u will be liers

you are too dumb to understand it
Soon russians people will be too poor to buy anything and thats great, since u still defene putin
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 01:31:53 PM by Szwagier »

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 05, 2022, 03:27:42 PM »
It is impossible to close sanctions and stop trade , air travel with such a huge country as Russia . In which 40% of all natural resources are oil , gas , gold , metal , wood and more . But if we were the size of Poland , then your dreams would become reality :D Ukraine has been destroying Donbass and Lugansk for 8 years , killing children , but no one cares . You hypocrites

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 05, 2022, 08:44:06 PM »
russia send weapon to ukraine in 2014, but its was only "green people" xD I knew ur idiot but didnt expect ur so big

remember who attacked mh17?
Oh right it was russia since only russia got this weapon/missle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_17

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 05, 2022, 10:01:07 PM »
A major aviation accident that occurred on April 10, 2010. The Presidential airliner Tu-154M of the Polish Air Force was flying PLF101 on the Warsaw-Smolensk route, but when landing at the Smolensk-Severny airfield in heavy fog, it collided with trees, overturned and crashed to the ground. All 96 people on board were killed - 88 passengers and 8 crew members, including Polish President Lech Kaczynski and his wife Maria Kaczynska, as well as well-known Polish politicians, almost all the high military command and public and religious figures. They flew to Russia on a private visit as a Polish delegation to mourning events on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Katyn shooting.
Date: April 10, 2010

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2022, 03:32:37 AM »
Bad news — we have 50-85% dumbfucks like RusArmy in Russia now.
Good news — he's the only one on the server.

Don't even waste your time arguing with them please.

Zelya is absolutely right.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2022, 09:07:22 AM »
The United States is prepared to battle Russia down to the last Ukrainian.

?s=21

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2022, 05:40:45 PM »
Headline of article is: "Russia, without evidence, says Ukraine making nuclear "dirty bomb"." --->https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-without-evidence-says-ukraine-060619443.html

Does anyone know if there is any evidence to support Russia's claim?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2022, 09:49:26 PM »
I feel like the U.S. is using Ukraine as a puppet. A pawn.

the u.s. can't directly fight Russia without direct threat of nuclear war.

The u.s./nato clearly want to continue their progress east towards Russia.

What better way than to gain the support of their border country Ukraine and set up a situation where you indirectly wage war.. Or get Ukraine to fight the war on your behalf?

The Western nations seemingly made the decision to funnel  weapons of war inito Ukraine to resist the Russian invasion.

They've apparently implemented extremely harsh sanctions already, cut off almost all access to global financial markets, and seem to be leaning towards dealing a final economic blow to russia.. stop buying oil/gas.

I'm not happy to say it... But i think we're closer to nuclear war today than we were last week.

I'd put the probability of a nuclear conflict closer to 30% to day. probably 10% or less last week.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2022, 09:10:46 AM »
I feel like the U.S. is using Ukraine as a puppet. A pawn.

the u.s. can't directly fight Russia without direct threat of nuclear war.

The u.s./nato clearly want to continue their progress east towards Russia.

What better way than to gain the support of their border country Ukraine and set up a situation where you indirectly wage war.. Or get Ukraine to fight the war on your behalf?

The Western nations seemingly made the decision to funnel  weapons of war inito Ukraine to resist the Russian invasion.

They've apparently implemented extremely harsh sanctions already, cut off almost all access to global financial markets, and seem to be leaning towards dealing a final economic blow to russia.. stop buying oil/gas.

I'm not happy to say it... But i think we're closer to nuclear war today than we were last week.

I'd put the probability of a nuclear conflict closer to 30% to day. probably 10% or less last week.
I mean most of this is definitely correct, until you get to the 30% chance of nukes.  That seems extremely high when NATO has said they're not getting directly involved.  The innocent folks at NATO simply want to turn Ukraine into Russia's Iraq war, that's all.  (Hope the Ukrainians don't mind!)