Author Topic: wc2 utube channel  (Read 45280 times)

Offline Oragorn

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: wc2 utube channel
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2020, 04:09:02 AM »
pretty sure i saw someone named TRUMP 2020 on the server... like they knew i was voting for trump in 2020. super creepy.
Heck! I was revealed!
It's true! Russian cybercriminals from war2ru choose Trump!
To be honest, we would not have been able to hack the Pentagon if our fellow penguins from Antarctica had not helped us!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 07:35:16 AM by Oragorn »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2020, 09:09:33 AM »
I asked IL to have a look at the logs from the time period all that shenanegan happened he said he didn't want to take the time but he trusted me to have a look so I did after he sent them to me...
I took great precautions not to read more than I had to because all the messages are none of my buisness.
I ran a search to see what IPS where used to connect to multiple accounts and removed the file from my pc after the search was done.

here is what the search conclusions are when it comes to the IPS of all the players involved:

IP used by Derber was the same he used at least 4 days before and after the facts.
IP used by 00Jordanus was the same he used at least 4 days before and after the facts.
IP used by Xurnt  was the same he used at least 4 days before and after the facts.
IP used by Angel~Fire was the same he used at least 4 days before and after the facts.

None of these IPs were the same and none shared any AKA during that period of time.

The IP Blid used to connect was used only once in the whole log history he connected with it banned lambchop and disconnected, that IP never showed anywhere else in the whole 4 month of logs there was. It could be a VPN but it was USA so IDK :thinking:

Final thoughts:
Angel~Fire was most probably in that game when it disconnected. He also reconnected after the disconnection and his IP address was still exactly the same it always was for him. The logs do show he changed his password a few days after the event though the IP address he did that from was also the same he used in that game.

So for Angel~Fire here is what I think is possible
1) Angel~Fire either lied or didn't remember or was wasted when that happened or didnt want to get involved in the whole thing (too late)
2) Someone in Angel~Fire's house used his aka to watch some games when he was away.
3) Angel~Fire should consider running all the antiviruses and checks he can because his machine was used remotely to watch some war2 (very very very unlikely, if you have remote access to a PC you probably wouldnt be watching war2 games with it  :rofl:).

That of course is if the file logs IL sent me were untouched but he assured me he is the only one person that has access to these files so that si where we are...

I would love to hear what @Angel~firE has to say now to be honest. It is also worth mentionning the only aka that used his IP is his own account during that whole period so he is not a sneaky smurfer.
There you have it...

I did that painfull lookup and took about 3 hours from my working hours because I thought I owed Xurnt at least to have a look on that and IL didnt want to do it himself...
3 hours wasted using scripts to parse these logs and make sure I was not missing anything weird.

On a sidenote The only weird activity from and IP in that whole period was Warbux MAN... WTF WITH YOUR FAILED PASSWORDS ATTEMPTS BRO LOL. Also one day in july you connected disconnected like a billion times for about 20 minutes straight wtf were you even doing @Warbux ? ;-)

Disclaimer: My search was limited to these 5 accounts and their IPS and the other accounts these IPS were used to connect to. I wont reveal smurfs all you may know is none of these AKAs were connected to by more than 1 IP.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 11:30:13 AM by Cel »

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2020, 09:46:56 AM »
Nice thing a NON ADMIN has access to all this privy information. I now feel more safe on this server than I ever have! Maybe Burnt and equinox are on to something. Weird stuff is going on here and I don't like it one bit.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2020, 09:56:32 AM »
IL said he was the only one that had access to these logs and didn't want to spend the time himself. He only gave me the 4 month files of that period and as I said, I only searched for these 5 akas to check what it was all about.

It was a one time thing for a log that was a years and a half old.
I do not have access to these files at all besides that one he sent me once, and since I deleted the file from my pc I do not have access to it anymore... I would have to ask him to send it to me again if we needed to check something else.

First time he proposed me I said no but it was either saying yes and having a chance to know or saying no and we  would never have known anything.
IL trusted me with the informations though even if he asked me to be available for if there are next times I said no I did it once for Xurnt I wont do it again I dont enjoy wasting half a day like this often...

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2020, 10:06:35 AM »
Nice thing a NON ADMIN has access to all this privy information. I now feel more safe on this server than I ever have! Maybe Burnt and equinox are on to something. Weird stuff is going on here and I don't like it one bit.
I already checked the situation in Sep 2019, my result: nothing against Blid and others Burnt blamed.
Now Cel asked me to check one more, i gave him that log to let him check it himself. To make sure i didn't miss something.
I know Cel and i trust he will never use that private information for his personal benefits.
Let me know if you have any reasons for suspicion Cel in uncleanliness.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2020, 10:21:03 AM »
Next time though you can run a regex to remove all whispers and private messages @iL (removing all lines that had /w /msg /m)
Since they are probably not needed for that kind of checks  :thinking:

Also because the search only relied on checking if IP were used for different accounts you can hash the IPS next time so they are not directly readable though there is not that much you can do with an IP alone still it is something to consider  :slight_smile:.

Hopefully it wont happen ever again but if you need to send that type of file to someone else it probably would be better to do that in the future :newthumbsup:

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2020, 12:05:04 PM »
Next time though you can run a regex to remove all whispers and private messages @iL (removing all lines that had /w /msg /m)
Since they are probably not needed for that kind of checks  :thinking:

Also because the search only relied on checking if IP were used for different accounts you can hash the IPS next time so they are not directly readable though there is not that much you can do with an IP alone still it is something to consider  :slight_smile:.

Hopefully it wont happen ever again but if you need to send that type of file to someone else it probably would be better to do that in the future :newthumbsup:
Looks too complicated. Why i should hash and remove something? I just want someone to help, someone i trust. And i trust you. I had enough time to make sure you are a very decent man.
Are there any reasons i should't trust you?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2020, 12:31:51 PM »
"No, you can't trust me!" Said no one ever.

Look at admin warbux, he was all gung ho and banning people left and right. Where is he now?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 02:14:22 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2020, 04:14:49 PM »
IP is an IP. I'm not very technical to debate that. That was very nice of you to check Cel.

Angel's character has never been in question as long as I've known him, he doesn't give 2 shits about drama on here, and I don't think he even drinks/gets drunk. He may have come on the forums back then to respond, as I told him about it, but I'm not looking around for any of that.

Anyways, it could have been someone else on his name or him forgetting? I guess. His response the day after was "I don’t think I played with them, I better change my PW logging on now". So, I guess it is not 100% definitive. It was enough for him to change his PW though.

Then again, a week or so later, Burnt did blame the hackers or whoever for burning his grass. So.... at that point, I'm not sure how much Brunt's mindset can be trusted anyways. Mighta had the tin foil on at that point.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2020, 04:23:59 PM »
I am honored that you trust me @iL  but your trust is your own and people like Bara here are right to have their own concerns or doubts same for the trust I put in you.
It is even better if you dont have to trust me at all.
That is also why I told you I did not want to have access to the server to implement the ddos protections we talked about and that you had to do it yourself. First because I dont want the pressure on my shoulders second because it is better to have only one person responsible of these things that is two times less people we the users have to trust.
For the logs, it only would take a few lines of script to hide all that stuff and next time if there is a next time you wont even have to trust me or whoever you want to do the checks for you.
Though like I said I sincerely hope you never have to  dig up stuff like that it is unpleasant at best...

That said I wonder what triggered the spook in the first place... I wasn't in that game so I wouldn't be able to tell...
There was history between these guys?
But you guys myself included asked for IP checks now we have them 1 year and a half after the facts...... But hopefully it still helps heal some wounds...
It wont bring mousey back though...  :(

How important winning or loosing at a video game must be to you that it litterally comes to this...
This hurts to look at... What a shame...  :(

@Harrywangs also worth mentioning there was one fail attempt  to log in from angel fire like about 20 hours after the game was played then immediatly followed by a successful login.
I doubt he would remember failing once to enter his password but well it is there. There was no failed attempt when he reconnected or when he logged in before the game I noted that too.

I am sorry if it was not what some people were hoping for but from the logs I was given this is what they say... I really did my best... As for Blid like I said the IP he used to login that day was never used before or after in the whole file...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:26:12 PM by Cel »

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2020, 04:50:15 PM »
All signs point to Blid abusing his position that day, cheating his own ladder and with the info Cel put out just shows I was right all along. So fuck you to everyone who talked shit. They hacked me, spied on me, and ruined my love for the game.

Then Blid and Tora abused there powers muting me multiple times to hide the truth. Well the truth is out there just like van told you from the beginning.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2020, 05:11:30 PM »
Quote from: van
Xurnt is getting very good at 1v1 and could keep up with lone for the most part... which makes me think that swift logged on jordan account, wasnt expecting as hard of a game and xurnt took the win,  which made him embarassed because that was the whole point of swift logging on his account was to get a easy win to shut xurnt up,  instead xurnt won a really close LONG game that looked like swift.   You all claim that swift is so good that he somehow couldnt lose,  which is not true at all.  I have watched a few of braviet vs swift 1v1 lately and swift was getting his ass handed to him by braviet quite easily in some of the games,  which we all know braviet is at the bottom of the elite totum pole so if braviet can take some wins from swift, its not like its impossible for xurnt who has been training with lone, to get a win.   So after the game is over,  00jordanus hosts immediately and when we make fun of him for losing, he gets all pissy like swift does when he loses and says " did you play in the game? no so stfu" .  Xurnt proceeds to tell them that he is going to take a shower,   i said oh that means hes gonna piss on you hoes.  Then he literally went to take a shower, so 00jordanus logs off, no more than 30 seconds to a min later,  blid logs on for less than a minute or so, then logs off.  I thought this was super wierd I almost even took a SS because of it

Tora the admin admitting Jordan and Blid shared accounts.

Jordan logged on Blids name after the game to make sure the IPs were all covered up on the server. Including Angel~fires that they used for the disconnect to ruin the ladder log.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 05:21:12 PM by XuRnT »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2020, 05:21:29 PM »
Although I cannot clear IL from being some other player completely because he could have used VPN just to connect that one time to his blid account when he banned Lambchop.
His time of connection is exactly what mousey and he said it was. And he did disconnect just after the ban was done so I dont know from what the logs say he was not around when these games happened. All I can say is blid logged in only one time in the whole file, and he used an IP that never was used elsewhere for any other account.

As for the other players like 00Jordanus he played under 5 different names with the same IP but none of the names he played under used a different IP than his in the whole file.
Derber 's IP was his own and always is the same consistently too.
same for Xurnt
same for AngelFire

Apparently it was said back then that the game reports can bug sometimes and I for one certainly already saw some zombie games or games that show with the wrong names on the server so I dont know if that is really something that weird in the logs though names are very consistent there was only one game named "jordan wants one more".

IDK man from my perspective if the logs are legit there is not much aggravating evidences here.
I wish I knew what triggered all this but the IPS at least dont seem to show players exchanging accounts or anything like that.  :thinking:

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2020, 05:25:08 PM »
I posted the evidence. If you are too stupid to understand it then it's not my fault.