Author Topic: wc2 utube channel  (Read 42808 times)

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: wc2 utube channel
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2020, 11:14:08 PM »
Aug 27 06:25:25 [info ] conn_set_game: [53] game [32469] "jordan wants one more" (pass "") host "IPOFDERBER", mapsize 256x256, maxplayers 8, speed 0(unknown), maptype 2(Blizzard), gametype 3(melee), tileset 0(Unknown) map "Garden of War.pud", created by "derber"

your games started to happen around 2-3 am where the "Jordan wants one more" game happened and you guys played all the way until the one game happened where indeed we can see in the log:

Aug 27 21:36:02 [info ] game_create: game "dw" (pass "dw") type 3(melee) startver 4 created <=== This is when you create your game where you think Jordan was Swift. (so after Blid logged out)

Aug 27 21:36:03 [info ] conn_destroy: [29] "00Jordanus" logged out
Aug 27 21:36:13 [info ] _client_loginreq1: [31] "00jordanus" logged in (correct password)

he did relog with minor cases nickname prolly because he typed it fast because the IP is the same both times, like I said in the whole log files all these accounts never shared IPs.

This is what the logs said as I reported to IL after browsing them myself... All in all it does not matter when the game was played anyways because the only thing that matters here is the IPS simply do not match ever from July to september.
Not once has the IP of derber/swift been seen on Jordan's aka or the other way around... Not once...

« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 11:19:26 PM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2020, 12:58:28 AM »
OK I was about to ask IL's logs back to check on something. Turns out I didnt need to I could still get them.
I didn't want to check on messages but at somepoint you have to as I wanted to see what started it all.
Because I know Burnt can be a dickhead sometimes but still...
The IP connections events happen separately than the login event so I could say for sure that the IP of Jordan connected before derber logged off and Jordan did connect at that time, and just before the aka was logged in but I had to check for someone else IP that I wasn't prepared for. Fortunately reading the messaged this time was pretty quick I did not have to read a lot to find this:

Aug 27 06:42:08 [info ] handle_command: [18] user 'thumb$' cmd: "/whisper derber van is on xurnt name rofl , Brb"
Aug 27 21:35:28 [info ] handle_command: [31] user 'thumb$' cmd: "/whisper 00Jordanus give me ur pasw i will kick him so bad lol"
Aug 27 21:35:43 [info ] handle_command: [29] user '00Jordanus' cmd: "/whisper thumb$ u wnat?"
Aug 27 21:35:44 [info ] handle_command: [29] user '00Jordanus' cmd: "/whisper thumb$ pw is ****"
Aug 27 21:35:46 [info ] handle_command: [29] user '00Jordanus' cmd: "/whisper thumb$ go rape him"
Aug 27 21:35:50 [info ] handle_command: [31] user 'thumb$' cmd: "/r sure "
Aug 27 21:36:01 [info ] conn_destroy: [31] "thumb$" logged out
Aug 27 21:36:03 [info ] conn_destroy: [29] "00Jordanus" logged out
Aug 27 21:36:03 [info ] sd_accept: [29] accepted connection from IPOFTHUMBS (he is using VPN)
Aug 27 21:36:04 [info ] sd_accept: [29] accepted connection from IPOFJORDAN (same IP as always)
Aug 27 21:36:13 [info ] _client_loginreq1: [31] "00jordanus" logged in (correct password)
Aug 27 21:36:22 [info ] conn_destroy: [60] "derber" logged out <== Derber logged out after. And no one logged in before the game started from there.

So no it wasn't Swift / Derber, that I triple checked, but it does look like there was something fishy here non the less. And I do owe Xurnt some appology since I had only checked his version of the facts first and didn't dig more after that. I should have obviously but in my mind it was either he is right or he is wrong turns out he was onto something here...

So who is Thumb$?

And at this point I am not an admin I dont care if you think it is not right to reveal part of these logs too much damage has been done in our community not to just go forward with the truth.
I was only trusted to be unbiaised which I am, so here it is when I find something I say it...
This has been dragged for far too loooong now and we need closure and the truth to come out, it is not ok to let Xurnt go completely crazy mad like this and not come forward to try and make things right...

So yes the logs contradicted Xurnt's version for sure, but he was not playing Jordanus either and he could at least feel that...
As a matter of fact it seems that account sharing is a thing here apparently and messing with other people's mind too.
So what do you guys plan to do about it? Is it an accepted thing here? @~ToRa~ @iL @tk[as] ?

And why did Thumb$ not just come clean about it and not let Xurnt grow crazier and crazier over it to the point he thought people were burning his grass?

To be fair this is probably the only thing that is true about Xurnt's version of the facts, Xurnt was not playing against Jordan that night...
I appologize for not finding out faster...
I am pissed that I did not read these messages before... I really thought I didn't need to because logs showed Swift/Derber was not there...

Unbelievable...
Xurnt may have become paranoid and start seing ghosts on top of that after a while but at least it didn't come out from thin air. He is not that stupid, he had good reasons to start doubting initialy at least... I hope this helps bring closure to the whole shitshow at somepoint in a near future and at least unfreeze a few tongues in the time being...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 12:25:58 PM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 24, 2020, 02:41:10 AM »
Oh and BTW Thumb$ later appologized to Jordan saying he totally believe to have lost to Viruz playing under Xurnt's name but nope logs are very very formal...

He lost to Xurnt...

No doubt to that at all on this side, since he hosted the game the logs are 100% clear for Xurnt... So the truth is Xurnt totally sat on Thumb$ 's face that night, and Viruz had nothing to do with it or anyone else for that matter... The way I see it, Thumb$ just tried to bite larger than he could chew  :rofl:...

The thing is, this stupid drama and horrible never ending :poo: has been plaguing the forum and the community for a year and a half now and it also has been pushing players away...

It was a freaking mess, and it should never happen again...

Rules and better management of  the server will certainly make sure of that...

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2020, 08:21:29 AM »
So what do you guys plan to do about it? Is it an accepted thing here? @~ToRa~ @iL @tk[as] ?

I don’t think it’s a big deal if players share accounts. So long as they aren’t stealing it.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 24, 2020, 08:22:46 AM »
Xurnt may have become paranoid and start seing ghosts on top of that after a while but at least it didn't come out from thin air. He is not that stupid, he had good reasons to start doubting initialy at least... I hope this helps bring closure to the whole shitshow at somepoint in a near future and at least unfreeze a few tongues in the time being...

Nah I think Xurnt just doesn’t care about war2 anymore. The guy never had much skill at it and so now he is just trolling here lol.
war2 > war3

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2020, 09:21:51 AM »
So yes the logs contradicted Xurnt's version for sure, but he was not playing Jordanus either and he could at least feel that...
As a matter of fact it seems that account sharing is a thing here apparently and messing with other people's mind too.
Well, our rules definitely allows to make as many accounts per person as needed. But our rules says nothing about to give your account to anybody else.
I think we should add the rule to allow on deny that.
I think as that's not something covered by the rules, that's nothing we should do with that.

Also the problem declared by Xurnt is not related to someone's played against him from someone's else account.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 24, 2020, 09:46:21 AM »
I showed you guys the screen shot of Jordan loggin off then blid immediately logged on and then back off and Jordan logged back on, and multiple times of Jordan saying he has everyone’s password (which only blid would have).  And I informed everyone that it wasn’t Jordan vs xurnt and showed SS and still didn’t believe him.  Swift Jordan and blid can play on the freeway none of them have done shit for WAR2 compared to me or xurnt.  Guarantee the server is highly more competitive today, because of us, not you dumb fucks.   And xurnt is way better than your prostitute paying ass tora lmao. Tora should be removed from admin for continuously running his mouth. I won’t participate in any tournament he hosts.  Thinks account sharing is ok lmao. 
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 09:50:49 AM by van »
You just got vandalized, vanimal style.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 24, 2020, 09:51:54 AM »
Nice work exposing Blid and Tora as liars.  Cel should be a admin and remove Tora and blid.  Let’s have a vote.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 24, 2020, 09:54:40 AM »
And you dumb fucks know damn well I don’t log on this pathetic ass forum unless something should be said.  You’re welcome the 🤴🏻 graced your  :critter: asses.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 24, 2020, 10:06:58 AM »
Nice work exposing Blid and Tora as liars.  Cel should be a admin and remove Tora and blid.  Let’s have a vote.
Except i never lied and have no involvement in any of this.  if jordan let thumbs use his account to play burnt, it has nothing to do with me.  i still only logged on to put a quick ban on lambchops, one time and one time only, on one account and one account only, and nobody else used my account.  As I've always said.

so are the logs real now because they show thumbs seems to have used jordan's account?  or are they fake because they show i have absolutely nothing to do with this and am innocent of all the wild claims against me, as they always have, going back to when mouse and il checked back in the day?

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2020, 10:19:30 AM »
You gave Jordan access to logs they have been tampered with.

Offline van

• Grunt
  • Vandalization complete
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2020, 10:23:19 AM »
We need a community poll vote on having blid removed.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2020, 10:25:19 AM »
You gave Jordan access to logs they have been tampered with.
If you mean me (because as I state nobody except me has access to logs to tamper), then you don't trust me, so you have nothing to talk about with me and that's really a big problem...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2020, 10:45:12 AM »
He means me, even though I have no access to the logs.  They've already decided the conspiracy has to involve me somehow and will just keep trying to force me into their claims no matter what the truth shows.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2020, 10:47:10 AM »
Here's some new evidence Cel uncovered that has nothing to do with Blid.  Blid must be to blame for this!