Author Topic: wc2 utube channel  (Read 44768 times)

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: wc2 utube channel
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2020, 11:00:07 AM »
The facts are all out there. Anyone who isn't blind can clearly see you are guilty.

Also makes sense that Jordan and Swift knew things I would be whispering now. Everything you type is being watched. This is disgusting.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2020, 11:09:27 AM »
Everything you type is being watched. This is disgusting.
This is the only way to know the truth sometimes.
The truth YOU asked about.

That is why nobody (except me) had that information. And i never shared it. Except such special case like this one.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2020, 11:13:04 AM »
nothing is being watched because nobody has access to the logs except iL and he does not spend his time reading them.

They have been examined by Cel (and in the past Mousetopher) specifically because of, and only because of, your accusations.  Otherwise they're not touched.

Interesting thing that I didn't even remember is that jordan said all along that it was thumb$ on his account, so this just confirms what was already said.
I did log on one time that day, because I wanted to make sure we responded to Lambchops being caught with a macro, and nobody had done that yet.  iL's log confirmed that's all that I did and that it just at a totally different time from your game. 

Van could just as easily be stretching the truth or just confused.

Angelfire could have had his account stolen or be sharing it, or he could just as easily have been afk the whole game and that's why he doesn't remember it.

I just now asked Jordan for the first time about this game, and he said it was Thumb$ that was using the Jordan name in the game you beat him, so if that's true there is definitely at least some account sharing going on, which could be causing confusion for you.

Other things like your grass, van's neighbor, or tk driving a tractor over people is just noise you need to filter out.
I know you will say the logs were hacked, the forums are hacked, your messages are hacked.  Sorry, the truth is much more simple than that.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2020, 11:15:06 AM »
Tora ratted you out for giving him access.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2020, 11:16:33 AM »
Everything you type is being watched. This is disgusting.
This is the only way to know the truth sometimes.
The truth YOU asked about.

That is why nobody (except me) had that information. And i never shared it. Except such special case like this one.

Why has this never been brought up before. Zero warnings. Server has zero privacy. Everything Equinox said about the zombie network makes more sense now.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2020, 11:17:57 AM »
"Why has this never been brought up before?"  Bro they literally looked at the logs last year for you to investigate your claims.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2020, 11:21:59 AM »
You are all so corrupt no wonder you wanted me muted. Recording peoples whispers has NEVER been brought up. This news needs to be spread.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2020, 12:07:10 PM »
@XuRnT Everything you send to whatever server or site out there is logged with your IP.
No matter what server you connect to, this is why some people use VPN to stay anonymous sometimes when they visit sites they are not too proud of  :rofl:.
Some companies like google are very very effective at tracking your every move on internet that way.
The fact is, logs are kept on the filesystem of the server in most cases and help for many things including detecting attacks but also in these situations, understand what happened on the site/server to better handle problems.

Just like server security it usually is better the less people have access to them and are often never checked because it litterally take ages to parse through them if you do not know what you are looking for. In that case one game and discussions from players in that very small timeframe and even that took me 2 days...
On war2.ru IL is the only one to have access to these logs and to the filesystem, he only sent me the part where the issue happened and in that situation I think it was the right thing to do if it could help bring closure to the whole drama...

At this point not knowing was doing more harm than having the facts layed out for good...

Oh and if you have played WOW let me tell you admins had access to litterally every personal messages you sent even more quickly and easily through the game interface itself. And I bet they did not stop there the new Bnet for SC2 and Reforget probably also have these features and more. Logs in new games are much much more looked into than war2.ru since even if there is annoying drama constantly on that forum it barely ever reaches that far  that IL has to take out the shovel...
Congrats you succeeded in forcing iL to dig out the trash  :clap: :clap: :clap:

That hopefully will never happen again but you never know what the future holds...

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2020, 12:19:45 PM »
Recording peoples whispers has NEVER been brought up. This news needs to be spread.

Like I said it totally is not news.
All games that have some kind of moderation do it and that is a good way to catch pedophiles amongst other things.
At least IL keeps your whispers from admins unless some really big shit happens in which case he just digs out the time period where the stuff we want to check happened.
Most games will just make a tool for admins to look at anyone's messages on the fly whenever they want with ease.
Name any MMO or popular game that has dedicated servers and you can bet they do it...

Offline The_0ne_Cr0w

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2020, 12:57:44 PM »
You all speak of corruption and evil admin... This is a private server. If you guys are not comfortable sharing what's normally shared to all the big servers in the world then just gtfo. I've been here for like a month and all I hear is some narrow minded growing-ups boomerangers crying about normal stuff  :ok_hand:

No wonder why new players don't stay.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
Nice work exposing Blid and Tora as liars.  Cel should be a admin and remove Tora and blid.  Let’s have a vote.
Well although I could not totally clear Blid then because I hadn't checked IPs locations yet. I just did, and actually neither Derber, Blid, Jordan and Thumb$ used VPNs that night. They all played from different states. Not even mentioning Thumb$ who was playing from a completely different country.

As for Tora I dont know if he lied or not when he said Jordan switched IPs with derber in the past.
Because like I said I only got to check that time frame from july to september and so maybe it happened further in the past and I would not be able to tell.
All I can say is from these log files in that game Angel was using his own IP and 00Jordanus was in fact Thumb$ and Derber logged after Thumb$ logged in as 00Jordanus.

And please no, I dont want to be admin I am just trying to help people see this through the best I can because it has to stop somehow...

Also @van the logs say you could have seen Blid right before the game with Thumb$ playing as 00Jordanus happened, is this your recollection of what happened? Or are you 100% sure you saw him after that game?

If Van is sure he saw it after the game not before then the question becomes: is there a known client buffering that could explain the client saving the state of the channel and just showing it back up when you return to the channel after a game before it updates? In which case it could be just that, otherwise it is Van's word vs IL's word pretty much at this point which sucks...

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2020, 01:41:44 PM »
Tora ratted you out for giving him access.

You are putting words in my mouth and rambling. Posting a couple select messages from FB doesn’t prove anything FYI.

Tell me you still think war2 players burned your lawn?
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2020, 01:51:13 PM »
Tora the rat. Sold out his own master.

Messages YOU said to go ahead and post. Keep being their puppet you scrub.

Funny how this year my grass didn't turn brown.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:56:50 PM by XuRnT »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2020, 02:06:03 PM »
1v1 newb? U quit war2 cause u suck at it lol.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2020, 02:40:41 PM »
Keep using claws hacks that bypass AH and warvideo.