Author Topic: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN  (Read 14590 times)

Offline TSA

• Critter
    • View Profile
SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN
« on: July 16, 2023, 08:18:11 PM »
Hi all,

I know I'm pretty new to the game and some of you might think that I'm wrong
And how would I know right?

Well, when I was super noob in my first 3-4 months, Shush was the player that would teach me new things and helped me with basic stragedies. We became buddies and I guess he got confident to tell me about a hack he was using. He showed me how it worked and proved it. I was pretty dissappointed that there were hacks you could use in this game. I love the game and I would never use anything like that to beat someone.

Here's how it works.

The hack allows him to see the enemys gold, wood, and starting location. If you ever see him play, you'll notice he never scouts, because he doesn't have to. By knowing your gold, he can see exactly what you made based on how much money very building costs.

He knows if you went mill, rax, or smith.
He will know when you start an expo. He won't know the location of your expo, but he can see that you made another hall just by watching ur gold.

I'm sorry for not coming forward about this sooner, but I had to do it for the good of the game that I love.

I also know I'm not the only person he has told, I can confirm he told someone else and probably many more with the intention of spreading the hack. Some probably passed like I did, and some probably started to also use it. If you see someome
Blind towering an enemy then its very likely that person is using it.

I can no longer play in games where shush is playing, I refuse to play with a hacker. He's not skilled at all and I can beat him in 1s fairly easy even with his hack, but in team games is another story. It's very annoying to have him as neib in 2s or 3s and he makes the perfect play against you.

If you know of someone else who uses this, come forward, its ruining this beautiful game.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: SHUSH 100% HACKS / PROVEN
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2023, 04:48:15 AM »
You’re not the first player to come forward and tell us about shush and his hacks.

I would advise yourself and all other players to begin running war2 insight so we can get some recorded games from him. That would give us some documented proof of his hacks.

war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 08:26:37 AM »
@Mistral

Would it be possible to fix war2insight? Every time I run it my client crashes.
war2 > war3

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2023, 09:07:20 AM »
dunno
i think insight checking exe file checksum and etc
so it prob cannot work with HD version
oh but if u use default version then i dunno how it crashing, maybe u have logs

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2023, 09:29:57 AM »
i just tested War2BNEInSight104 and War2BNEInSight105RC2
both worked OK in default 640x480 war2.
I was able to make replay and then watch it all ok.

tried both with HD version
one said that he cannot determine war2 version (cuz exe file changed obviously)
other said it cannot find war2 at all (game not running)

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2023, 09:44:12 AM »
@fois made insight for HD
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2023, 11:25:01 AM »
ye lol try using fois insight for HD should work ok
but then i still dunno why u got crash
maybe when there is OBS in game or different game mode then insight dnt know what to do with them?
try in default calssic game first if work or not

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2023, 12:30:26 PM »
Shush told me a few months back that he watched a YouTube video that shows him how to build a script that reveals enemy starting locations, and their current resources in any given moment, etc.

The reason he told me this is because we were allying in a game and before our halls were done he told me “they are at 11 and 2.” I scouted the map and they were indeed those spots. I asked him how he knew and then he confessed that he had built the aforementioned program and offered it to me. I declined and told him he should not be hacking and I’ve been booting him from my games ever since.

The most concerning aspects of this all is that the hacks are non-visual, not displayed in the game client which means streaming and ss’s would not pick up on it if I understand it correctly? Next, and perhaps even more concerning is that Shush appears to be promoting the hacks and sharing them across the server, especially with other newer players(?)

But yes, Shush is 100% cheating.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2023, 12:55:32 PM »
Shush told me a few months back that he watched a YouTube video that shows him how to build a script that reveals enemy starting locations, and their current resources in any given moment, etc.

The reason he told me this is because we were allying in a game and before our halls were done he told me “they are at 11 and 2.” I scouted the map and they were indeed those spots. I asked him how he knew and then he confessed that he had built the aforementioned program and offered it to me. I declined and told him he should not be hacking and I’ve been booting him from my games ever since.

The most concerning aspects of this all is that the hacks are non-visual, not displayed in the game client which means streaming and ss’s would not pick up on it if I understand it correctly? Next, and perhaps even more concerning is that Shush appears to be promoting the hacks and sharing them across the server, especially with other newer players(?)

But yes, Shush is 100% cheating.

Did he ever mention in one of the channels? We could pull the chat logs if that's the case.

I've been aware of his hacks for quite some time but I didn't think he was offering them to players.
I know he initially showed them to a couple of players for the purpose of "testing" them.
But yes if he is giving them away to players would appreciate it if more players would step forward as this shouldn't be all allowed.
war2 > war3

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2023, 12:58:59 PM »
ye lol try using fois insight for HD should work ok
but then i still dunno why u got crash
maybe when there is OBS in game or different game mode then insight dnt know what to do with them?
try in default calssic game first if work or not

Ok thanks let me try it again in a bit. 
war2 > war3

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2023, 01:27:11 PM »
We talked in the game, game lobby, and main channel. Not sure what info was provided within the lobbies. You would need to check.

There’s a few other players that are in his circle that i am 90% plus sure that hack, but I won’t mention them here as I am not 100% confident that they do. I assume that they are using Shush’s program but that is speculation on my part.
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2023, 01:35:32 PM »
@Mistral  @fois  @iL

So I am fairly confident that Shush is utilizing pulling the mentioned information from the cache within the games memory.
I know we have spoken about this a bit in the past but it would appear we are having more players cheating with this script.

Any chance we can explore options to include some kind of catch in the AH?
war2 > war3

Offline Dudakurten

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2023, 02:36:07 PM »
Sure thing DJ boss is not using this hack. He is not able to find gold mine on b2b…

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2023, 05:12:52 AM »
But if we just make the hack available for everyone it's ok right? :D

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2023, 02:37:36 PM »
Does the AH even work anymore? It doesn't show on the status screen now who is even using it or not.