Author Topic: wish me luck  (Read 4318 times)

Offline WillTheRealKoorbStandUp

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: wish me luck
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2021, 02:06:04 PM »
hey guys i have been recovering in hospital, operation seems to have been realitivly successfull and had givin me hope for the future,  ive been doing alot of thinkin (and sleeping) i saw the post about matty too, im in quite the emotional rollcoaster state, i really want you guys to thinkon deeply about what im goin say im not goin be afraid to say it, for me there is no wc2 ego anymore we started dz fking game as fucking kids, most of us have all had our moments good and bad on the game but like a real family there is up and downs and thats my view thatd my point, you guys are my family, my old school wc2 family ive spent countless hours laughing havin fun n raging out.
burnt said, spenf time with yout family this game is not important well hes right and wrong, this game is important because we are family, this game i suspect is way more than just a game, it's a flash back to the kid at heart we all got inside us like when we all first logged onto this game 2 decades ago. we really need to evole to our communitys next level, a commitment to those willing, to reguardles of how much time or resources you have, have the attuide to put warcrafts longtiviy, survival and improvements. because il tel u wat itll be a fking sad as fkng day if u go to log and it says 0 users.

i grew up with gaming commodore 64 atari sega PlayStation etc,  and by far wc2 is the best game ive ever played. i will never quit or retire, i may fade in and out but ill all ways try to get a "RE?" till im dead

love you guys n i truly mean that

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2021, 03:03:35 PM »
Good shit.

He who fights and beats cancer/any illness, gets to play war2 another day.

What's your recovery plan like? What type of cancer? How you feeling?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2021, 06:07:23 PM »
Glad you're on the road to recovery man. Get well.

Offline Knitter

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 07:50:41 AM »
good to hear buddy.