Author Topic: market discussion  (Read 59419 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: market discussion
« Reply #135 on: May 21, 2021, 09:12:01 AM »
TSLA didnt sell all of their bitcoin btw. They sold 10% of it. They're still holding the rest.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 21, 2021, 01:30:12 PM »
wow who wouldve thought, the purposeless meme coin whose valuation is derived entirely on a pyramid basis went back down

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 21, 2021, 04:08:26 PM »
wow who wouldve thought, the purposeless meme coin whose valuation is derived entirely on a pyramid basis went back down

has everything to do with technical analysis and little to nothing to do with fundamental analysis. look up fibonacci retracement if you're interested.

so it went down.. but has nothing to do with what you're implying.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2021, 04:10:44 PM »
you have an extremely ironic forum username btw <3

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 21, 2021, 04:36:45 PM »
pretty sure a bunch of mouth-breathing clowns started memeposting "dogecoin to the moon" and then clown-in-chief elon musk got onboard, creating profits for people who got in at the top of the pyramid and got out on time, and losses for those who didnt.  basic shit.  wonder what the next "to the moon" scam is gonna be

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 21, 2021, 06:38:40 PM »
This is going to be an interesting thread to look back on in 5 years

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 21, 2021, 08:35:35 PM »
Here is the vision:

This planet is increasingly becoming a smaller place thanks to innovations in transportation and the interwebs. This should be obvious to you on the interwebs front.. all you have to do is look at who we have logged on the server. You can talk to people from all over the planet real time. Just /msg (someone from russia, germany, poland etc...) and start typing.

Thanks to current aviation we can get to the opposite side of the planet in less than a day via airplane assuming no horrible layovers.

This planet is getting exponentially smaller... Human beings across the globe are increasingly becoming closer connected.

In the not too distant future (probably 20-30 years from now) You will be able to get on a SpaceX commercial rocket (possibly other companies will enter the market as well by then), and go anywhere on planet earth in less than a couple hours. That's going to happen.... But even if you don't believe the rocket transportation replacing modern airplanes for long distance travel, you have to acknowledge that there will definitely be some sort of high speed high efficient mode of long distance transportation in the future... As long as human beings are alive, technology will advance. All of it. Including transportation.

It's inevitable that human beings will move towards globalization.. while probably still holding on to some aspects of nationalism.

That will happen. And because it will happen, there needs to be global forms of currency. Decentralized currency. Highly secure currency that people trust.

Unless you can think of something else, Crypto solves that problem.

The only question after that is which cryptos will be used for what.

I think it's safe to say bitcoin has solidified it's position as a global digital gold. I'll be honest i dont have a good understanding of Ethereum but based on what little i observe, that's here to stay also.. I honestly don't know what purpose it serves but I know it's not global fiat, and i admit i do need to look into it.

That leaves the big question: What will serve as a global digital fiat?

Right now, that seems to be doge coin for a multitude of reasons. Some super dumb/silly, but some fundamental as well.

A global fiat needs to be inflationary for the same reason national fiat currencies are. Partly stability and partly psychologically. Doge is the only "mainstream" crypto i know of that's inflationary... and unless some new groundbreaking idea for global digital fiat comes along, the mainstream idea is going to win almost every time.

So you can have whatever opinions you want about the people who are currently embracing these cryptos, but i'd say its not wise at all to base your opinion of the security off of who are endorsing it. Creating a connection between the fundamentals of the security and the people who currently hype it up is silly.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 09:57:01 PM by tk[as] »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 21, 2021, 08:46:11 PM »
I remember a year or two ago i tried sending some money to someone in poland or russia .. it was a pain in the ass. I think i ended up sending it to Tora and Tora sent it to them. Idk how he did it but i gave up. Crypto would solve that problem.

Virtual reality.. It's advancing rapidly. In the next decade or two you will be able to put some sort of VR equipment on, and "enter" a store in hong kong, russia, china, uganda etc... "walk" through it and look at the merchandise on the shelves, pick out what you want and pay for it, and then it will ship to you from anywhere on planet earth in a matter of hours.... People are not going to be converting different currencies from different countries constantly. That's insanely inefficient. There is going to be a global fiat currency.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 21, 2021, 09:52:01 PM »
pretty sure a bunch of mouth-breathing clowns started memeposting "dogecoin to the moon" and then clown-in-chief elon musk got onboard, creating profits for people who got in at the top of the pyramid and got out on time, and losses for those who didnt.  basic shit.  wonder what the next "to the moon" scam is gonna be

i wonder if being a fraudster should be on top of his list of charges among his pedophilia when he gets arrested

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 21, 2021, 10:08:27 PM »
In the not too distant future (probably 20-30 years from now) You will be able to get on a SpaceX commercial rocket

no that's not going to happen. we still can't perfect self-driving cars for the general public which itself is probably decades away. who knows if we're ever get the technology that'll bring us across the globe in just a few  hours , but if we do it won't be spacex doing it, lmao.

anyways we should probably prioritize solving global warming and have an economic system that's actually sustainable so we don't go extinct, before we worry about making rockets that get us across the globe in 30 minutes.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2021, 08:19:39 AM »
You're like super out of the loop on full self driving. It's less than 3 years away. I'm being extremely conservative saying 3 years.. and everyone (google, apple, ford, gm, etc...) knows it's coming from Tesla. They have extremely powerful AI and are collecting 1000x more real world driving data than any competition.

You're also super out of the loop on AI.. deep learning.

Human beings are on the edge of never having to invent anything else ever again. There will be no need thanks to AI. that's a global balls to the wall race. Hundreds of billions are being spent on advancing AI.

You're either trolling or you have little understanding of the future of these sectors. . You should do a little research. YouTube's or whatever u need to do to bring some meaningful information to this discussion.

You're just spewing nonsense right now. Its super obvious you spend zero time looking into these topics.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2021, 12:22:31 PM »
so you're saying fully autonomous vehicles will be a thing in 3 years? lmao.

shut the fuck up about Testa, they won't even have the best EV in 3 years. actually China's NIO is already better. 

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2021, 12:32:02 PM »
You're clueless.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 22, 2021, 12:41:46 PM »
did you let the cab drivers and truck drivers know they'll be out of a job in 3 years because fully automated cars will be ready then  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 22, 2021, 01:18:41 PM »
There will be a transition period. Are u dumb