Author Topic: x  (Read 4883 times)

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
x
« on: May 17, 2020, 05:02:01 PM »
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 03:35:28 PM by LiveFreeorDie »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Paperboy vs Harrywangs
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 08:56:55 PM »
why are you bullying Harrywangs? aren't you against bullying?

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 12:01:29 AM »
hey, no offence, but you're a very toxic person sometimes so i didn't actually read any of that.

other than that, hope you're well!

Offline LuX

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 01:20:57 AM »
Had a random ally tonight who built his hall behind the trees at 12, thought it was pb...

Sup dugz!

Side note for Harry... I dont normally post anything relevant on here but he is one true player that does stick up for newbs. He has left my game on more than one occasion to play with a newer player so they wouldn't leave the server. Someone does need to teach that newb tho on how to use an exacto knife the proper way. Love you bitch

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 01:27:32 AM »
Babyshark is a toxic person, I am glad she created a newb server to sit in by herself

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 01:45:01 AM »
No one ever said Paperboy was going to get banned.
Harry complained about a smurf for grieffing a game which is not sufficient on its own to be banned for anyways, and yes it turned out the smurf was Paperboy.

So no worries on RU people are not getting banned easily and your beloved Paperboy is safe!

Also worth noticing:
We now have a permanent squelch plugin thanks to Fois, so for people like you that always complained about having to re-squelch the same people over and over again: worry no more, it does it for you everytime you login! You set it up once and never have to worry about it again :-)

Anyways you are always welcome to play games on RU anytime with us, just like the good old days, if you are willing to bury the hatchet for a few rounds :thumbsup:

:wc2:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 04:17:53 AM »
That girl want to save that damn game but she choose to protect the worst player ever to destroy every fucking games since 20 years.

I think everyone who have ever been admins at this game are trying to fight each other to know wich one will always be the most fucking retard for the eternity.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 04:59:45 AM »
Sup Seany!

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2020, 10:19:16 PM »
God help me...

-Subjective
-Subjective
-Subjective

-Rarely call to ban people of low skill unless you join games where everyone is way over your skill level and you are too heavy for anyone. I also complain to host when they get auto booted. 9 times out of 10, I say put 2-3 best with that person. If they still have no chance....can't have 5/7 players play a noncompetitive game for 1 person. I'm sorry.

- Never told you to be banned or killed (tf)? I did say smurf. It was a suggestion, not an insult? Only harassed (if I did) after you brought it on yourself at that point. This was LONG into your months of complaining. That was only when you wouldn't stfu in the channel 24/7. I did not start anything if you were not speaking already. After being nice about it for a while, I got annoyed.

- I played 2-3 1v1s, I won very easily, super boring, not going to keep 1v1ing. For the 100th time, $50 does not entice me to play you and I find it kind of pathetic you would pay someone to play you in the first place to be honest. It is also insulting personally.

- You didn't want Van banned? I accepted no ban/warning, wanted aka released. REASON I ASKED FOR PUNISHMENT IS SO WE DONT KICK NOOBS OUT OF GAMES THINKING THEY ARE SMURFS. As I already said.

- Don't recall telling the server not to play with you?

- You were noob (maybe better now) and yet ALWAYS trying to play with people well outside of your skill level for some reason. I would imagine SOME (I don't speak for all) others find that boring and annoying to have to carry so much. It's not an insult. It is just the truth. Like anyone else. When I was much worse, I wouldn't bug swift/sg/lone/u8 to 1v1 me all day when they just rape me. They get bored too. Shit, even now...

- I don't get sensitive to "unpleasant gaming experiences" and need to smurf because of it. I can handle it.

- I didn't know it was PB. So, don't say I called to get "PB" banned. I called to get the smurf's actions banned. Notice how the thread was barely 2 pages and I didn't keep going at it because I got answers and conceded to no official warning/ban.

LUX- YOU SOB, IT WAS A RAZOR BLADE, OKAY!?! Also, thanks, I do often play/train newer people.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 10:36:23 PM by Harrywangs »