Author Topic: admins and others too  (Read 12029 times)

Offline Raggin

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: admins and others too
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2021, 02:35:21 PM »
Raggin, if you hall 2 steps away (south of the mine), yes, that is kinda Warcraft 101. ALWAYS hall as close as you can. So, you're teammate basically knows he will be 2v1ing vs non-new people, which is why he left. Actually, I'm pretty sure I was on the other team for that game.
I meant the bottom right position. Is it called the 4 o clock? Placing it as close as possible is what i was aiming for. See screenshot. Since then i have been told it is better to place TH diagonally from mines.

So, here is the thing. You've voiced yourself on here and you seem nice and patient enough to continue to play. You need advice/training a bit to get you to do the basics correctly. I would be happy to assist you on that. But, in my opinion, people who voice this, as you have, do not pay any price for doing so. It will help you as people will see your name and be more likely to understand your position and humanize it.
Greatly appreciated. I might take you up on it.

You are 127-88 though. How did you get all of those wins?
Mostly by playing an eager russian guy who is slightly weaker than me.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: admins and others too
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2021, 05:08:06 PM »
FYI though I’m all for introducing new rules.
If @Harrywangs or captain Kurtz want to introduce some new rules by all means.
We can have a trial run and if it works out great. If not we go back to the way things were.

Unfortunately, it's not worth it without admin support and when I say that, I mean a team of admins. Things can't be enforced via forum because every single thing will be scrutinized on here and will be after the fact.