War2.ru Slogan
News: Don't forget to join Channel: Trivia for trivia!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: d*ck swinging competition
« Last post by tk[as] on Today at 09:35:02 PM »
Mother fucker.
Server.War2.ru / Re: Chop League 1x1 04.12 3pm est 9pm europe time
« Last post by Szwagier on Today at 06:47:44 PM »
tommorow :wc2: :wc2:

Goal: June 3rd - 400 Push Ups / 40+ Pull Ups

Today: 82 Push Ups - 6 Pull Ups / Max hang
This is great to know my friend. Hopefully you could have had fun in the end... A couple of notes from your feedback:

1) DAIFE is intended to expose the real difficulty intended by Blizzard without expecting computer to get stucked so player may not face difficulty anymore (100% passive enemies). This mod was an attempt to expose the challenges at the very least that were prepared by Blizzard in 1995.

2) Difficulty is definetely higher than original campaign maps because of first comment above.

3) Difficulty is a thing that is rather relative on the player that is looking up on this mod, since it's a thing very hard for me to measure or take as an average if I have got almost no feedback to this point. Still, I have added up a little difficulty  to the overall mod which includes the attacks being rather faster than originally they were set (which can be considered as bugged up because between each attack you can expect a LOT OF TIME before a new attack is launched).

4) If you overall liked the mod, you can visit my little stream for any further new mods made into the future. Support is greatly appreciated to keep me motivated doing them. https://twitch.tv/dannyldd OR  http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcxs8KSkOiehS9GK9rSAKg

5) If you liked DAIFE as well, or the progress you got to this point, please feel free to suggest it to your friend. Hopefully I can bring up a more fresh experience to this great game in 2021+.

6) I'm not sure if you were the same guy that said xhuman03 was too hard, but I have tried to balance the mod as much as I could with my slight difficulty boost to the mod, plus also including the fixes to original blizzard code which caused most of the missions being 100% passive or bugged up with their enemies.

Have a good day and thank you once again for the feedback captain. Not sure if you already played up the other campaigns but I hope you can get a cool time around :)

P.D:

7) I have forgotten this point. You said in xorc12 you ran out of oil because blue took the oil patches out already... This is an original intended behavior from Blizzard into the original map as well... Blue, eventually will take out all oil patches but players may have not experienced this because the ships would get stucked way before that happened (which would cause that oil patches would never get depleted). Now, consider this behavior as a timer that player would have as an extended challenge across the mission to defeat the humans.

Yep, I had a lot of fun  :slight_smile: Thanks for updating the campaigns  :newthumbsup:

My friends won't play War2, I'm sure about that. Most of them prefer to play Skyrim or Red Dead Redemption 2 than old RTS game, and the rest are not playing games anymore, because of kids etc. I think we are the last people that plays this game.

I am the same guy that couldn't beat XHuman03  :D It's way easier for me to play as orcs, because of bloodlust. Also humans in your version of XHuman03 doesn't have blizzard spell so I have to deal with lusted ogres with my army only or I can try to rush orange AI before it will get the bloodlust spell. Maybe someday I will do it, we will see.

Thanks again for your work on these missions, take care and have a great week  :slight_smile: Cheers!
Training for the The Guinness World Record in Pull Ups, consecutive or most in a minute. Haven't decided yet. A long road ahead.
« Last post by Player on December 02, 2021, 10:53:02 PM »
Got new internet.

Coulda paid $30 more a month for 1GB upload/1GB download :O

« Last post by Dudakurten on December 02, 2021, 07:14:45 PM »
I would like to see Theboy connection speed
Server.War2.ru / Re: Br League - Season 9 started!
« Last post by Dudakurten on December 02, 2021, 07:13:28 PM »
A lot of games already, nice start.
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft II Widescreen / High resolution patch
« Last post by DANILIN on December 02, 2021, 06:44:12 PM »
WarCraft2 widescreen 1280x704 convenient for etudes 32x32
where is goal of puzzle: victory without your losses

I enclose a map for dueling and studying interaction of characters
and more buildings means parallel development 2-much faster

and there is a horizontal version and it is possible to edit
and there are also a dozen maps where everything is built see my profile

WarCraft2 широкоэкранный 1280x704 удобный под этюды 32x32
где цель головоломки: победить без потерь