Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
français / Re: Mes chers compatriotes bienvenue parmis nous!
« Last post by Pitiponk on February 23, 2024, 05:17:01 PM »
Si jamais quelques uns sont disponibles pour se faire des parties n'hesitez pas  :thumbsup: :peon:
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft 2 Download for mac (macOS War2Combat)
« Last post by fois on February 23, 2024, 12:54:49 AM »
Hey,

I'm using my MacBook from 2017 and runs Ventura 13.6.1.

I downloaded the latest version I think. The one in your first post.

Really thank you! Even if it doesn't work big thx to all of you guys for making this game available :)

Grtz,

JcNoob

@JcNoob4Eva  I could never reproduce your bug, but I updated the download now with the latest files, maybe it'll work now

Other updates:
Comes now with latest widescreen patch
Changed widescreen resolution to a 16:10 one (960x608)
Window size is now bigger (Option+Return to enable)
Fixed issues with the map preview in game room (it wasn't working sometimes)
Server.War2.ru / Re: Dedicated to Vladimir aka VOVA1
« Last post by 8)MikulZ(8 on February 22, 2024, 10:27:58 AM »
RIP Vova1  :tear: You will always be remembered by the chop community as a dedicated chop player and as a kind person who never talked anything bad about anyone. Your skills actually improved towards the end after being pretty stagnant for years lol, I was happy to witness that  :chuckisthemuscle:
Thanks for uploading the fix!  I'm afraid this is just too difficult for me, however.  On Human mission #3, I spent all 40,000 Gold just trying to defeat Orange on the starting island. It was very hard, especially with the guard tower behind trees and constant attacks from Red. I had to build 2 barracks and deplete all my resources. I had to save/load about 20 times. I finally defeated Orange and realized I haven't even built a Shipyard yet (I'm not sure I have enough gold now for 4 oil platforms and a shipyard). Lol.

These look really fun, but I think the difficulty of your Upgraded Multitileset version is more balanced! I might return to playing that version.

Thanks for your effort!

what difficulty did you play in human3 ?

will keep on balancing out the difficulty better off. Really appreciate your feedback bud.

It was Friendly mode (I wouldn't dare try the other modes!). It's hard to defend the base with no Towers and both Orange and Red attacking. I tried killing Orange at the start of the game, but the guard tower behind the trees stopped me (plus Red comes in shortly after).  I think Orange needs to be much easier.  I'm not even sure if ships were trying to attack me on the coast or not, since I never got far enough to build a Shipyard after about 10-15 minutes of playing.
Thanks for uploading the fix!  I'm afraid this is just too difficult for me, however.  On Human mission #3, I spent all 40,000 Gold just trying to defeat Orange on the starting island. It was very hard, especially with the guard tower behind trees and constant attacks from Red. I had to build 2 barracks and deplete all my resources. I had to save/load about 20 times. I finally defeated Orange and realized I haven't even built a Shipyard yet (I'm not sure I have enough gold now for 4 oil platforms and a shipyard). Lol.

These look really fun, but I think the difficulty of your Upgraded Multitileset version is more balanced! I might return to playing that version.

Thanks for your effort!

what difficulty did you play in human3 ?

will keep on balancing out the difficulty better off. Really appreciate your feedback bud.
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft II Widescreen / High resolution patch
« Last post by Mistral on February 21, 2024, 04:01:53 AM »
nice

Thanks for your effort!
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft II Widescreen / High resolution patch
« Last post by fois on February 20, 2024, 04:39:41 PM »
Updated with some feature requests by lesnik

Does now support the old gdi ddraw.dll (must be named ddraw_legacy.dll) and must set LegacyGDI=Yes in the .ini
Changed the main menu url and gateways to use the newer warcraft2.online domains
added the missing UI textures x_lft0.bmp.png / x_lft1.bmp.png
Server.War2.ru / Re: Dedicated to Vladimir aka VOVA1
« Last post by tk[as] on February 20, 2024, 10:25:35 AM »
Damn

RIP Vova1

How old was he. How did he pass?
Sorry for the terrible video quality, but just to show how bad I'm doing:

I tried building more peasants first, then more archers first, then a barracks first. Kept my healthy guys in the front lines, less healthy guys in the back. Had all my peasants working. But I just got overwhelmed each time.

Edit: Wait a minute! I just now tried the "easier" mode, and it gave me 4 peasants instead of 2!  I thought "friendly" was easier? I also noticed that "Hard" mode gave me 2 peasants, the same as "friendly" mode. Maybe the two plugins were mixed up?

sorry, my bad buddy. I corrected it now, +2 peasants and +2 footmen in human2.

The difficulty is balanced out on my own experience and had no other testers to have around. Version 8.7 is released now with that little rebalance
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]