Author Topic: Swift winrate ratio!  (Read 4324 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Swift winrate ratio!
« on: November 14, 2020, 11:12:02 AM »
Just to show you how peoples are massive liar on this server.

I was searching for those magical thread over the years that we have created and i found this!

Remember 3 months ago when swift was crying about the legend tag.

He was crying about the fact that he was just here to play and have fun.

Then i was tolding him he was a liar and probably the biggest manipulator egocentric who cares the most about stats and reputation.

I told him he was taking the all ladder in hostage by creating different smurf and owning the entire top 5 ELO LADDER.

I was also saying he was the only maniak who calculate every win rate ration in the last 20 years against who he really played.

And what he did say for an entire month?? I was lying and he never does that of his life.

Look what i just found  :sob: :sob: :sob:

'' This is the official Hall Of Fame for ladder.war2.ru. Only the most dominant players of all time on the ladder can be nominated and possibly entered onto the official list, and the list is ranked from most dominant to least dominant. Factors that will be used to measure dominance: Overall record ratio, number of times a place has held #1, and their individual records vs other perceived top players within the community.

I'll act as the official manager of the Hall Of Fame and take the liberty to decide who isn't inducted into the official list, but don't worry I'll be fair. Feel free to nominate anyone!

I'll start! I nominate Swift, he has the best ratio / overall postive record vs top players combination. I'll also pass a motion to have him officially inducted. Motion accepted! ''

Successful Nominations:
Rank/Name/Win Ratio
1. Swift (3.08:1)
2. Poscow (1.88:1)
3. Shotgun (1.82:1)
4. Viruz (1.40:1)
5. Jesk (1.38:1)
6. Szwagier (1.13:1)
7. Startale (0.94:1)
8. Ehyo (0.91:1)
9. Wargasm (0.67:1)

Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Swift winrate ratio!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 11:28:14 AM »
See if I was admin here id just tell you to remake that post in Flamewar/Offtopic and i would just delete it.
And that forum would not be filled with all that trash you keep digging out but actual real posts from normal people that talk about the game.
Oh and I would also remove all the stupid replies from everyone arguing in someone else's post that are completely off topic.
Lucky you I am not and admin afterall. I still hope they will take some of my advices though. Oh and I would temp ban anyone who tries to make it difficult by spamming even more shit in the wrong places :newthumbsup:

This forum needs serious cleaning for it to be a welcoming place to everyone and not just a few very prolific and very negative people.  :slight_smile: