Author Topic: Anyone play Starcraft 2?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Swift

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Anyone play Starcraft 2?
« on: May 21, 2021, 11:37:45 PM »
I just got into Starcraft 2. I'm absolutely terrible at it. Would love to play it with some Wc2ers. Send me a PM if you want to play!
The official Legend©®™ of Warcraft II.

Offline LoRyS.iT

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone play Starcraft 2?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 04:48:39 PM »
stopped years and years ago, played during beta and till the first expansion set. whoever has RTS expirience gets good at any RTS basically, will just take you some month.

Offline LoRyS.iT

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 04:51:16 PM »

LoRyS[T] vs Ominous[P] -Torneo su Battle.net- Shakuras Plateau - ITA - YouTube lol it was 10 years ago WTF.

meta surely changed totally as many other units got introduced to the game , but this was bottom grandmaster level at that time

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 01:09:57 PM »
Blasphemy

Offline ~fullmana~

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 01:57:33 PM »
The problem with Starcraft II is that this is a Warcraft II forum :P Secondly, it's changing constantly, and never retains its true form. It's not fun anymore, it's just chaos and little tricks and lack of skill. There's no true control, as humans are limited in ability, but they hold this big Blizzard tournaments and throw around labels like "Intel" and such, as if these Koreans are like computers or something. You can only feasibly control so much with a mouse, hotkeys, and that's it. Warcraft II is a game still in its prime, and Starcraft II went to shit whenever they made Diablo III. The problem is that Blizzard discards the dev teams of games once the game comes out, they only leave bug fixers, etc. They don't respect people, they don't respect the games that they make anymore, and that's why Warcraft II is sooooo much better than SCII, because Blizzard doesn't screw with it anymore :)