Warcraft II > Strategy & Replays

beating bloodlust

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tolean:
My favorite strat in beating lust in late game is a heavy peon rush. Make at least 10 halls and pop hard, usually ogres feel guilty for killing so many civils, become traders and join me...

magetower:
was hoping some series replies........you're not funny

Szwagier:
this game, wont get ballanced anymore

Goodfaun:
Well the main way to kill bloodlust orges is with bloodlust orges, but assuming you are talking about human vs orcs. Best options as humans is double cannon towers and a good wall in between.  Blizzard is best bet against an army standing still. So towers, walls, blizzards other wise i just suggest play it smart invis+blizz can take out any good gold line.

Cel:
Well it is not that big of a deal.

Every strat an orc can do that does not involve lust can be used by humans as well stick to these strats and you wont miss lust, unless things don't go according to plan in which case you'd probably loose as an orc as well so chill :D.

Yes it is unbalanced but you really only have less options and less room for failure it is not like you can't play around it.

Game is almost perfectly balanced aside from a few spells and mechanics, if anything, it is a good way to take on a slightly weaker opponent and give yourself a very small handicap.

:wc2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version