Author Topic: Chop and Gow 2v2 league ideas.  (Read 5370 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Chop and Gow 2v2 league ideas.
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2021, 01:01:03 AM »
I'm not sure changing domain will change anything EQ...look at GOG and War2USA...both have streamers and US domains and no added users

Tiers could be automated based on what % of pool you rank (15 users, if u rank 1-5 u are tier 1, and so on)

Well thats where you made a mystake, WAR2USA is the same thing as WAR2RU, if american and rest of the world dont wanna join WAR2RU because they are scare, then russian and rest of the world probably dont wanna join WAR2usa cuz they are also scare...

Also War2USA is only a basic server without any marketing or promotion, plus the majority of the war2 community dosent supprt war2USA server, if everyone from war2ru where moving to war2usa it would probably better then war2ru. Because at least antivirus dont flag them as virus trojan lol.

Now gog is the proof that a good marketing and promotion can bring alot of new players, but the gog server is trash, no adminship, no updates, and you cant even join/create a game because of the ports probleme, so the only reason why there no one on gog is because peoples cant play at all, so there no ones... But if you watch there forum and the number of sell they did, there alot of peoples who have buy war2 from the gog server.

So imagine if they know there a free server and they feel secure about it and they can play without any probleme.... The server will grow fast as fuck! But it's not happening...

Just read war2 subject on gog forum and you will see lot of peoples from war2 community who post there (someone like Tk by exemple) and peoples always said the same things, is war2ru secure, because my antivirus told me there a virus on this website.... And peoples laugh bro..... we 2021, there no reason why peoples download a software and get alert from every fucking damn antivirus tolding them there a trojan in this software... Nobody will fucking join this, even worst if the software is call War2RUSSIAN..... Bro let's be real.. did you ever wirte WAR2RU on google and check what peoples outside of this community say about this server, ALL THE GOD DAMN SAME THING,,, they all talk about that virus and how they will never join this server...

So first step fix that damn virus, second step change the domain name for something more open to everyone, Something Like War2World, is that not better for everyone to see everyone are welcome? The only thing i see here is a bunch of pro russian who fight for there proudness and took this game in hostage like if that game belong to russian community... Thats what i feel and thats also what i see... Why this server have TWO DIFFERENT forum? Why are we splitting community between WAR2RU ( RUSSIAN FORUM LANGUAGE ) AND war2ru ( ENGLISH VERSION FORUM ) Not only russian have there personal russian forum, but they also can change ur english version into russian language... Bro... It's an invasion of pro russian.... Im honnest here, sorry to tell it... Like the only thing you feel when you join this server is russian have take over this game and nobody feel welcome about it.... And not only if you type www.war2.ru its bring directly to russian forum, why the fuck the www. dont bring to the english version instead of https: ??? It make no sens bro.... We can literally feel the pro russian here and nobody feel confortable about this except when you from the club.... There no profesionnal player or potential player who will waste time and energie for that kind of shit. And there no one in the e sports community who will cheer on there stream for us, no influence at all, nothing... This mentality is killing ur favorite game.. Let's just be honnest, because it's the truth.

You wanna make this game popular and respected and make it growing up..

Then do the things the way it must be or die with ur 20 active players per day...

First step: You fix that damn virus so nobody get flag as trojan when they join website, forum or try to download the game.

Second step :  you  rebrand the whole damn thing to something more friendly for the entire world , something like war2world, war2legion, war2stars,  war2arena, whatever bro, dont just do something about a personal country, religion or language, or whatever stupid... we 2021 bro, nobody cares about  america, canada or russia,peoples  are fighting about world wide  rights and fighting about being a pro something turn off everyone right away.

This game dosent belong to russians, this game belong to the world, and forcing peoples to agree on that pro russian mentality turn off everyone bro... believe me, its not racist, its not a lie, its just a damn fucking fact bro. Nobody want to join something like war2ru  or war2usa ... Because its 2021 and peoples are actually fighting for equity and being pro of ur own country is just against what the rest of the world are fighting against at the right moment that we speak... So you stay in ur delusional dream where russian rule the world with warcraft II, are you try to adapt to the new direction of what peoples in the entire rest of the world are fighting for .. It mean diversity equity and being pro world, not being pro america or pro russian or pro canadian...

Third step: Admin stop being fucking idiot and start to act like true smart peoples who want to see this game growing up, because the way i see this server, is, admins dosent cares at all about this game, i only feel like they exactly want this server to stay dead, feel like they dosent wanna see this game growing up for some mysterious reason, feel like they love to have a small community, feel like there other motivation to keep this server alive other then really making this game grow up.... Why someone will keep this server for the last 15 years but dint make any effort to make it grow up?! here the question, anyway i dont cares at all about true motivation, but this game deserve respect and effort and seeing how admin have lead this game is a total shame for me.. I dont agree on there way to lead that server and i think they must wake up because right now the server is fucking pathetic, and the only reason why this server is still alive is because of peoples like me and esn who make game all day long for everyone, if esn and i leave this server for 2 weeks i garantee  you  this server will die ... the proof is i dint play for the last week and the only game you cant find are between  12:00 PM and 8:00 pm , but when esn and me are there you can find game all the night. And you guys are better be ready, because the lack of ladder and the new way server is going up with those chops custom map support will kill the rest of the community...

You better start listening me guys because i told you, between the next six month and next year, this server is complety death and you can say aurevoir warcraft II.

You dont believe me, then keep on this way and watch urself.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 01:13:37 AM by Nox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Chop and Gow 2v2 league ideas.
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2021, 03:01:35 PM »
I won't lie, I agree, .RU does scare a lot of people, I think (at least from the US). I apologize if that is disrespectful, as we very much appreciate iL hosting the server. To be 100% honest, I don't even feel fully comfortable with the program as many have pointed out the holes in its security. The virus flag doesn't help either, agreed. I've had enough people say, they aren't port forwarding because of the security risk. (I know we have HP now but somehow not everyone has it nor have I looked into how it functions)

I said before, there should have been a bot on GoG telling people everyone plays on .RU. That would have been a nice boost.

I agree with EQ, there are X amount of people that I think keep this game afloat. ESN and EQ are definitely the people who host the most in the evening. Both have taken long times off though. But a year ago or so, we had a lot more people playing in the evening/night. That has died down very much.

I think you could name maybe 20 people who keep this server alive with their activeness. If those 20 left, I think it would greatly hurt the community.

Here are some players we miss in the last couple of years who used to play a good amount and don't anymore or went part time: (not part of that 20 necessarily)

Braviet
Wargasm (activity has been very low),
Joe
Jordan
OM
Lone
Many [is] players
Teaboy recently at least compared to daily (maybe on aka?),
Talrand (plays a tiny bit at night sometimes, used to play a lot)
Farts (full time to very part time)
Shade
K()IN[is]
LetsRemake
Max.X.Overkill (very part time)

sepi
lego
van
Kore
burnt
ripe
warbux
startale
youngsta
Sparkz
Strata
Zeke (on sometimes),
POIUYT,
Hagentyne
BHC-Master (smurf?)
Rasak (spelling this incorrectly)
Slacher
JamesMcgill (smurfs?)
Alf (much less)
Tyrus (rarely)
Ring62 (smurfs?)
Tabac[man]- used to play sometimes, now I don't see at all
Spuds
BHC-Butcher
Disgruntled
PBRMEASAP
OuinTheLegend
Letsremake
Badfingaz (few years now)
Player (I believe was gone for a couple of years? Also biggest smurf so...)

CEL (plays on GoG now with people who don't play on RU) and/or smurf

This is just the people I can recall off hand from the last 2ish years. I rarely play during the day though, so probably a bit more. I'm sure there are a lot of choppers and other people I don't play with so much. I'm also sure a lot of people who used to play on their names are on akas.

The day seems to be busy enough that it isn't as dependent on a few people.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 03:57:46 PM by Harrywangs »