Author Topic: what Means to be a champion  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
what Means to be a champion
« on: July 04, 2020, 06:19:01 PM »
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: what Means to be a champion
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 10:15:35 PM »
You post heaps of YT vids what seems to be for no real reason. I'd be interested in what each video you post means to you, so maybe let us know in a brief description after each video, why you posted it  ??? :ok_hand: :peon:

Offline Thumb$

• Axe Thrower
  • You can't win unless you learn how to lose.
    • View Profile
Re: what Means to be a champion
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 02:29:45 PM »
You post heaps of YT vids what seems to be for no real reason. I'd be interested in what each video you post means to you, so maybe let us know in a brief description after each video, why you posted it  ??? :ok_hand: :peon:
i should explain you then....what means to be a champion (in real world out there ..your all alone everyone will doubt you they all will resign you telling you it is impossible to do whatever you want to become or do ..the difference what makes you a champion is cus  you don't listen to them and you do all perfect just how you want it ..but once your walking on this road you will have 0 help from people around you either friends or family ...you will be all alone and hit alots of walls before the succes.
there is more to tell then i typed ..it was just a short explanation in my own words for you cus you asked it.PZ!
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."