Author Topic: Who bought Diablo 2 Resurrected?  (Read 5168 times)

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: Who bought Diablo 2 Resurrected?
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2021, 02:32:22 PM »
I should buy this game to and play it.
I’m probably the only war2 player that only plays war2  and no other game looool.
war2 > war3

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2021, 08:14:37 PM »
if you play diablo 2 you must only play on hardcore otherwise the game will bore you very quickly

Offline KaNuKs~

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 10:20:55 PM »
Wtf bro, comme play online with us..... 

I always preffered to play action rpg solo.

Im doing good though, single player has some nice advantages, you can use the /players command to emulate any amount of players in the game.

Allows for some sweet lower kurast runs to fish for high runes. Got myself 2x ber, an ohm, 3x guls an ist and a shit tons of mal.

I am half a ber away from being able to make an enigma, at which point i will make an hammerdin :D

Offline justinschmidt

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 10:55:57 PM »
i too play solo hardcore cuz TNA Rick too afraid I will player Kill him in hardcore. This is understandable because I would likely kill him in a dual. If you are playing solo you need wizardess for teleport. You can get a good countess map and rune run in less than a couple minutes. I like to only put all points into vitality and never use any skill point cept getting teleport. You have to find items to use spells or gain strentgh enough to wear anything. That way when you dual you can choose your set of skillz right then and there before the dual. Dualing hardcore is real diablo 2.