Author Topic: Australia quarantine  (Read 33276 times)

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: Australia quarantine
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2022, 07:38:37 PM »
Imagine having absolutely no testicles.

You'd be a resident of Australia if that were true.

what are you even talking about????

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2022, 10:01:48 AM »
90% of australia opened up anyway and is letting covid rip now.  Theyre all in the hospital too like all good free people are!

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2022, 02:54:54 PM »
Since u support communism marx would it be wrong for me to ban you off this forum?
Since the majority here thinks your a piece of shit.

who let this drooling paint chip eating troglodyte moderate these forums?

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2022, 06:02:11 PM »
Since u support communism marx would it be wrong for me to ban you off this forum?
Since the majority here thinks your a piece of shit.

who let this drooling paint chip eating troglodyte moderate these forums?

Say I won’t marx. Nobody will care.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2022, 07:39:30 PM »
seems like your freedumbs are getting a lot of people killed and hospitals over capacity.

Sounds like the vaccine has killed thousands of people. Sounds like it's seriously fucking with many women's menstrual cycle. sounds like the vaccine is likely accelerating the rate of mutation. Sounds like the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spreading. Sounds like Big Pharma is making insane amounts of money off of public fear. Sounds like any information conflicting with the government/media/big pharma narrative is being censored.

.... For someone who claims to dislike Billionaires... You're sure as shit eating all of the bullshit they're force feeding you. The irony is so fucking thick lol.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2022, 07:43:37 PM »
"I hate billionaires.. they're a policy failure"

Also... "I support the narrative that literally every billionaire that has the ability to manipulate social behavior (social media platforms, big pharma, mainstream media, government health organizations, and at least a few im failing to mention)  is pushing right now... and i will make fun of you if you dont"

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2022, 10:42:54 PM »

Say I won’t marx. Nobody will care.

for real , who thought having a literal retard for a mod was a good idea?

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2022, 10:48:23 PM »
seems like your freedumbs are getting a lot of people killed and hospitals over capacity.

Sounds like the vaccine has killed thousands of people. Sounds like it's seriously fucking with many women's menstrual cycle. sounds like the vaccine is likely accelerating the rate of mutation. Sounds like the vaccine doesn't prevent infection or spreading. Sounds like Big Pharma is making insane amounts of money off of public fear. Sounds like any information conflicting with the government/media/big pharma narrative is being censored.

.... For someone who claims to dislike Billionaires... You're sure as shit eating all of the bullshit they're force feeding you. The irony is so fucking thick lol.

damn this guy was like 'tora is taking my spotlight i want to prove i'm even dumber than he is.'

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2022, 08:56:16 AM »

the vaccines are not without side effects (and the menstrual cycle thing is confirmed) but they havent killed "thousands" of people, thats a big overstatement... meanwhile covid is pushing to the 1,000,000 death mark in america alone.  the latter number is definitely the more important one. 

viruses mutate and will mutate especially when theres like 1 billion people infected, so more mutations are 100% on their way and the only way to stop it would've been to all go china-style lockdown, but the rest of the world didnt and we're kinda fucked now lol.  the "natural immunity" folks will all get infected again and again every several months, and so will vaccinated people, and every infection is gonna break down peoples bodies more.  the media isnt really even focusing on all the shit covid does to people after the initial infection clears up (30% risk increase in diabetes, blood clotting, brain fog, etc etc).  the best way to protect yourself is to wear an n95 mask whenever you are out in public and do not take it off.  the virus doesnt care if youre drinking a beer or eating a sandwich, there's no timeouts.  keep your mask on. 

and yes, get vaccinated.  big pharma sucks ass but that doesnt mean we should all become antivaxxers now lol.  china is vaccinating their people, cuba developed their own vaccine, so did russia, and i believe india has a new nasal spray vaccine coming out.  the whole world knows vaccines are an important tool.  denying yourself that protection to stick it to big business (who also control everything else in your life already) is foolish.

trump was president during the development of these vaccines and is vaccinated and boosted so please try not to be dumber than trump.  get the vaccine.  it's not a silver bullet but it decreases infection and hospitalization/death rates by like 6x last i looked, and the post covid stuff i mentioned too.  tk if you refuse  to get vaccinated because you are worried about your menstrual cycle you should be extra cautious in everything else.

peace
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 09:55:48 AM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2022, 10:20:32 AM »

the vaccines are not without side effects (and the menstrual cycle thing is confirmed) but they havent killed "thousands" of people, thats a big overstatement... meanwhile covid is pushing to the 1,000,000 death mark in america alone.  the latter number is definitely the more important one. 

viruses mutate and will mutate especially when theres like 1 billion people infected, so more mutations are 100% on their way and the only way to stop it would've been to all go china-style lockdown, but the rest of the world didnt and we're kinda fucked now lol.  the "natural immunity" folks will all get infected again and again every several months, and so will vaccinated people, and every infection is gonna break down peoples bodies more.  the media isnt really even focusing on all the shit covid does to people after the initial infection clears up (30% risk increase in diabetes, blood clotting, brain fog, etc etc).  the best way to protect yourself is to wear an n95 mask whenever you are out in public and do not take it off.  the virus doesnt care if youre drinking a beer or eating a sandwich, there's no timeouts.  keep your mask on. 

and yes, get vaccinated.  big pharma sucks ass but that doesnt mean we should all become antivaxxers now lol.  china is vaccinating their people, cuba developed their own vaccine, so did russia, and i believe india has a new nasal spray vaccine coming out.  the whole world knows vaccines are an important tool.  denying yourself that protection to stick it to big business (who also control everything else in your life already) is foolish.

trump was president during the development of these vaccines and is vaccinated and boosted so please try not to be dumber than trump.  get the vaccine.  it's not a silver bullet but it decreases infection and hospitalization/death rates by like 6x last i looked, and the post covid stuff i mentioned too.  tk if you refuse  to get vaccinated because you are worried about your menstrual cycle you should be extra cautious in everything else.

peace

Ehh Blid I don't think the argument (with few exceptions) are that the vaccines are unsafe. Pretty much everyone agrees their safe and you should be vaccinated.
The argument is "we should not force people or mandate what people inject into their bodies at a federal government level."
Reason being it opens the door for government to play bigger roles in individuals lives than they already are.
Individuals should listen to their doctors on what treatments they should and should not partake in and should not be administered at a federal government level.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 11:18:42 AM by ~ToRa~ »
war2 > war3

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2022, 01:37:06 PM »
"Ehh Blid I don't think the argument (with few exceptions) are that the vaccines are unsafe."

the argument tk was making it was that it's literally unsafe, try to follow a basic conservation.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2022, 01:47:49 PM »
that wasnt the content of tk's post. 

anyway, in many cases (where vaccines are more effective) we can completely eradicate diseases from our society, like polio or measles.  if 99% of people are sane and will take these vaccines you dont need a mandate (cuba for example doesnt even have one despite being a communist country). 

but where 40% of the population is too retarded and brain poisoned to opt in, if these vaccines can be applied safely they should obviously be compulsory for the sake of creating a better, healthier society.  the alternative is a society ravaged by disease where viruses can mutate freely and escape immunity.  youll have vastly increased child mortality, significantly lower life expectancies, etc for the sake of individualist bullshit and irrational "freedoms."  it would be a society too stupid to exist which does seem to be the direction we're going here.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2022, 02:05:40 PM »
So many people have become extremely stupid and now define their beliefs in opposition of whatever their opponents are doing and come up with nonsensical rationalizations for doing so, rather than having a coherent ideology.  The most politically popular thing therefore is also just to resist anything your opponents might actually do, so this mindset has more or less completely settled into our congressional representatives too.  You get liberals being mad when Trump tries to make peace in North Korea or Afghanistan (and the corporate newsmedia which is passionate about continuing all war pitches in here too), and you get right wingers, who support big business and oppose regulation in all other cases, suddenly wringing their hands over the power of big pharma because the only word Biden can still remember is "vaccines."  It's a joke.  China is leaving the west in the dust.

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2022, 02:46:48 PM »
half my workplace got knocked out with this virus. i got it with mild symptoms, not even vaxxed. nice side-effect tho, have trouble sleeping. one day i'm laying in bed for like 10 hours trying to fall asleep.
 i should get vaccinated already.
anyways half my workplace doesn't wear masks , i was double masked which probably why i didn't get bad symptoms as other guys.
one guy at my workplace is saying he'll never get vaccinated, he's scared of them,  he also likes to smoke a pack on break. dumb bitch.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2022, 03:15:16 PM »
anyway, in many cases (where vaccines are more effective) we can completely eradicate diseases from our society, like polio or measles.  if 99% of people are sane and will take these vaccines you dont need a mandate (cuba for example doesnt even have one despite being a communist country). 

Not fair to compare a covid shot with polio or measles.
Most scientists agree covid-19 is here to stay with us and it’s not going anywhere. People should get inoculated with a covid shot(like an annual flu shot)but arguing that the end goal here is to eradicate the disease through inoculations doesn’t seem likely.
war2 > war3