Author Topic: Antihack client released  (Read 24401 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Antihack client released
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »
I have noticed an issue when using the new Loader that seems to happen a lot.  Whenever I use it,  the latency fix stops working.  Like, it's not loading the same resources as War2Launcher.bat which is war2patcher, etc.  Please make sure the loader is running the following in some manor,  either by command line or via system calls:

start war2ppatcher.exe -a -f -se -ir -i0 -w
War2noCDloader.exe
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2015, 06:39:53 PM »
Please make sure the loader is running the following in some manor,  either by command line or via system calls:
Just tried that on XP:
warlatency - activated.
resource bug - fixed.
Other values have not been changed.
You can just start war2ppatcher with no parameters to watch dialog with fixes applied.

Maybe different solutions on later windows with UAC or w/e? I'll check that tomorrow...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2015, 10:21:58 PM »
I do use winblows 7 so that could be an issue maybe since you test with XP.  UAC is currently off though.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.