Author Topic: ATTN Russians  (Read 97087 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: ATTN Russians
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2022, 12:07:19 PM »
What are the conditions?  ::)

stop being lapdog of u.s

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2022, 12:13:11 PM »

lol.  Need to make a megathread about the nazi situation in ukraine.  Here is nato supplying advanced weaponry directly to Nazis

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2022, 12:45:22 PM »

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2022, 01:14:30 PM »
Russia is not Cuba or Iran . Stop air communication with Russia , try to fly around it now xD stop buying oil and gas from it , try now to keep prices , as well as metals , wood . The USA will break its teeth and Europe even more so .

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2022, 01:49:37 PM »
i didnt see putin demanding anything.

he offered conditions that he would like met if military operations are to seize.

So,  if I come to your house,  beat you over the head with a bat and then lay a set of "conditions" in front of you to get me to stop beating the fuck out of you,  what would you call them?  I'd call them DEMANDS.  Again,  anyone demanding anything from anyone else forcefully rather than ASKING in a civilized manor completely deserves to get their face beat in or worse.  The point still stands,  demands only belong in parenting and absolutely nothing else.

The Russian military personnel are learning this the hard way.  If they dont have the brains or courage to desert/surrender,  then they deserve to get their face bashed in for trying to demand something of the people they are attacking.

This war only ends 1 way.  With the untimely death of Putin which will need to come from someone within his inner circle.  Bending to his demands will only lead to MORE demands.  It will likely be demands of other countries like Poland, the baltics, and eventually the whole of europe,  we've seen this before,  history likes to repeat itself when lessons learned fade away.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 02:00:21 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2022, 02:18:07 PM »
I don't see reason to think Russia would abandon its current plans just because Putin was taken out of the picture.  It can end another way, with Russia capturing the entire southern border and then advancing on Kiev, leading to Ukraine agreeing to terms accepted by Russia.  It can also end a third way, with Russia's advances stalling or with a prolonged insurgency that convinces Russia to withdraw, agreeing to terms accepted by Ukraine.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 04:28:55 PM by Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart) »

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2022, 02:36:27 PM »
It is a pity that America has not been punished for the huge number of wars that it has unleashed , staged genocide and exterminated millions of people . It's funny to read Americans saying that Russia needs to be punished. The time will come and your puppets will go against you .. and I will mix the USA with shit, deservedly.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2022, 04:30:22 PM »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2022, 05:04:22 PM »
President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on special measures in the field of foreign economic activity to ensure Russia's security.

The Head of State instructed to establish a ban on the export of certain products and raw materials outside the country by the end of the year, the list of which will be determined by the government.

"In order to ensure the safety and smooth functioning of the industry, I decree... To ensure the application of the following special economic measures by December 31, 2022"

Looks like Putin is raising the stakes.
Things become to be serious...
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2022, 06:40:52 PM »
I don't think Putin calculated private western  companies waging war against Russia as well.

SpaceX, McDonald's, visa, Netflix, Mastercard, apple... Many others.

Western nations are going to collapse the entire Russian economy. Completely collapse it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2022, 06:42:42 PM »
Russia will be the most poor nation on planet earth if he doesn't retreat, or if Russia, china, and others don't wage a wold war and win it.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2022, 07:31:21 PM »

L
I don't think Putin calculated private western  companies waging war against Russia as well.

SpaceX, McDonald's, visa, Netflix, Mastercard, apple... Many others.

Western nations are going to collapse the entire Russian economy. Completely collapse it.
No spacex or Netflix or mcdonalds… my god  :rofl:

Invalid Tweet ID?s=21

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2022, 08:24:39 PM »
SpaceX is probably the biggest deal of all of them. Had the biggest impact. Gave the people of Ukraine the ability to communicate with the rest of the world. Post pictures. Videos. Made the invasion real for the rest of the Western nations.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2022, 08:25:28 PM »
Elon has a vendetta against russia

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2022, 08:41:55 PM »
SpaceX is probably the biggest deal of all of them. Had the biggest impact. Gave the people of Ukraine the ability to communicate with the rest of the world. Post pictures. Videos. Made the invasion real for the rest of the Western nations.

In the otherside of the coin, Elon also blocked access from Russia, which essentially cuts them off from the rest of the world.  Giving dishes to Ukrainians was the right move, but blocking Russians was a mistake.  Just makes it harder for them to get information thats NOT provided by their shitty state controlled media.  Cutting off Russians access to information from the rest of the world like North Korea is a REALLY bad plan.  It's also the same reason I've been campaigning at my day job to NOT support cutting the 5 backbones into Russia or geofencing them which in turn would turn them into another North Korea.  The reason given for cutting them is to protect from DDOS attacks originating from Russia.  It's a weak excuse and pales in comparison to giving Russian people information they need to see IMO.

In other news,  this one was funny.  Check out #10 haha

« Last Edit: March 08, 2022, 08:53:56 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.