Author Topic: RU.BOSS  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Legend102

• Peon
    • View Profile
RU.BOSS
« on: July 02, 2021, 12:38:11 PM »
REQUESTIG blacksmith screenshot

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
Re: RU.BOSS
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 12:58:54 PM »
Hey Jay. From now on if you want a SS just press /ss
war2 > war3

Offline Legend102

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 01:37:43 PM »
So he doesn't have a screen shot? I only asked him about 5 times. And then he mockingly asked me to take a screenshot of my lumber mill.... Never responded to me asking him or asked how if he didint know how.

Offline eleison

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 05:21:26 PM »
You see screenshots here:
http://server.war2.ru/ss/

Offline Legend102

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 08:38:36 AM »
Still waiting for his Screenshot, i dont see it there.... The guy was clearly blacksmith upgrade hacking with lvl 4 all into weapons... lol

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 10:15:22 AM »
typing /ss in game will force the server to take a screen shot of every player's point of view in game. its main function is to identify someone possibly using a map hack without them ever knowing they took a screen shot for you.

it won't give you the information you were wanting (having him click his smith and take screen shot of it)

the 2 simplest ways to accomplish something like that is either run insight and then you can replay the game yourself

or pause the game > type /ping > take a SS of the /ping info > enable chat for all players > ask player for specific type of screen shot you're seeking "ru.boss click your smith and take SS please" > take 2nd SS of you asking player for SS

then you have all of the ammo you need to get actions taken if player doesn't take ss.

ru.boss's other name is well known. he's a top player with good u.c., timing, situational awareness... his only downfall is that he's mildlly retarded.

i cant say for certainty that there was no suspicious activity.. but objectively it does seem very unlikely.

Offline ru.BOSS

• Critter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 11:47:00 AM »
Hi

I r RU BOSS and LEGEND102 BOSS. He is big nub and ez win.

Boss for RU and boss of Legend102. He r NUB.