Author Topic: The problem of Nazism  (Read 7069 times)

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
The problem of Nazism
« on: July 24, 2021, 02:33:29 PM »
In this topic, I would like to talk about the topic of Nazism on the server . I have never understood the hatred of Poles and some Americans towards Russians . Me and my other brothers (we will not publish their accounts ) are banned from games only because we are Russian, although the level of some of our players is better than that of many foreigners. With the exception of the masters of u8 sg lone viruz swift lux bara and others . Even SPB- has to pretend not to be Russian and learn English in order not to be banned . I ask the server administration to ban a_n_r_z_e_j and other bad people for life so SPB- would stop being afraid of being Russian . Thanks

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: The problem of Nazism
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 02:39:48 PM »
I would also like to add that I love all nations and have never understood why Poles are such strange bastards.. I would also ask everyone who suffered from Nazism other users to speak out on this topic
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 02:49:07 PM by Rus »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 04:06:10 PM »
Rotfl xD
If you are rusarmy Ur only one banned from me, cause bad behavior, rest are welcome
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 06:04:22 PM »
I will always remember the day we were both on Bara streaming, and i ask you to speak english and you told me to go fuck myself cuz ur a PRO Russian.

Thats why some peoples dosent love you and other russians, you guys are acting like this server belong to russia, not only that, you also split community between russian and rest of the world... You guys are making ur own website, you guys are making ur own channel, you guys are making ur own tournaments, leagues etc etc.

Russia is a big part of why this server is dying.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Rus

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 06:46:52 PM »
I will always remember the day we were both on Bara streaming, and i ask you to speak english and you told me to go fuck myself cuz ur a PRO Russian.

Thats why some peoples dosent love you and other russians, you guys are acting like this server belong to russia, not only that, you also split community between russian and rest of the world... You guys are making ur own website, you guys are making ur own channel, you guys are making ur own tournaments, leagues etc etc.

yes, the Russians are to blame for everything .. It would probably be fair to ban all Russians on the server and take away the admin from iL . It is possible to issue a US citizen's passport for spb- .

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 07:05:00 PM »

yes, the Russians are to blame for everything .. It would probably be fair to ban all Russians on the server and take away the admin from iL . It is possible to issue a US citizen's passport for spb- .

Just taking the admin from iL will solve the entire probleme, no need to bans any Russian, i actually love Russians, i just dont like to be exclude and feel like a shit, thats all.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2021, 07:38:42 PM »
I've known spb for over a decade, he's never once pretended to be from USA 😂😂

-and I've never seen him banned, nor anyone else for that matter, for "being russian".

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2021, 11:14:49 PM »
I'm with Dugs. If anyone has been banned it's been RusArmy cuz he's kinda a dick sometimes but that has nothing to do with where he is from.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2021, 11:20:58 PM »
Rus is a cool guy.

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2021, 04:52:09 AM »
extremely good thread where no one is on drugs or drunk

Offline fuckluck

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2021, 06:50:22 PM »
Just taking the admin from iL will solve the entire probleme, no need to bans any Russian, i actually love Russians, i just dont like to be exclude and feel like a shit, thats all.

I don't know how did you end up like that but damn you are dumb. You feel like a shit not because of some russians having their own website and ru-speaking tourneys. You feel like a shit cause you're deep in the ass with that kind of mentality, my friend. Most laughable performance from you there, really. The key line in your shitpost is "You guys are making". Yeah, that's actually very true. Russia shows several times more passion to the game and does double as that work than all the others on the server muitiplied by your IQ.

Have a swim in the river, be cool.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 07:21:52 PM »
ive never had any problem with anyone on the server based on race or geographic location. just problems with individuals.

im cool with some russians. some annoying. same with polish.. americans.. euros..

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 09:30:01 PM »

I don't know how did you end up like that but damn you are dumb. You feel like a shit not because of some russians having their own website and ru-speaking tourneys. You feel like a shit cause you're deep in the ass with that kind of mentality, my friend. Most laughable performance from you there, really. The key line in your shitpost is "You guys are making". Yeah, that's actually very true. Russia shows several times more passion to the game and does double as that work than all the others on the server muitiplied by your IQ.

Have a swim in the river, be cool.

Comming from a dumb coward smurf russian who only play against russians.

You just proof my point lol

http://ladder.war2.ru/player.php?offset=20&player=fuckluck

Look at this dude, it's look like no one else then the russians exist on this server when we watch his ladder matchs up  :rofl:

Another pro russian whos call peoples racist cuz he cant act like a desesperate lonely monkey.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 09:33:40 PM by Nox »

Offline fuckluck

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2021, 05:49:41 AM »
Another pro russian whos call peoples racist cuz he cant act like a desesperate lonely monkey

I didn't say you're racist, I just said you're stupid.That's the appropriate word for you since you first opened your mouth, man. I've never said I'm pro, I've also never said I liked you guys to play you. I also don't play ladder, only our ru tourneys which you seem to hate more that yourself for some reason. The fun of this game is not in playing you and your poor company, man.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2021, 01:16:14 PM »
I agree that spb should be issued a US passport for contributions to classic gaming, should he want one.