Author Topic: Streaming help  (Read 12240 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming help
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2021, 01:47:24 PM »
Or do you remember that time i beat you so hard from s9 and you were 9.. and you cry because my ally attack ur lumber 1.1 sec while ur ally was killing my gold flow with 9 grunts and 5 knights?? And i still beat you hard??!

Let me reresh you ur memories u8...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957644613
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957731241
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957657378
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/957816680

Everytime you play against me you fucking loosing dude.

Your so use to play against the same peoples on retarded map you cant even win a 4v3 anymore  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Thats why you hide urself and playing stupid map against newb peoples, cuz you cant stand true public gow, you have no idea to play against peoples you dont know.

You just know how to play against the same peoples you play 99% of the time.

You want more proof about how bad you become?? Six month ago you were beating shotgun 80% of the time, and now shotgun win you 50% of the time.

But we all know everyone beat ur ass since mistral give us the hotkeys editor!  :salty: :salty: :salty:

No more selfish hacking for u8!

Sorry bro  :sob:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:21:23 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Justasheep

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2021, 02:19:24 PM »
Oh yeah... Dick contest started? I didn't get the memo! Mine's bigger. Just as a reminder: being number 1 on ru makes you the best out of 50 players. That would get you around diamond league on starcraft 2. Calling yourself a pro doesn't make you a pro. Even if your slave mommy think you are a pro, that doesn't make you a pro. Even if you believe it really really hard, still, doesn't make you a pro. That makes you average.

If you go with the pro that means professionnal then yeah you are a pro. A pro socially assisted, a pro lazy mofo and a pro poop thrower!

You don't make a living out of war2. You make a living having tax payers give you money. I've had people in my family that had cancer. One thing I learned from them is that they never used the cancer card as an excuse for being a total dickhead. Your sickness doesn't defines you. What you do defines you.

You got to think about it for a while. You get called retard for not using some keybinding software and you get so mad that you will never stop harrassing the guy for that?

You mad bro? XD

I'd assume you'd know what internet was at like 35 years old or something.

You know what happens when you raid someone on twitch? Viewers go from one channel to another. That would explain why Trog goes from 15 to 25. Now that this is explained, you can keep asking yourself why people would never help your racist ass.

fr

From what I get, you are suprised having a majority of polish players on a russian server. Why dont you start a canadian server then? Everyone would be happy? And you won't need to complain?

I wonder why you get angry for seeing people speaking polish on a polish streamer's channel xD I've seen plenty french people talking on your chat and nobody ever said anything. That's why I said you were racist. Racism is also thinking there is only one way to see things and you are the most obtuse person I've seen so far.

Offline Mistral

• Administrator
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2021, 02:21:04 PM »
but hotkeys editor was created by lesnik...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2021, 02:22:34 PM »
but hotkeys editor was created by lesnik...

Who ever created it, it's just fun, cuz since we got that software, everyone have improve!

And u8 is probably the biggest loser since then  :sob:

Dude hack our ass for years saying it dint give any advantage and now he get beat by everyone even in 4v3  :salty:

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2021, 02:47:10 PM »
Everytime you play against me you fucking loosing dude.
https://streamable.com/p0j1l

and our 2 last replays

http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2021, 02:50:06 PM »
Whos cares bro you must smurf peoples to win against them dude....

Ur happy to show replays of you beating peoples while they dont know who they are playing and you know them?

I fucking beat you 3v4 ON MY REAL aka against ur REAL AKA... Nouph said, keep smurfing newbe.

And thats video came from the time you were the only one using hacking MPQ in the community.  :sob: :sob:

The truth is since we got the hotkeys software you never beat me again and you cant even beat sg anymore lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 02:54:57 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2021, 02:54:22 PM »

Ur happy to show replays of you beating peoples while they dont know who they are playing and you know them?

I fucking beat you 3v4 ON MY REAL aka against ur REAL AKA... Nouph said, keep smurfing newbe.

And thats video came from the time you were the only one usinng hacking MPQ.  :sob: :sob:

As I remember my team won more games than your, keep complain

You were playing on smurf also, and both we know you wouldnt play vs me

ok enough talking with someone who got iq chair
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2021, 02:55:58 PM »

And thats video came from the time you were the only one usinng hacking MPQ.  :sob: :sob:

Where the video then?? You got no fucking video because we both know since the last six months you win like 5 games over 20...

Thats ok it can happen, but losing 4v3 FUCK NO BRO!   :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2021, 02:57:01 PM »
I prefere getting beat in 1v1 against a smurf whos hack the mpq compare to get properly beat in a true legit 4v3, let me told you this!  :salty: :salty: :salty:

Not once but twice, dont forgot that  :sob:

Anyway When you must take out the old videos from almost 2 years ago, it say everything, i dont even need to speak Lol

We all know my videos are legit and actual from the last month, not 2 years ago when u8 was hacking the MPQ.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:13:44 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2021, 03:02:31 PM »

I was playing on smurf while you were sniping my stream, good one bro  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

At least my clips dosent com from ur stream, it com from mine Lol

'' Hey guys, look how good i am, i beat Equinox while i smurf like a coward, with a hacking mpq and sniping his stream ''

ROFL  :sob: :sob:

Only person who dint know who was playing who, was me, i dint have any idea it was you but you clearly know it was me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 03:14:40 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2021, 03:09:21 PM »
Ur like the ultimate hypocrite coward ever of War2 History, let's be honnest lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2021, 03:15:42 PM »
The sad part of it, is, everytime you speak, you just proof how coward you are, more and more.

You do the job for myself lol  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

Offline Justasheep

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2021, 01:46:16 AM »
Dude... the way you speak tells me 2 things. The first one is that whatever pills you need, you're not taking them and second, you got something to prove. Do you know that nobody other than you care about who's the best?

Makes me wonder where in your life your narcism and your feeling of being the center of the world came from.

What happened between your ears that made this super old game played by dozens of people around the world the center of your universe? This game is so important to you that you can argue on the same thing for decades!  :sweat: . You know I recommended to u8 not to 1v1 you ever again? Here's why! It's a loose loose situation. Even though he would probably win most of the games, a win would only wake the baby inside of you and make you angry. You would surely accuse him of some sort of hacks again because that's the way you are. And on the other side, if by some miracle you win this, you would brag about it for decades to come and talk about THAT DAY you know?

There is no point in having a match. And I think, and this is just me, that he would actually do it even while aware of that loose loose situation. That's how fair play he is.

But you, for no real reason, except those your deranged brain came up with, won't even do it. That's how low you are.

Being jealous of U8 is all right. And understandable. He's more successful than you, he streams less, he's got more viewers, more support of any kind and he doesn't even speak nor show his face. That should be enough for you to know you are doing something wrong. The harsh way of putting it is that you are despicable, annoying and you say stupid things. Like very stupid. People whispers between each others while on your stream laughing at you. And I've seen it, I've been there. And hell, I laughed too xD

you were telling people that blizzard was run by lizzard people because of its name, B-lizzard.

You told us the CIA came in the chat of war2ru.

You told us someone threatened you by creating an account with the name John56. And you actually freaked out so bad that you changed your name for delete me now lol! All that because you were unveiling a monstrous giant zombie network using people's computers to do stuff.

You said Cel was a russian ai.  Dude... a russian ai are you nuts? You believe in lizzard people, in government conspiracies.

SO WHEN YOU TALK, YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME DIFFICULTY HAVING MY ATTENTION LOL

And then your repeated toddler tantrums turns every bits of respect we could have for you into pity.

But you know what they say... Arguing with a fool makes you even more foolish so I must be the kind of the fools to argue with you. Or is it just boredom again? Anyway, hope you enjoyed the text. Meditate and take your meds chimp ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2021, 06:30:38 AM »
Oh it's my biggest fan ever, this dude have past his days watching my stream for hours and hours and talkshiting, peoples on my stream was even telling him to shut his mouth and he never comeback, since that time he live in the shadow smurfing everywhere like the good cockroach he is.. He stalk me everywhere, he know everything about me, he literally my biggest fan and i even could say my stan.

He is mad, mad cuz he also love u8, and he dint know where to go, hes kinda heart broken, hes biggest dream is that me and u8 can be the best team ever. He would be happy to see us hand to hand, but he realize it would not happen, so he get mad, really mad.

He was telling at everyone i was no life cuz i was streaming 10 hours a day, and we make him realize the bigger no life, is the no life who watch the no life everyday.

Since that time he is really mad, cuz he feel like peoples dosent love him on my stream, so he desapear in the shadow and he live into darkness under all those smurfs because he cant show himself.

Some peoples also think he is the true Philipp5662!

It's also funny cuz my father is born 1956/6/2.

What a coincidence!

Sup The_0ne_Crow

PS: You forgot Hell angels broke my legs for a debt and my doctor was marc bergevin.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 07:10:26 AM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Droid

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2021, 07:30:14 AM »
Equinox is cool, swinging in his boss-chair wearing a snapback like a true rapper, thug life.

All streamers are good, the more the better, even ouin-the-legend said he was streaming!
And CEL/Troglodyte got a nice stream, speaking with niko in Discord like good old friends.

Tried to read some EQ messages here though, got a headache, I wonder if I could catch some mental disorder just by reading them, I'll better get outta here.

And this SHEEP  :critter: guy is a smart one! Listen to him EQ and u'll get 500+ viewers.