Author Topic: wc2 utube channel  (Read 44788 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: wc2 utube channel
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2020, 07:20:47 AM »
Sad thing in all this situation is Xurnt doesn't have intentions to resolve questions together.
He came here and became to demand, threateningб blackmailing he will delete, get out etc.
That is not how we can achieve success in any good case.

I apreciate Xurnt and i like him, he is a great guy and a great leader, maybe the best of us.
But that is not the way.
Our team of admins gathered for years. All these years we discussed all our decisions together, developed the rules to be optimal for community, discussed them publicly, follow them.
And now one of us (even the best of us, our leader) comes here, demands to demote the whole team as they just try to making their job.
Maybe sometimes they do something wrong, they can be biased of make mistakes (as any living person), but they make their job.

If you disagree with them, let's discuss! Let's talk together with them, explain your positions.
I'm not about i agree with Tora to ban Equinox for 1 day, but i at least absolutely understand that desicion.
Equinox became toxic, all his messages last months came down to "that shitty hacking admins made hackish server", etc. Though most adequate persons disagree with him. So, Equinox, if you don't like people, don't trust them, why you stay here for months, making toxic atmosphere on forums? That is harmful for the community as every newcomer on the forum see these pieces of trash.
Equinox, just go anywhere else, far from these "hacking admins" and enjoy being there!
I think, that logic looks quite rationally, Could be a reason to discuss, but not to blame Tora and demand his demotion.

justinschmidt, I apreciate you and everything you do for community, I also apreciate your position and respect your friendship with Xurnt, I'd also be glad to be a friend of Xurnt, but i have to say to Xurnt and everyone else:
blackmail, threats is the worst way to act. It will never help us to achieve success.

Feel free to delete your videos if you think you should do that.
Though that will not make anybody happy: neighter you, not any other people.
And that will not help anybody to reach the goal.

I'd even say these videos belongs to community, not to you olny, as that were lots games of other players who probably don't want their games to be deleted, but that is between you and them.

Also, we have to make new youtube channel (probably belongs to me) to collect all the videocontent together, to promote war2 on the new BIG channel.
I can promise, i never delete content belongs to not me but other people.
I think our task as war2ru admins is to keep the history and make it available for next generations.

There's not really much discussion that needs to take place. When those snowflakes originally made war2.usa they attacked our server for weeks and you didn't even ban them from the forum, they're still here, and you don't ban them. The fact is none of the admin of this forum have any leadership at all, let alone burnt. If you want proof, look at the pile of dribbling shit it's turned into. Hardly anyone even comes here anymore because every thread contains a retard talking about some war2 unrelated drama

Agree, that is what we going to work on soon,
removing the toxicity with Equinox would be a good first step. It's a good moment to BIG changes now!
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2020, 07:24:37 AM »
Granted how many users have been lost due to inaction, it maybe too little too late to be honest

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 09:27:05 AM »
May as well try it...
war2 > war3

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2020, 10:55:00 AM »
I don't think it's too late in the long term. Short term, it will take some time, yeah. If we actually have set moderation rules, as Cel mentioned, and stick to them, then I think, in time, when people hear or do happen to check it out, maybe they would come back and/or spread the word. If not, at least whoever is left can talk about things and be productive on here.

Justin you said it was for last tourney and now you say the money is for an upcoming one he might host? You just said $100 would motivate him when he spent $1,200 last time? But initially you said "We need to pay for the last war2festival before we get another one."

Sounds like you have an ulterior motive for collecting money as your ask has changed in a very short amount of time.

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2020, 11:52:01 AM »
Justin you said it was for last tourney and now you say the money is for an upcoming one he might host? You just said $100 would motivate him when he spent $1,200 last time? But initially you said "We need to pay for the last war2festival before we get another one."

I think he is referring to the one on 2011.
war2 > war3

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 05:23:09 PM »

So now you are threatening my family? My dads name is Rick and he is 59 years old. I will be reaching out to the proper authorities. Me and Equinox exposed the corrupt staff here for stealing money from peoples credit cards and you bring our families into it. You are going down.

Cel, Tora, TK, and Blid are all going to jail.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2020, 06:47:30 PM »
Me and Equinox exposed the corrupt staff here for stealing money from peoples credit cards
Huh?

Also, I doubt anyone knows anyone's dad's names... wtf.  Let alone the exact age they are right now.  Like once there's a birthday it will be out of date?  I don't think people are doing this intentionally.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2020, 06:58:13 PM »
That is a new one  :rofl:

If there was money stolen from your credit card your bank would have some trace of payments I believe. Care to let us know what makes you think money was stolen from anyone and also if there was any money lost what was the company or person that was paid with it?

This is probably the most serious and most wild accusation I have heard so far on this forum and the good part is this is also the easiest to verify if money was stolen you with a credit card there should be a trace... :ok_hand:

I dont know what games you guys are actually playing but I do believe IL, Blid and Tora have much better things to do than to waste their time smurfing on USA server.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2020, 07:34:59 PM »
To be fair if my computer/cellphone were hacked and my credit card infos were stolen and I was sure it was related to my connection to that game I probably wouldn't be still here arguing for a guy to be un-muted one year after the facts...

I would have just left everything behind I would have gone to the police for them to have a look on things with all I had. And I would have completely cleaned of my pc from scratch changed my internet provider or asked for new IP. Same for my phone I would have just changed it all, and would have avoided that place like the plague but that clearly is not what you are doing here...

Xurnt I dont know what I ever did to you but you seem to really have snapped on me for whatever reason now I am not even going to try and understand that part... I remember the first thing I told you when I got back and you told me your cellphone got hacked. I told you to wipe it clean and same for your PC and to run all the checks possible. But then what happened you told me you would not even try. Because "it wouldn't change anything", I am sorry, but it would have... I would have believed you if you even had tried to make it look like you cared... In reality that is where I drew the line of truth from lies I could never believe you from there... Someone that really got hacked would not just do nothing to protect himself from it happening again... Sure he would be paranoid but he would have done something not just stand there and gesticulate like you did...

If all the admins are corrupt as you say, I probably would not want to stay admin or have anything to do with them either... I certainly wouldn't want to stay admin of that  place...

Most importantly so far there is nothing in any of both of your millions accusations and theories that goes beyond speculations, nothing that ties all your shenanegans to anyone here...
At best maybe there is a troll, and if there is a troll he could very well not even be from RU. What if everything you are going through has nothing to do with any of the staff or people that play here? What then?

But the more I read you two guys the more I believe you are making things up as you go like seriously its a spectacle... A sad spectacle...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 07:52:26 PM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2020, 08:20:47 PM »
A year and a half from now Xurnt you were the one guy I wanted to believe in everything.
I liked you so much you were the guy I was playing the most with and with voice chat...
I was looking up to you.

Then you melted down in summer 2019 I was very confused because I wasn't there when it all happened, I read a little bit about it as I came back and I confronted you I still have the discord conversation here. I asked you what it was all about and I was about to leave the server I told you man if they hacked you it was really bad and that we should leave it all.
And most importantly I really insisted you cleaned your stuff I was worried about you.

But then you told me :

I then proceeded to ask everything you told me to ask IL, and he said he had looked at ips and there was nothing shady there and that he did not understand all it was about.
So I thought to myself ok then and I kept  digging because I really wanted to believe you but man the more I dug the less it made sense so I gave up...
Tk was right when he told you if you had actually made a little more sense everyone would have followed you and backed you up, I know I certainly would have...

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2020, 08:46:33 PM »
pretty sure i saw someone named TRUMP 2020 on the server... like they knew i was voting for trump in 2020. super creepy.

Offline woofy

• Server Admin
  • Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2020, 09:39:30 PM »
I believe its possible there could be someone out there stalking players family members to harass members of the community, which is a pretty shitty act and shouldn't be brushed under the rug if proven not just a coincidence. (This includes avatars of lance's gf eating the poo, I know picka has my back but poking the bear doesn't help the community) Taunting vulnerable folks in the community, especially ones that have contributed so much to its growth, is detrimental and will only cause unnecessary issues towards the community in the long run. À la Youtubegate.

If this isn't a coincidence, please stop.

Having said that, I highly doubt credit cards are being fleeced as I'm sure we'd know by now. It's a very serious yet baseless claim. Generally people that have money to fleece are prudent with their money and would notice if 500 gold was mined from their banks.

Also, if you truly believe someone is being too much of a creep, and you think there's little anyone can do about it, do what I did and take a break from the game and community  completely. Works wonders. 

One last thing! I believe big cash prizes shouldn't be a thing for tournaments in this community. Small cash prizes are fun, but when we you start upping prizes, you start getting a lot of unwanted attention, legal and illegal. Happy to contribute $ for servers/website maintenance/coding etc, but not prize money.

I'll be back soon to reclaim my place on top of the throne as the greatest smurf player to grace the gardens of war. Justin, 1v1?

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2020, 11:46:32 PM »
I don't want to open the can back up but Cel, they had a SS that Angel was in that game watching. Angel, or the person who is Angel, was indeed NOT in that game watching. Aka, someone was on his name. So, if iL is checking or was checking IPs for that situation, that might be something else to check.

1) Angel doesn't watch games
2) I asked Angel the next day, he confirmed he wasn't even on.

Again, I hate to open the can back up, but that was never addressed even though I did mention it a few times in Burnt's defense.

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2020, 12:33:14 AM »
Some dude could have guessed his password?
Not that it is much better but the rest though really felt like it came from a movie rather than anything tangible.
People wouldn't go that far just because they lost a game to anyone it just does not add up...
The logs Mousey showed, also did show Blid was telling the truth who ever he is and nothing else tied him up to that moment. I dont understand why Burnt wouldn't hear it? Why the fixation on Blid even if he did happen to stand there at that moment, does it make any sense to you? I dont know their history but wasn't Blid supposed to be one of his friends here?

And if Burnt was really hacked by someone and his computer or phone were compromised why did he not show any interest in cleaning his machine and making sure it wouldn't happen again? Would you not have completely wiped everything up and clean that stuff up before anything else am I crazy for assuming anyone would do that?
Am I alone here to think it is the first thing people would do in that situation?
Would you even care about your opponent accepting a loss or whatever or would you care about your whole stuff being compromised? It just makes no sense to me... No one would care about having won a game more than about being hacked...

And I dont believe someone in that server especially swift who we used to play on voice with (with Burnt), to be that stupid as to hack someone else just not to admit defeat in a video game it just makes absolutely no sense...

Not even jumping into the details of all the theories they came up with after that it just is insane at this point...
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 12:39:07 AM by Cel »

Offline Cel

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2020, 12:46:42 AM »
That said if there is still history of connections from that time somewhere I would encourage @iL to have a look for who had stolen angel's aka or if his ip match with anyone else because that is not cool, wether or not it was a lucky guess it still isn't cool...