War2.ru Slogan
News: All hail our wise & benevolent admins!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you here! :) You can register your account here, then feel free to introduce yourself in the Server.War2.ru board & let us know who you are on the server.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: market discussion
« Last post by tk[as] on Today at 04:47:56 PM »
Doge testing .44 level.

If it dips below, time to get out for a bit imo.
Server.War2.ru / Re: ladder demoting sistem
« Last post by LoRyS.iT on Today at 01:51:15 PM »
ladder for 2s exists already: http://ladder.war2.ru/2s/index.php
but its kinda impossibile to make it work the same way the 1s does. it might be only sorted by ELO
« Last post by Swift on Today at 10:54:17 AM »
I would love to see sub-ladder's for other maps.

Ladder for Customs:
Chop Farms

Ladder for non-gow built-in maps:
POS
GSESPS
ETC

OR just a KOTH ladder, which is for all non-gow built in maps.

Also, a 2s ladder :)

Cartography & Custom Maps / Re: Return To The Storm – Custom Campaign
« Last post by Sailor on May 09, 2021, 12:07:17 PM »
Someone finally played these!  ;D

Hey thanks man. If you're enjoying creative ai abuse, hope ya enjoy the upcoming ones too! Love any feedback, so let me know how they roll.

I'm currently tinkering with the new Trigger editor and embedding these in the game's default campaign atm. Hoping to re-release missions 1-8 with that sometime late this month along with the next four. Victory conditions will actually match what I want them too!

To your questions – I changed their name to 'Feasants' as a quick way to test I was changing the right stuff for unit names... and haven't bothered fixing that yet. Consider it a blunt sign that the mpq is loading correctly. Will fix down the road, but for now, gonna just enjoy it. I will check out the axethrower/Agrais's portrait tho- I think I've seen that bug a few times myself.

Also, I agree on the voices needing adjustments, but l likely won't get around to fixing that anytime soon. For now we'll have to be impressed by how surprisingly baritone Holls vocal chords are.
« Last post by tk[as] on May 09, 2021, 08:43:51 AM »
Looking like probably good entry point around .45 area on doge.

Highly highly likely to see $1 in less than a year I think
« Last post by Delete ME NOW! on May 08, 2021, 02:57:30 PM »
We must work the the core of this server, wich mean, website, forum and his own ladder.

External link are always flop and dont bring visibility at all, not that a kind of war clan is bad.

It could be an excellente idea for more hardcore player who got time for this game.

But the main priority is to work on the core of this server, make it relevant upadates and active.

Wich Mean, website, forum, and the main ladder.

This one: http://ladder.war2.ru/index.php

The goal here is not only to have challenge on the server but make it more profesionnal for new players.

Every serious game have his own proper website, forum and ladder.

Get this thing first right, then we can talk about advanced ladder.

Thats my opinion.
« Last post by baRa on May 08, 2021, 12:36:11 PM »
From what I remember whenever we had cases ladder weather on ru or east, they always ended up fizzling away. I think anything is still worth  shot though.

I think the main thing I'm trying to get going here is playing more maps apart from gow. Otherwise this will be just another same old gow ladder weather 1s or 2s.

IMO it doesn't have to be automated.

If thats what we decide I don't mind being admin of the caes ladder or whatever we choose.

Can we create a poll or something to get more input?
« Last post by Wargasm on May 08, 2021, 12:03:13 PM »
« Last post by tk[as] on May 08, 2021, 11:39:38 AM »
Oh
« Last post by Wargasm on May 08, 2021, 10:09:45 AM »
With all the other games out there that have leagues - I don’t think (but I don’t know bc this is the only game I play) the player base is having to create the team ladder? Are we trying to recreate the wheel here? It doesn’t have to be automated - I think we could handle having to go report games on a website? Aren’t there free (or super cheap) league websites we can join / host a War2 league on?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10