Author Topic: [H]Fire for your viewing pleasure  (Read 4268 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
[H]Fire for your viewing pleasure
« on: December 09, 2014, 05:49:54 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/twilight_zne/c/5650867

This is for your viewing pleasure [H]Fire.  It's probably not a good idea to say I hack.  You might just get embarrassed ;)  A 20 min rant isnt going to get you very far when the person you're trying to frame records everything on twitch :)

Have a good day, because you surely werent having a good day last night thats for sure :/
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: [H]Fire for your viewing pleasure
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »
How come you don't use the hotkey for patrol? Clicking patrol everytime is horribly inefficient.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:05:07 PM »
lol everyone should have an automatic twtich like this.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 06:13:57 PM »
Heh, you'll notice that I dont use hotkeys almost 80% of the time.  I'll normally only use the simple ones like bf, bh, and bb.  It depends on who I am playing against most of the time.  If I'm playing an APM king like Virus/Swift,  I will at least make an attempt to keep pace by using all the hotkeys.  Otherwise, I just play casually and do not use hotkeys at all which is far different than what I use to do when I played on kahn/zone where I used hotkeys exclusively.  There really isnt any need to use hotkeys exclusively anymore,  the skill level of the players just isnt there to warrant it in every game.  I play war2 1 handed quite often using just the mouse.  Just dont tell Fire that he got his ass raped with 1 hand tied behind my back,  theres no tellin what he might do :)  This particular game I wasnt even trying because there were 3 noobs in the game.  One was my ally, the other 2 were the opponents.  I put a link to the source video along with the timestamp in the description of that highlight.  You can see me play 8hrs of war2 in the source video.  A lot of it is in chat, etc but there are some pretty damn good games in there with the [ O ] guys.  I just wish twitch didnt mute the sound on recorded videos.  They dont like Pandora playing in the background and will mute streams that do it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 06:19:59 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2014, 06:42:10 PM »
Hummm im still not 100% sure, but maybe you are legit after all, lol.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 07:41:53 PM »
lol everyone should have an automatic twtich like this.

Except for you right? Because we all know you've never hacked a day in your life and everyone loves you and would never suspect such a thing about the beloved EQ! Even when you build hack, People will just think your playing on map settings and that you started with a fortress where as they did with a town hall!  Stay quiet and shut up cause we all know you'll never do it when you say everyone should do it you filth.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 07:45:07 PM »
On topic though, I wouldn't mind warvidding each game I play. I dunno how to stream

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 12:37:33 PM »
Most streamers these days use OBS https://obsproject.com/
Kali IGL Stats

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2014, 02:06:30 PM »
Indeed.  I use OBS to do my streams.  I have seen others stream war2 (a few people who had no idea this community existed) without the need for using ustreamcapture but I dont know what they were using.  I assume they probably had a capture card as they were just playing for giggles and do not normally stream war2.  They also happened to be streamers who streamed PS4, Xbox, as well as PC games.  So my guess is that there is probably a device you can grab at walcrap or worstbuy that is easy to setup for video capture.  I do know that each one of them used OBS though, as I asked what they used and if they were using ustreamcapture.  They all mentioned they did not know what ustreamcapture was which leads me to believe that they had capture cards or devices of some sort.