stalin
braviet
player
paperboy
thumb$
khb
yah`mon
jesk

Author Topic: best warcraft 2 player of all time  (Read 41344 times)

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Re: best warcraft 2 player of all time
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2018, 11:19:29 AM »
Yes, Tolean understands, however Babyshark seems to think she should be allowed to play regardless of her being horrible, instead of saying, I know I'm shit, Ill let someone better have my spot for now.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2018, 11:31:39 AM »
You could always use your "better"ness to figure out how to host your own private games and control who plays and who doesn't, instead of trying to hijack other friendly and decent people's public games who want to promote a better community.

On average, there are about zero games hosted at a time.

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2018, 11:39:09 AM »
Still trying to justify your shitty position. If the game had a password or not has nothing to do with it. We even told you what to do one game, and you lost one peon and started typing why you couldnt do it and how you didn't know how to do it, and yet, you expect us to let you play, when you give up after losing one unit, LOL.

Offline LiveFreeorDie

• Berserker
  • Live free or die
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
I didn't give up. KHB is the one that left midgame for no reason other than his own personal issues. Everyone on our team was alive and the action had barely started.

This isn't a matter of me not understanding my skill level compared to the top players. I'd estimate I'm about a 5/10 since there are some 10's that can beat 2 of me sometimes. You're a skill level 10. I get it.

But I also know that we had 3 10's on our team plus 5 so team total of 35 and the other team was not all 10s. Let's say their team total was 38. Our team probably had a several point disadvantage but not any kind that would prevent a good or fun game, and isn't fun the point? I've seen super unbalanced looking games at start where the "disadvantaged" team wins.

Maybe your feelings about yourself are so negative that you need to win to feel okay about yourself. I don't know. A lot of people who are 10s are nice people who are respectful to other human beings and don't wither when they lose. Ask yourself why you feel the need to be routinely rude and disrespectful to other human beings.

It also isn't about me insisting that 10s shouldn't be able to play among themselves without 5s frustrating them by incompetence. Not at all.

Just the whole scenario of how it went down was just totally unfair and uncool. You and KHB were already both yelling and raging just from having me on your team. And if I hadn't been given confusing instructions while getting yelled at, I would have done a lot better.

This is bigger than me and bigger than one night of gaming.

You are killing the game you love by routinely treating all people you consider inferior really rudely in a dehumanizing way. Who does that benefit? A lot of people leave and never come back. Why should they hang out with dbags who don't let them play and treat them like dirt?

I actually get treated really well by most people most of the time, and the few noisy dbags aren't going to drive *me* away. But I've seen countless players that barely ever play come and try W2 and in spite of it being an awesome game, their experience is unpleasant and they move on.

In order to satisfy your desire to feel superior and so good and mighty, you need players around to dominate. The player pool has shrunk from 50ish per night 2 years ago when I started to 30ish per night. Many of those are afk or bots, so you might have 10-20 players playing at a given time. You can balance teams by putting a 10+5 vs a 7+8. You can host private games for pros only. You can act in ways that make it more likely that players will want to stay and play and improve at this game, or you can drive them away.

Is it smart to drive all newcomers away from the game you love?

If we had hundreds of players on the game, I guarantee I wouldn't ever join games you're in or talk to you.

Just tryin to work with what we have.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 04:42:30 AM by LiveFreeorDie »

War2USA is the fun and friendly place to play Warcraft 2. New players welcome at USA community!
http://war2usa.com/

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2018, 12:34:12 PM »
Nerzyman was caught with pixie at the end of Kali. Also a known hacker.

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2018, 12:51:47 PM »
Some of these "legends" and their unfriendly, unwelcoming, juvenile "I'm so good and everyone else is trash!" attitudes are most responsible for W2 having such piddly nightly traffic.

Ie. Shotgun and KHB's sad douchebaggery caused by their insecure overinflated egos that emit leakage of stenchy gas every time the taut skin of the fragile bag is prodded.

It is not in their best interests to keep putting air into bags on the verge of bursting.

The best remedy to ease their tension and help them back into a more stable state for their own safety is to erect a giant mirror (since nothing else giant is ever going to do so in their vicinity) in front of them so they get a glimpse of their lame real life character that derives its only validation in life from a 20 year old nearly-dead video game.

Teams TD Viruz/Shotgun/KHB/BabyShark v yo0/braviet/Talrand/Tyrus and nonstop crybaby whining from Shotgun and KHB because the concept that they just might lose a game is unbearable to their super fragile ego.

I've partnered and fought pro players who can and have beat Shotgun many times and rarely run into this level of pussy crybabiness over having a lesser player in the game. There are a number of high skilled players that aren't anal and are secure enough and adult enough to not lose their mind if they carry a newb and lose for it. They give themselves a challenge, and the newb learns along the way.

The game where I was on the other team lasted a good while and was as good and fun a game as any among only top players. If it really was 4v3, it should have been a much easier win for you but it was actually a very close game.

The reasons I'm challenging this kind of sad behavior are

1. the server can't flourish in a toilet and needs more players, not a routine ejection following attempted humiliation of people who are trying to learn
2 if people are going to be community leaders and hailed as some kind of greats, they should act like it and set a better example
3 if it goes unchallenged it's gonna continue
4 because it's not a fun and healthy place to be to be so filled with anger and rage that you lash out at people all the time for no reason...whatever is leading these people to be so hostile and angry needs remedy in their life and it won't be dealt with if they are able to bandaid their internal pain with rude treatment of other people that gives them a temporary rush and release but doesn't address the real wounds inside

Stop trying to blame me or su for the shitty amount of players. I've been playing for 3 weeks. Before which I've barely played 100 games in 10 years.

No one playing definitely has nothing to do with me.

And you're acting like we committed domestic violence. You're not a good player, I'm sure you're a good person. When we're playing war2, we want to have a competitive game.

We don't play war2 like other people play wow or hearthstone or whatever other casual game there is out there. I don't know what your motivation for play is. Mine is purely competition (legit competition) only.

Keep your tears to yourself

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2018, 02:47:26 PM »
If i could "Like" KHB's post i would.   >:D

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2018, 04:50:28 PM »
Click the thumbs up. I encourage people being supportive of each other. Good for you Jordan. You're growing.

Wish i could say the same for you

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2018, 05:02:00 PM »
nah lol ill play tora has to be at my apartment tho at hotel i drop in games

i dont kniw where to paste that?
discord is for gays no way do i wanna start chattin up the homeboys, i have a girlfriend dude

tora should be home in like a couple weeks depending how long this project takes we're installing the ventilation system in a hershey plant being built out here
Ekulfx didn't talk like this!!!  And he didn't play customs!!!  And he's married and has a baby!!!!  And he lives in Canada!!!!

Offline jordan4385

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2018, 05:07:32 PM »
Look at blid trying to make a strong case for himself not being this Ekulfx person :)

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2018, 05:57:40 PM »
Who's Blid?

Offline Paper_Boy

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 07:45:17 AM »
Lol I find it amusing when most players weren’t around for every era and the vote becomes more a popularity contest, but ill try to add some perspective! Truth is many players have held the mantle of best player for short or long periods. As with anything a huge variable was how much time you’re willing to invest and your motivation.

Top player for Era - Combination of 1on1 and team play for a prolonged period.

Dethwlkr
Azteca
khb
Scrubbo
Incin
Ash
*kyle
*Valkrie
Shotgun
Pimster
Axo
Kith
Kanuks
Viruz
Braviet

Great potential- Great players but they had a few weak points in their game they never bothered to address or became overly reliant on certain strats, which made them a little predictable. Others  didn’t necessarily have glaring defficiencies, but they didn’t play long enough to truly let their potential flourish.

*Lone -
Teaboy
yah`mon
Tyrus
*Hornet
Tabac
Knitterhemd
sun`am
szwagier
Jesk
Buzzbomb
KGBagent97
Prophecy

Dynamic Players - Players I found who are great at improvising or coming up with creative and inventive ways to approach a problem. They would easily crack the top player list if they played as much, but regardless would do well in any era

Jitter
Jayhawkerz
Steve
Player
Ywfn
00Tony
Nail
ws-
Meat

Top Human Players

Kith
Darksol
AcidGangsta
Dugz
Lothar_zone
Shotgun
Kyle
Falk

Best Fags, i mean Gayers

Nalzyman - Never seen anyone surpass his elaborate gays to this day, high risk but high reward.  Shotty Tried to dual on him twice and he only got 1 bag of gold for both games combined lol
Dugz- Knows every chop and hidden rax spot and can seamlessly transition if something goes wrong.
Kyle - he knows he can play catch up if his gay utterly fails which gives him a little more freedom to try things
Braviet - King of suicide strats!

Top  FFA Players

Sc~terror
Kyle

Favorite personal Hypothetical match up 4on4 - My best allies vs the most Solid team I can think of , would be a great series and shotty would still find a way to blame his allies LOL

Paper
Jitter or 00Tony
NeRzyMaN
Scrubbo

Vs

00Steve
Swift
Player
Shotgun

Top Shit Talkers-

Van
KHB
Shotgun
Azteca

NeRzy tried out a program on Kali for a week that when a peon clicks on a building it makes it explode, wasn’t really “hiding” anything, just tried it out along with the name color change program. Was clean on bnet, KHB is just jealous Nerzy has always been considered top dog over him even allying total newbs Like Skaven_wh. Khb would dodge certain people and only ally certain players that could carry him. Also , why do you feel the need to make up lies about players dying? I hadn’t seen you in a decade 1st thing u say to me is “Log off the DI tags, your diluting the (DI) brand lol, like anyone knows who the fuck ur clan is anymore Uncle Rico. Shotty talks shit in a funny way, while you are just a hateful black hole of negativity for some reason. Blid is the war2 Therapist and he’s here if you feel the need to reach out and touch somebody.  Don’t stress it Baby, he’s just mad his glory days are behind him now that he’s dead weight
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 07:57:08 AM by Paper_Boy »

Offline Shotgun

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 08:58:02 AM »
Lol@best fags

Offline KingHillBilly

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2018, 11:54:45 AM »
Lol I find it amusing when most players weren’t around for every era and the vote becomes more a popularity contest, but ill try to add some perspective! Truth is many players have held the mantle of best player for short or long periods. As with anything a huge variable was how much time you’re willing to invest and your motivation.

Top player for Era - Combination of 1on1 and team play for a prolonged period.

Dethwlkr
Azteca
khb
Scrubbo
Incin
Ash
*kyle
*Valkrie
Shotgun
Pimster
Axo
Kith
Kanuks
Viruz
Braviet

Great potential- Great players but they had a few weak points in their game they never bothered to address or became overly reliant on certain strats, which made them a little predictable. Others  didn’t necessarily have glaring defficiencies, but they didn’t play long enough to truly let their potential flourish.

*Lone -
Teaboy
yah`mon
Tyrus
*Hornet
Tabac
Knitterhemd
sun`am
szwagier
Jesk
Buzzbomb
KGBagent97
Prophecy

Dynamic Players - Players I found who are great at improvising or coming up with creative and inventive ways to approach a problem. They would easily crack the top player list if they played as much, but regardless would do well in any era

Jitter
Jayhawkerz
Steve
Player
Ywfn
00Tony
Nail
ws-
Meat

Top Human Players

Kith
Darksol
AcidGangsta
Dugz
Lothar_zone
Shotgun
Kyle
Falk

Best Fags, i mean Gayers

Nalzyman - Never seen anyone surpass his elaborate gays to this day, high risk but high reward.  Shotty Tried to dual on him twice and he only got 1 bag of gold for both games combined lol
Dugz- Knows every chop and hidden rax spot and can seamlessly transition if something goes wrong.
Kyle - he knows he can play catch up if his gay utterly fails which gives him a little more freedom to try things
Braviet - King of suicide strats!

Top  FFA Players

Sc~terror
Kyle

Favorite personal Hypothetical match up 4on4 - My best allies vs the most Solid team I can think of , would be a great series and shotty would still find a way to blame his allies LOL

Paper
Jitter or 00Tony
NeRzyMaN
Scrubbo

Vs

00Steve
Swift
Player
Shotgun

Top Shit Talkers-

Van
KHB
Shotgun
Azteca

NeRzy tried out a program on Kali for a week that when a peon clicks on a building it makes it explode, wasn’t really “hiding” anything, just tried it out along with the name color change program. Was clean on bnet, KHB is just jealous Nerzy has always been considered top dog over him even allying total newbs Like Skaven_wh. Khb would dodge certain people and only ally certain players that could carry him. Also , why do you feel the need to make up lies about players dying? I hadn’t seen you in a decade 1st thing u say to me is “Log off the DI tags, your diluting the (DI) brand lol, like anyone knows who the fuck ur clan is anymore Uncle Rico. Shotty talks shit in a funny way, while you are just a hateful black hole of negativity for some reason. Blid is the war2 Therapist and he’s here if you feel the need to reach out and touch somebody.  Don’t stress it Baby, he’s just mad his glory days are behind him now that he’s dead weight

He (nerzy) was definitely actively using it on kali, as he got caught with a lv1 dk dnding. Every top player around in 1999 knew about this.

He was shunned for a while and he disappeared.   The only  players I avoid are cheaters. And I try not to waste my own time allying ill equipped players

Offline woot.

• Grunt
  • we r a dying breed...tolerate 1 another...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2018, 03:26:34 AM »
best all time player azteca, best active right now probably ash..

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 08:28:16 PM »
tk i almost beat falkentytne..only reason i didnt was casue i was on a old pc testing kali

the game died so fast yeah these are your best players..dos erara to 2001 was only 5 years
2006 when i was addicted sadly its never gone again gone watch swatcats may catfish idk

oh yeah i remember it well he just may have come back..greenhorne was kicking my ass..and i remember falk beating the fuck out of greenhorne..best one out of kali was brazil sk dark or raven ..and im pretty sure the sk's said raven was the #1 there..shit i even played kalibossgoddamn i need some cocain it unreal how good they are

swift shotgun was there in ru they was bad as anyone else
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 08:51:58 PM by easycompany »

falkentytne ive 5-0 him during my prime... made him rage quit.. but where is that nagger now? lol j/k falk dont come kill me now.. u and thugboyz wtf yall at?? get at me.. and summoner 5-0  ;) wya summoner come back to war2.
New Ideaology - "Most likely the product of suppressing nostalgia from oneself
to retaliate transgression from egocentric agendas." © WooT. 2017

i can be a bit oxymoron at times help me with english.. i am a hs drop out and and english is not my first language so gyeh..