Author Topic: MACRO HACKS IN KOTR FOUND AND ANALYZED  (Read 42596 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: MACRO HACKS IN KOTR FOUND AND ANALYZED
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2019, 12:47:26 PM »
"Macro hack" sounds so noobish, like something claw would use.

So do I go around build macro hacking in games? No. Do I go around bragging and claiming to be "invincible". No I don't. Do I have the skills to pump out a crap load of units when playing against this serial hacker just so I can laugh really hard at his loudmouth nazi ass and rub his nose in it - well of course I do.

I went into that game knowing full well he would be hacking his ass off as per usual

I have no build macros, unless you count the mad bot

we're talking about you rn.

Oh, I thought we were talking about how good it is to catch a cheater :thinking:

its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2019, 12:49:57 PM »
It's very late here and I have work tomorrow. I should sleep. Thanks for reading my long post.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2019, 12:52:17 PM »
HERE U GO AGAIN SPREADING ALL THE FALSE NEWS HOPING THAT SOME OF IT MIGHT STICK - SAME STRAT U USED AGAINST WINCHESTER = DELLAM CASE
AND YES, SOME PEOPLE MAY BELIEVE U, I WAS NEVER A FAN OF MASSES ANYWAY

I WONT RESPOND WITH WALL OF TEXT (NOT AUTISTIC ENOUGH LIKE YOU, CHESTER OR BABYSHARK), RATHER A TL;DR SUMMARY:

1. CHOP MAD BOT PROJECT = ABSOLUTELY TRUE. I WAS ABSOLUTELY LOOKING FOWARD TO PRACTICE VS AI IN CUSTOM MAPS AS THER WERE LESS N LESS PEOPLE PLAYING. SAME APPLIES TO ARCHERS, WHER IT WAS SUPER HARD TO FIND A REAL CHALLENGE AND TEST NEW STRATS
EVEN MY LAST MAIL TO U SUGGESTED THAT (ALTHOUGH I DIDNT EXPECT U'D BE THE RETARD I MENTIONED THERE)
"cant wait for a good bot on mad and/or archers!

I could also play with the AI if you decide to release it. but im sure if faglords could use it to cheating, they would, so idk about releasing it to the public. too much work just to prevent retards from doing retarded things"

2. NO I AM NOT A MACRO HACKER, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE. THE ONLY MACRO I USE IS DOUBLECLICK, WHICH I WAS NEVER HESTITANT TO ADMIT. IF IT STOPS BEING "LEGIT" THEN ILL STOP USING IT AS WELL. IN KOTR NO DOUBLECLICK IS USED, HENCE 0 MACROS BY ME IN ATTACHED INSIGHT.
ALL OF THE 'EVIDENCE' IS JUST YOUR WILD ACCUSATION. YOU BASICALLY SAY "HEY I FOUND 2 RAX CLOSE TOGEHTER THAT KINDA MAKE OGGERS FAST OCCASIONALLY, THEREFORE CLAW HAS A FRAMEWORK FOR LITERALLY EVERY POSITION ON EVERY CUSTOM MAP HE'S GOOD AT"
THAT IS, TO PUT IT GENTLY, A WILD EXTRAPOLATION. ALSO FALSE, BUT I APPRECIATE THE BRAVERY AND  :salty: :salty:

YOUR STORY DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE BUT EXPLAINING WHY WOULD BE A COMPLIMENT TO IT, SO I WONT BOTHER

CLAW HAS BEEN AT LEAST A TOP3 CHOPPER SINCE 2007 UP TO 2017, DECENT GOWER, VERY GOOD AT KOTR, CHOP MAD, JAMMIN, ARCHERS, MUTTON ETC. IT IS REALLY EASIER FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME (WITH GAMING TALENT) TO BE GOOD AT W2 RATHER THAN BUILDING AN EXTREME LIBRARY OF HAX
JUST TAKE A STEP BACK AND IMAGINE - ONE CAN BE TALENTED AT W2 (CPT CLAW THE INVINCIBLE), THE OTHER AT PROGRAMMING (LAMBCHOPS).
I HAD A VERY TRANSPARENT YOUTUBE CHANNEL, THEN REMOVED IT ENTIRELY, NOW THER'S ANOTHER ONE AND THOSE ARE ONLY LEGIT GAMES. LITERALLY NOTHING SHADY
WITH YOU - A PROGRMAMING GENIUS - IT ONLY TOOK 1 INSIGHT REPLAY TO COMPLETELY PROVE THAT YOURE A HACKER
I WON MANY TOURNAMENTS, $$ INCLUDED, WHERE I HAD TO PROVIDE VARIOUS INSIGHTS OR WARVIDEOS, THEY WERE ALWAYS LEGIT. ME BEING LEGIT MAKES INFINITELY MORE SENSE THAN WHATEVER YOU'RE PROPOSING. BUT AGAIN - YOURE WELCOME TO ANALYZE ALL REPLAYS IN YOUR SPARE TIME

YOUR POST AN ELABORATE "NO U", BUT REALLY - YOUR HACKS ARE BLATANT HERE. ADMIT TO IT AND MOVE ON. MAYBE TRY TO PLAY SOME KOTR WITH ME AND FIND SOME OTHER SHADY PATTERNS SUCH AS OCCASIONAL OGRE PRODUCTION FROM ADJACENT RAXES

LOOK, ANOTHER IMPRESSIVE KOTR GAMEPLAY BY ME. FROM THE VERY SAME SPOT TOO! TONS OF EVIDENCE TO ANALYZE!

War2 1v1 Bgh Kotr mouse vs Claw (Split Screen) - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2019, 01:00:34 PM »
"Macro hack" sounds so noobish, like something claw would use.

So do I go around build macro hacking in games? No. Do I go around bragging and claiming to be "invincible". No I don't. Do I have the skills to pump out a crap load of units when playing against this serial hacker just so I can laugh really hard at his loudmouth nazi ass and rub his nose in it - well of course I do.

I went into that game knowing full well he would be hacking his ass off as per usual

I have no build macros, unless you count the mad bot

we're talking about you rn.

Oh, I thought we were talking about how good it is to catch a cheater :thinking:

well let's catch one before we move on to the other. why aren't you talking about your ogres building simultaneously, which they clearly are?
squeak!

Offline (PLS DELETE MY ACC)

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2019, 01:01:39 PM »
ANYWAY IN KOTR ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND AN ADEQUATE ENEMY FOR ME. YESTERDAY I PLAYED WITH Silent~Farts AND WE'RE KINDA EVEN (BUT OF COURSE HIS MOUSE WAS 'BROKEN' AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN PWNED OTHERWISE)
ITS NOT A MATTER OF BEING INVINCIBLE, BUT RATHER STICKING TO OUR OWN LEAGUES. EQ WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PUT U IN B-, BUT YOURE MORE OF A D-. ME, ON THE OTHER HAND.... GRADE A @ KOTR

http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190818194400_027511
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190818195829_027521
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LC4YCh9Hg0
TOTALLY UNBIASED CHOP VIDEO

NOTHING (EXCEPT FOR A SUPER FRESH ADMIN) CAN STOP THE VANIMAL!

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2019, 01:31:39 PM »
TL DR

ok so you won vs claw without macro

so lets play again 1x1 with warvideo, apm,
if you will win again, you are clear,
if game will be very hard for both players, you are also clear
if you lost very badly that mean you had macro,

if you fear mean you had macro

time to ban @iL   @~ToRa~
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2019, 02:42:30 PM »
ENOURMOUS ILLOGICAL PANICKING DUMMY SPIT REMOVED

You got caught hacking, and now you can apply this to yourself too.

You are a worthless piece of shit who has spent countless hours hacking and destroying the game for your own amusement.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2019, 02:54:13 PM »
A frame-up (frameup) or setup is the act of framing someone, that is, providing false evidence in order to falsely prove someone guilty of a crime. While incriminating those who are innocent might be done out of sheer malice, framing is primarily used as a distraction.

Generally, the person who is framing someone else is the actual perpetrator of the crime.

-----

So since lambchops was hacking and tried to frame me for hacking, any plans to ban him for that frame attempt too? @Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)  @tk[as]

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2019, 03:50:05 PM »
I don't consider lambchops accusing you to be equivalent to fabricating evidence/framing.  I think the usernames etc he provided of yours were real, and it was just his dellam conclusion/accusation that was wrong.  I do think he's caught hacking here :(

He's always been a really decent guy, helpful when you have a problem, he's even helped me with a non-War2 related thing or two, so I'm disappointed in this stuff happening lately :(

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2019, 04:06:12 PM »
ANYWAY IN KOTR ITS POSSIBLE TO FIND AN ADEQUATE ENEMY FOR ME. YESTERDAY I PLAYED WITH Silent~Farts AND WE'RE KINDA EVEN (BUT OF COURSE HIS MOUSE WAS 'BROKEN' AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN PWNED OTHERWISE)
ITS NOT A MATTER OF BEING INVINCIBLE, BUT RATHER STICKING TO OUR OWN LEAGUES. EQ WAS KIND ENOUGH TO PUT U IN B-, BUT YOURE MORE OF A D-. ME, ON THE OTHER HAND.... GRADE A @ KOTR

http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190818194400_027511
http://ladder.war2.ru/reports/gr_20190818195829_027521

Well... I mean, i dont know if he hacks on gow, but from what i ive seen he hes not so bad, hes clearly not a pro but he is ok.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2019, 04:27:22 PM »
I don't consider lambchops accusing you to be equivalent to fabricating evidence/framing.  I think the usernames etc he provided of yours were real, and it was just his dellam conclusion/accusation that was wrong.  I do think he's caught hacking here :(

He's always been a really decent guy, helpful when you have a problem, he's even helped me with a non-War2 related thing or two, so I'm disappointed in this stuff happening lately :(

he used also double click in normal games, years ago, he should also get banned

even if he made lots of stuff postive(they are very nice!), why we are allowing him to cheat vs another players?
he should get warn ban, and if he will do one more time( someone will catch him again) ban forever, lock his main name

rules are simple
NO CHEATS

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2019, 04:36:38 PM »
Stop acting like you care u8 with your rigged version.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2019, 04:53:01 PM »
That's sad to say, but yes, the situation looks like hacker caught.
If your opponent is hacking (or supposedly hacking) that's not a reason to hack yourself. That is a reason to eighter not play to him or to report about hacker.
You could probably notify your opponents about the game played with hacks (as to mention hacks in the game name), that's not welcomed, but that'd looked different than now.

As admin i should give you a warning or 1 day ban or w/e, but that looks like more a joke than something serious.
The main problem is now that looks like you just ruined your reputation, Lambchops.

Now you used some simple macro for some reasons, nvm why.
Who can guarantee next time you won't use a little more tricky macro for some more reasons? Say, with small delay between ogres or w/e?

Also, i'm just going to release new combat in a few days with your plugin system, but how that will look like after things happened?
Not sure what i should do now.

Another problem is what to do with such marco hacks for future.
To make warvideo/war2insight records for each game mandatory? Large drive space required...
To add some automatic checks based on warvid/insight replays? Who will implement that?..
Looks too complicated and will not help for 100% cases...

you can clearly see these 2 rax - and only these 2 rax - glitch together at 2:35, 2:50, 3:20, 3:35, 4:35, 6:55, 7:15, 9:50 and 10:05
To read it where? In insight replay? Not sure if insight will show glitches, i'd say no...
If you can show a video or w/e with detailed explanation and prooves against Claw in your game, maybe that would partially explain your position against him, though that's still not acceptable behavior i think...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:57:04 PM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2019, 04:58:07 PM »
proof it moron or stfu
https://ifotos.pl/z/qswaxnx

there is no information old version is illegal

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2019, 05:00:57 PM »
proof it moron or stfu
https://ifotos.pl/z/qswaxnx

there is no information old version is illegal

Whats this screenie proove? You got 3 different version and they are all rigged?   :rofl: :sweat: :sob: