Author Topic: Streaming help  (Read 12249 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Streaming help
« on: April 22, 2021, 06:09:08 PM »
Ive been using twitch studio which works alright. But I wanted to try streamlabs OBS because it has more features. However when i use window capture and click on war2bne game, during the stream it doesnt show any text in channel or gamelist, but the game itself is fine when playing. Anyone know how to fix this? What causes it?

Offline fois

• Grunt
  • Chicken
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming help
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 11:10:15 PM »

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 03:05:55 PM »
Whats the stream name?

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 03:46:19 PM »
Thebaraman

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2021, 04:11:47 PM »
This didn't work for me. I put the config into the folder then clicked it to change to the settings mentioned. When I open  war2 it already opens in windowed mode. And if I try and press all enter again for full screen it closes it down automatically.

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2021, 07:49:11 PM »
views cant see your res, also you should unlock for all chat since you got only 16 followers
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2021, 09:49:30 PM »
Yes thx for the tips, I'm still trying to set it up

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2021, 08:36:45 AM »
I got few tips for anyone who want stream w2 or diffrent game
-be manner, dont ignore your viewers, when they ask you something stupid like "what is s9?", dont offend anyone in game, cause he is worse than you, if someone trashtalk, just mute
- write "gg" after game, it doesnt matter that you lost, or game was 1v7
- do not explain each loss that you did something wrong
- dont accuse anyone hack/streamsnip etc without any proof ( all stream got delay few second, its possible that your opponent will know your hidden exp if he stream snip but he cant see that you are going to attack, 5 sec its a lot of time if you are going with ogres from 5 to 9), you can setup delay
- we are playing for fun, so who care a>b z>y
- this is not GowCraft, play diffrent maps, people want see diffrent maps, many viewers ask me to play sea maps, and I need to refused, cause noone want play :/
- if you host game, dont try ban people, try to talk with them, if they ignore you, you can ban them
- people love w2 music
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 09:48:24 AM by Szwagier »

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Rareskills

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2021, 09:59:47 AM »
Well said u8

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2021, 03:59:03 PM »
U8 ur like the worst streamer ever, no mic, no cam, no contain, you cant even speak english, peoples support ur stream cuz they have mercy because im exposing how hackers you are and im bullying you.

Tell me thanks, because i made you what you are today.

In the entire Hystory of streaming, ur like the worst streamer ever, it's so fucking sad you believe you can give advice when sheeps just follow you for mercy lol

You think ur hot cuz you got 40 viewers, there peoples with 40k viewers everyday, gtfo with ur advice lol.

I dont even think you have ever Host or raid someone, ur the same streamer as player you are.

Just thinking about urself, lets make my own hacks and stream for myself, what a useless piece of shit for war2 community you are, and peoples supporting you, thats amazing how peoples can be retarded.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 04:37:24 PM by Delete ME NOW! »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Justasheep

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2021, 05:53:34 PM »
Always there to talk shit. What a worthless piece of crap you are xD  :poo: you loose followers as you breathe because you keep acting like a fucking child. I guess I'd be very frustrated too to spend an average of 16 hours a day on war2 and still loose followers. The thing is, that's not for you, tell your mom you failed because that's how bad YOU are man :salty: this topic was about a good question, everyone here answered to help and you my friend are just standing there alone throwing poop like a fucking chimpanzee.

Get another hobby or get a job but move on now because people are getting tired of your attitude.

Peace out girl scout I'm out!  :thumbsup:

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2021, 11:34:22 AM »
you my friend are just standing there alone throwing poop like a fucking chimpanzee.

rotfl    :poo: :poo: :poo: :poo: :poo: :poo: :poo: :poo:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 03:30:43 PM by Szwagier »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2021, 08:59:10 PM »
Always there to talk shit. What a worthless piece of crap you are xD  :poo: you loose followers as you breathe because you keep acting like a fucking child. I guess I'd be very frustrated too to spend an average of 16 hours a day on war2 and still loose followers. The thing is, that's not for you, tell your mom you failed because that's how bad YOU are man :salty: this topic was about a good question, everyone here answered to help and you my friend are just standing there alone throwing poop like a fucking chimpanzee.

Get another hobby or get a job but move on now because people are getting tired of your attitude.

Peace out girl scout I'm out!  :thumbsup:

This is some crazy nice talk trash, but the thing you forgot to say is the fact that almost everyone on this server have try to stream and gave up because they cant even get more then 3 viewers a day.

The difference between me and u8 is i dont do that to have a ton of followers but to make this game more popular.

U8 is a ego maniak who just think about himself, he made hacks for his own purpose and he streaming for is own purpose, he have never help anybody since his streaming debut. He have never make any promotion for nobody, he have never raids no one, he have never host no one... He do hes own things and he dont fucking cares about anyone else.

Not only hes goes on every channels to leech other viewers but he also ban streamers and peoples when they talkshit about him.

U8 have never had intention to help nobody, he just try to act like if he cares because being hypocrite have always been himself.

Since he see myself helping everyone he just try to act like if he does the same..

Do you want to know who i help for there stream since the 2 last years...

Slacher, Knitterhemd, Ragner, Bara, Swift and im pretty sure i forgot some.

Take hours with them and try to help with setting and shit..

Btw what did u8 bring to us as help??

Everything he just told to bara its kinda a bad honnest projection to me, he dont try to help bara, he try to tell bara hey bro dont be like equinox! This is exactly what he is doing! There no help there, there only a projection of myself cuz he cant say shit like the coward he is.

People dont like streamers for bad or good manner, they love them or they dont, period. You can have popular streamer with bad or good manner and with drama or not!!

But u8, He just cry like a little bitch that i got no manner, but look his signature profile that he wear for the last 2 years.

He dosent have manner, hes just a little hypocrite dude.

This is what he is, an hypocrite, always have been, always will be.. A little coward who hide himself under a computer cuz he cant stand to show the little coward he is.

You told me im like the worst streamer ever of war2.... But im actually the second most popular one after u8, i got the most views, the most followers, the most popular clips. And all of this with 75% less watchers then u8 cuz my channel is 18+.

And i have never leech anyone viewers by going into there streaming chattin with peoples and not even hosting or raiding them after.

Hes just a fucking leecher bro, a leecher who also send his bunch of polaks crew to insult me on my stream in front of my viewers.

Im maybe a trash, but im a fucking honnest trash and i dont act hypocrite to get more followers.

You think u8 is hot and got 1400 follows because of his good manner ?? Bro do you even know the most populars streamers of twitch are xQcOW and loltyler1? Do you know why they are the most popular streamer ever? Cuz they have manner like u8 i guess!?  :sob:

I mean you just literally make no sens and just try to manipulate other opinions with ur free talk trash under ur smurf of one posts..

U8 is a trash that dont cares about that community, and peoples who suppoort this guy are bigger trash then him because they support that fake hypocrite bavavior selfish and hacker.

And i hope everyone who suppot that guy will unfollow me, cuz i dont need those peoples who support that kind of behavior on my stream.

1400 followers, wow big deal bro, and hypocrite as we know him he probably buy 800 followers on black market and trying to become famous  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Thats why he goes to 1.4 followers to 1.3 followers this month cuz twitch probably delete the followers he buy this month  :sob: :sob: :sob:

GTFO now pls
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 09:16:45 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 09:29:47 PM »
Dont call people sniper because 5 second is nothing, just do like me, play with the same peoples over and over on retarded map wich dosent matter if you get snipe  :sob: :sob: :sob:

Probably the only fucking retard on that server who think sniping is not a big deal, just like hacking the mpq and calling peoples retarded because they are not programmar to hack the mpq in multiplayer mode  :sob: :sob: :sob:  :salty:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2021, 09:38:18 PM »
And by the way 2 months ago u8 was streaming a ratio of 11 hours per day, untill i came back and he start to call me no life because i was streaming 12 hours per day... And since he cant stand more then 11 hours he just call me no life and now he act like if he stream only 4 hours a day like if he had more life then me...

So i just show him if i want i can stream 12 hours, 16 hours or even 24 hours if i want!

Little hypocrite Lol