Author Topic: Streaming help  (Read 12235 times)

Offline baRa

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Streaming help
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2021, 12:16:39 AM »
Yes equinox is right, he has helped me set up my stream and helped test it etc. Thx bro. Although I used mic in 2 streams, it seems I'll rarely be able to use mic again because my house is hectic and loud. You guys can talk crap all you want about EQ. But the dude is real.  :newthumbsup:

Offline Justasheep

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2021, 12:27:18 AM »
I guess I'm defending u8 now... But that's just because he doesn't care about you anymore and also because I'm fucking bored right now and I would like to throw all your poop right back at ya you dirty chode. SO HERE IT GOES! I will even bold the important text for you.

You are right... He did went from 10 to 4 hours of streaming a day...  :rofl: I guess that's what happen when someone finds a job right? But what would you know about that?

You know the second biggest twitch stream of war 2 is Trogallart right? Channel that's been hosted every saturdays and sundays for as long as they've been on twitch  :sweat:

You want advices and tips for streaming too? Here's one.

You would get twice as many viewers/followers if you would turn off your fucking mic you idiot. Double that if you cut your cam! How about that?

You want to be like xqc go for it buddy! Don't ever stop believing! Soon, 100k people will be on your channel to watch you dingle on your chair like a maniac and justifying all your loss by calling hackers everyone that has bested your sorry ass.

And you tell me that you are streaming 16 to 24 hours a day just to make a point with u8? Does that feel sane to you?  :-X

So just drop it. Do your own thing all right? And stop throwing poop you fucking chimp  :poo:  :newthumbsup:

Offline 8)MikulZ(8

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2021, 04:26:17 AM »
Yes equinox is right, he has helped me set up my stream and helped test it etc. Thx bro. Although I used mic in 2 streams, it seems I'll rarely be able to use mic again because my house is hectic and loud. You guys can talk crap all you want about EQ. But the dude is real.  :newthumbsup:
5% of the time being nice and 95% being a toxic kid isn't a very good ratio though

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2021, 05:38:50 AM »
Lot of people asked me something about w2 and i helped them, like danny whos making his campaign, i teached him how to make new ai

On my stream only one person is banned equinox  :poo:

Im sure lot of people  left w2 when they meet him and diffrent toxic people in game, toxic people is killing this game and its fact, someday noone will play w2 and it will be sad day for people who love this game

I only want log on server play game have fun log off
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 05:44:48 AM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2021, 12:32:16 PM »
5% of the time being nice and 95% being a toxic kid isn't a very good ratio though

Did i ever been toxic with you mikulz??
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2021, 12:46:00 PM »
Lot of people asked me something about w2 and i helped them, like danny whos making his campaign, i teached him how to make new ai

Im sure lot of people  left w2 when they meet him and diffrent toxic people in game, toxic people is killing this game and its fact, someday noone will play w2 and it will be sad day for people who love this game

I only want log on server play game have fun log off

Lots of peoples?? Like who? Polaks community and some drunk trolls from trogallart stream? There not a fuckinng pro whos goes to ur stream bro, we both know it, all ur watchers are peoples who play custom map or try to create campain that nobody really matter. But hey thanks, you are feeding informations to a bunch of selfish future hacker like you, congratulation!

Dude say he help alot of peoples, do you know how much peoples probably leave ur stream when they see that polaks spamming all the time on the channel.

Its ok to speak polaks, nothing against it, but ur stream is 95% all about polaks language, you will reach twice that viewers if peoples where speaking english.

Just realize something dude, ur stream is the biggest one for 1 reason, this community is small, when new watchers get on twitch and see war2, they gonna see you first cuz 20 geeks polaks stand to ur channel. Wich bring other random viewers to click on ur stream instead of the rest of the community.

This is how it work, new watchers always goes on the stream with the most viewers.

Even myself, if i watch a new game im gonna goes to the most popular one. people just hang where majority hang, not because ur special lol
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 12:52:41 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2021, 01:08:20 PM »

Thats how fucking hypocrite you are, you ban me from ur stream but you are on my stream since the last 2 years, if ur not insulting or making fun of me then ur just watching like the rats you are in the dark.

Ive never BAN ANYONE on my stream, not even ur troll polaks who came to make fun of me in front of my viewers..

That how hypocrite you are, speaking shit about other when you do same or worst...

Look at ur signature profil, after you talk about manner, just stop crying for things that you do urself!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:14:40 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2021, 01:12:16 PM »
Lots of peoples?? Like who? Polaks community and some drunk trolls from trogallart stream?

most of people never played on high level skill, guess you dont understand that people want watch warcraft 2 and now you just offend people who play with/watch trogallart less skilled games, good work bro
Most people are not from poland, and some guys from canada prefer watch me than you... hm...................

Did you learn tower bug after 20 years or still you need time?

Ive never BAN ANYONE on my stream, not even ur troll polaks friends.

you ban in game, dont you?

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2021, 01:16:03 PM »
Lots of peoples?? Like who? Polaks community and some drunk trolls from trogallart stream?

most of people never played on high level skill, guess you dont understand that people want watch warcraft 2 and now you just offend people who play with/watch trogallart less skilled games, good work bro
Most people are not from poland, and some guys from canada prefer watch me than you... hm...................

People who play with troggalart are mostly the same peoples as you Lol.... When you both streaming trogallart roll around 15 viewers and when you log off he roll around 25 users. Lol.

Dont forgot i also make trogallart popular when he start stream, i was hosting raiding and send my viewers to trogallart all the time...

Did you ever raid or host anyone u8? No, ur way to much scare to lose those 45 user you got, its all ur life lol

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2021, 01:20:38 PM »
I guess I'm defending u8 now... But that's just because he doesn't care about you anymore and also because I'm fucking bored right now and I would like to throw all your poop right back at ya you dirty chode. SO HERE IT GOES! I will even bold the important text for you.

You are right... He did went from 10 to 4 hours of streaming a day...  :rofl: I guess that's what happen when someone finds a job right? But what would you know about that?

You know the second biggest twitch stream of war 2 is Trogallart right? Channel that's been hosted every saturdays and sundays for as long as they've been on twitch  :sweat:

You want advices and tips for streaming too? Here's one.

You would get twice as many viewers/followers if you would turn off your fucking mic you idiot. Double that if you cut your cam! How about that?

You want to be like xqc go for it buddy! Don't ever stop believing! Soon, 100k people will be on your channel to watch you dingle on your chair like a maniac and justifying all your loss by calling hackers everyone that has bested your sorry ass.

And you tell me that you are streaming 16 to 24 hours a day just to make a point with u8? Does that feel sane to you?  :-X

So just drop it. Do your own thing all right? And stop throwing poop you fucking chimp  :poo:  :newthumbsup:

Oh he got a job! really? He dont got no fucking job bro, U8 have been playing this game 10 hours a day or more since the last 15 years.

Hes just destroyed cuz he cant stand more then 11 hours and now he try to act like im no life cuz i stream 12 hours.... So since he cant stream more then me hes goes back to 4 hours stream per day and tell everyone i got no life when he was streaming 11 hours a day 1 month ago lol...

And i dont want to make a point, i just love to make sure hes crying in the dark like the little hypocrite he is lol

And by the way i got 2 revenue at the moment, one by the gouvernement because im invalid and fighting a cancer and 2 because of copyright wich i will be paid all my life, do you know what a copyright is? i dont think so.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:22:51 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2021, 01:25:13 PM »
Most of players on this community have take break for months or even years for multiple reason.

The only no life who have never take a month of break in this community is u8 himself bro!! lol  :sob: :sob: :sob:

15 years playing without a break, whos the fucking real no life here  :salty: :salty: :salty:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2021, 01:31:31 PM »
You should thanks me u8, because bullying you all day long just made you what you are today, a little sheep that everyone want to caress cuz they have mercy for you, just say thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2021, 01:35:07 PM »

I dont ban in games bro and i dont make stacking team, thats why im the most popular and respected hoster ever..

People know they are secure in my games and they will not get boot for stupid reason like all the polaks do all the time.

If someone ban peoples all the time at this game, its always polaks. So please, stop being delusiona, cuz ur the only game killer in here.

Making private game, botting peoples of ur games, speaking a weird language 90% of the time, no raiding nobody in stream, no hosting nobody in stream, making hacks, not supporting the community when we try to make challenge ladder and tournament, always try to think about himself and dint cares about other... Ur just like the perfect killer for this gam and peoples support you, what kind of world we live in, congratulation  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:40:23 PM by Delete ME NOW! »

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2021, 01:39:51 PM »
Did you ever raid or host anyone u8? No, ur way to much scare to lose those 45 user you got, its all ur life lol

every weekend what now?

So since he cant stream more then me hes goes back to 4 hours stream per day and tell everyone i got no life when he was streaming 11 hours a day 1 month ago lol...

never did it, and never will do that like you, playing 12 or 24 hours per day one map and you are not good on this map, you never was pro never will be, wonder when you will accept that

boos just crushed you hard yesterday

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2021, 01:42:16 PM »

every week what now?

So since he cant stream more then me hes goes back to 4 hours stream per day and tell everyone i got no life when he was streaming 11 hours a day 1 month ago lol...

never did it, and never will do that like you, playing 12 or 24 hours per day one map and you are not good on this map, you never was pro never will be, wonder when you will accept that

boos just crushed you hard yesterday

Dj bobo beat me after 17 hours stream, wow big deal bro...  i BEAT YOU in a real true LEGIT 3V4, twice in the same day! REAL LEGIT 3V4 BRO..... Ive never lose a 3v4 of my life on gow Lol

And we all know phillip was a troll of ur stream who join our games, cuz everytime we both stream and we playing togheter you finish by losing 3/4 of your games and rage log off.  :sob:

What was the plan u8, send phillip the ultra newb into ur games so i try to stack team and make me look like a stacker in front of ur viewers... SAD THINK cuz i take phillip the troll in my team while he was acting SUPER ULTRA newb '' like movie 2 to s12 ''' and you still lose bro  :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Dont you know Phillip5256?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 01:49:11 PM by Delete ME NOW! »