Author Topic: Server seems to be taking a hit lately  (Read 1222 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Server seems to be taking a hit lately
« on: May 19, 2021, 05:46:59 PM »
I'm trying to transition into becoming a successful stock trader. Not sure how it's going to go... But if it turns out the way I want it to turn out, and think there is a small possibility it could turn out.. I'm hoping to spend some substantial money advertising the server in the next 12 months.. And host some "high dollar" tournaments.

I really love this game.. I'd like to have the option of being able to play it for years/decades to come.

If anyone else feels the same it's going to take some effort on all of our parts to keep it alive.

Offline Wargasm

• Peon
    • View Profile
Re: Server seems to be taking a hit lately
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 06:32:53 PM »
Team ladder is the key.

Offline RipE[Eur0]

• Berserker
  • LAWL! LICK MY RIPESTICKZ0R H0M0 :D
    • View Profile
Re: Server seems to be taking a hit lately
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 05:36:02 AM »
well. if there ever will be "high dollar" tourneys. i wish u make there at least WARVID mandatory every single game. maybe a 5-8min late almost real time stream for every game for every player. hackin is too much risk when there is real money. when there is few bucks i dont care but if there is high money. there has to be strict rules and at least try to minimize the risk of hacking. also watchers can tip in discord etc. so many things.

if these kinda high cash tourneys happen. i will attend only if safe. warvids all games. no other watchers ingame than tourney hosts/admins.