Author Topic: Rit alin is a fucking theif  (Read 10122 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Rit alin is a fucking theif
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2021, 07:31:24 AM »
He stole something that didn't belong to him.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2021, 07:34:58 AM »
There is nothing stopping anybody in this community from creating their own Facebook page. Their own YouTube channel. Their own server. Their own Forum. Their own ladder. But apparently some of them would rather just steal somebody else's after they laid the foundation input into all the work

Offline ~ToRa~

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
  • The General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 07:51:57 AM »
Ok TK whatever your opinions may be this is something not really related the server.
Not like Ritalin hacked or attacked someone on the server.
I don’t think there is a case here to ban and lock Ritalin’s ip addresses for advertising on the war2combat channel regardless of who started it.
war2 > war3

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2021, 08:00:10 AM »
We will see how the community feels about it. If they're cool with ritalin stealing that page so be it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2021, 08:02:43 AM »
Or Ritalin can give it back. Take control of my Facebook page that has more users, and all will be right in the world

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2021, 11:28:38 AM »
Last time only I answered people question, I have(had?) Admin also
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline Harrywangs

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2021, 12:02:41 PM »
I know nothing about how this works and maybe others feel the same? (I'm assuming)

You gave him admin and he booted you? Then he booted Xurnt? How do you steal a FB page?

So, all FB admins have the same rights and can fuck each other over basically? I also have no idea what this Facebook group is. Just having a bunch of people who used to play on it so that you don't lose contact?

If we're possibly banning him from the server, he must be playing, otherwise it would be futile.

GREENWAVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I probably need more details above but I'm not sure I feel this is a banable offense unless this is some official proprietary war2 page. Otherwise, it seems more personal (moral) and something that we shouldn't have justification over. Dick move or not.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2021, 12:19:31 PM »
I'm going to need a little time to respond to all of this.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2021, 01:06:20 PM »
Yes. Any admin can remove any admin I believe after they have been admin 30 days.

So for example 30 days after ritalin gave mousey admin to my FB page, she was able to remove me.

FB doesnt give the creator of the page any "super admin" abilities on the FB page.

So basically my understanding is Burnt made the page years ago. Before I was ever an admin on the server.

He invited all of his war2 contacts to the page.. contacts he saved over the years. Emails etc.. he spent a few hundred dollars around the same time I did advertising the FB group to attract new members to the community. He uploaded different videos.. different events.. and at some point gave Ritalin admin access.

Unless ritalin has been smurfing or something.. flying under the radar.. he had no involvement in the community the past years.

Seems he came back out of nowhere, still isnt playing, but seemingly out of the blue took over burnts FB page without his permission. Removed burnt.. and is now editing all of the existing information on it to take it over as his own.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2021, 01:11:15 PM »
Why need time? You stole something that didnt belong to you. You've had plenty of time to respond. You've been logged on almost the entire time.

It's a pretty simple explainstion... just get on with it 

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2021, 01:12:46 PM »
i dont know how i feel about rit taking control of the facebook page.  maybe he shouldnt have, maybe it was stealing, idk.  seems to me it's between those guys and facebook though, why is it that the server administration should take a side?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2021, 01:18:24 PM »
Its definitely server related.

Weren't bans put in place when certain members doxed other members of the community on FB?

if someone were able to get the super admin password for this forum, demoted anyone else that could take it back, would we not be looking to permanently ban that member from the community?

The page is a part of this community that Ritalin had no right to steal. Just like this forum is a part of the community that ultimately belongs to il.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2021, 01:19:24 PM »
If we dont agree with what iL does with the forum.. or disagree with something he does outside the forum.. it doesnt give anyone the right to hijack it. Right?

Offline Szwagier

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2021, 01:20:08 PM »
burnt wanted kill it, I dont see past 2 years that he removed someone from admins

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 01:22:27 PM by Szwagier »
http://www.youtube.com/user/SzwagierR

Equinox - the dumbest person in this game, do not argue with an idiot, because he will bring you to his level and overcome with experience

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2021, 01:21:16 PM »
But.. we can make a new forum if we aren't happy. Just like Rit had the ability to make his own war2 FB page. But he didnt do that. He took over what someone else already built without their permission