Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Server.War2.ru / Re: Dedicated to Vladimir aka VOVA1
« Last post by Mistral on February 18, 2024, 11:59:50 AM »
eternal memory for Vova1
i remember when he played chop he liked to use mages and cast blizz on full mana all in one spot
Server.War2.ru / Dedicated to Vladimir aka VOVA1
« Last post by tolsty on February 18, 2024, 11:22:02 AM »
My English is not enough to write everything that I wrote on the Russian forum. The translator will not be able to translate some subtleties. So I'll try to write briefly.
For the second time I find out that a War2 player, whom I knew on the server for a long time and whom I treated with respect, has died. The first time was in 2020. It was Choppy. Also in the year of his 60th birthday...
I will remember VOVA1 as a true chop card fan. As a person with whom we fought shoulder to shoulder for several years, with whom we went through many battles in our favorite game on our favorite map.
A person is alive as long as the memory of him is alive. He will continue to live, including in his children.
Wow, that was fast! Thanks, Danny. I'm starting with the Human campaign. For some reason the first Orc mission crashes when I select a resolution of 1280x704 using ROH_HD.exe. Any ideas on why?

did you download the new files ? ROHfiles folder + new plugin files?

Remember to not set more than 1 pluginROH file in your Plugin folder.

I'm checking out and seems to load ok, unless I missed up something. Thank you for the feedback, bud. I cant check out all the possible issues for myself.

Edit:

Try to check the missions out with a smaller resolution like 960x544 (resolution = 3 on widescreen ini file)
Wow, that was fast! Thanks, Danny. I'm starting with the Human campaign. For some reason the first Orc mission crashes when I select a resolution of 1280x704 using ROH_HD.exe. Any ideas on why?
if you playing on server you can use command /song X
just write in chat /song 10 or something
songs are from 0 to 26
you can play any of them in multiplayer on serv

I'm playing offline campaigns only. I know the game can't save the music position, but can the current track keep playing where it is? In other words, disable a saved game from loading any track at all.

i've randomized the music. Each time it starts a new mission, restarts or reloads a game, it will play a new music. It will be in next version.

Nice, can't wait!

i've uploaded road of heroes v8.6.

New feature to randomize the music in-game & Friendly mode. Even easier difficulty than 2nd mode.

i hope you enjoy it
Server.War2.ru / Re: [Release] Warcraft II Widescreen / High resolution patch
« Last post by fois on February 15, 2024, 10:29:24 PM »
so i have the lobby map files, yet i see no map preview in the lobby =[
how do i fix?

Did you manage to get this working Chayliss?

He told me on discord that he fixed it

Update:

Added new dedithering shader "jinc2-dedither.glsl" (enable it if your fog of war is looking weird)

Added new textures for resolutions up to 4k (Thanks to Kipp!)

Added updated version of MMblack plugin (changes black to pink on minimap)

The game can now load .png files directly (no more conversion required) - see Data folder

Added new resolutions: 1280x800, 1120x480, 1024x768
songs are from 0 to 26

I'm playing offline campaigns only. I know the game can't save the music position, but can the current track keep playing where it is? In other words, disable a saved game from loading any track at all.

i've randomized the music. Each time it starts a new mission, restarts or reloads a game, it will play a new music. It will be in next version.

Nice, can't wait!
songs are from 0 to 26

songs are from 0 to 26

starting over when you load a saved game
no, game cannot save music position
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10