Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Mods & Development / Re: Wall Balance mode (multiplayer)
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 29, 2024, 07:52:40 PM »
Am I missing something? What changed?
Strategy & Replays / Re: Rebalancing warcraft 2: human edition
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 29, 2024, 07:20:46 PM »
fun fact, goblins and dwarfs have a little different movement animations
because of that haste spell working better on dwarfs
you can test, without buff they move same speed
but with haste dwarfs are faster that goblins
if you want real numbers then
haste makes goblins move 2 frames faster
but dwarfs will move 4 frames faster

Well that's new news this doesn't matter in 1v1 tho which matters more than team games in my opinion
« Last post by Mistral on August 29, 2024, 08:29:02 AM »
fun fact, goblins and dwarfs have a little different movement animations
because of that haste spell working better on dwarfs
you can test, without buff they move same speed
but with haste dwarfs are faster that goblins
if you want real numbers then
haste makes goblins move 2 frames faster
but dwarfs will move 4 frames faster
Strategy & Replays / Re: Rebalancing warcraft 2: orc edition
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 28, 2024, 06:54:12 PM »
Hating on whirlwind part 2: so I realized that since whirlwind costs a 100 mana it could be spammed easily and with couple death knights you could make 4-8 whirlwinds and block certain places now that might be why blizzard made the reach of this spell bad since u could spam it and it can wander to everywhere so it might have been considered too OP by blizzard now the problem is all units can outrun whirlwind so you don't get any value of that mana used look I don't think this spell needs damage increase or lower mana cost all it needs is some more reach and it will be a fantastic spell it doesn't even have to kill units it can just soften them up or force enemies to change positions the current whirlwind range makes it so easy to dodge and it won't force relocating player units that often due to its range taking out a good portion of the threat or fear of getting clapped hard by whirlwind  but damn blizzard the spell is so cool u didn't have to do it this dirty ):
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 28, 2024, 06:43:11 PM »
A unique interaction for humans is demo squads die instantly when invisibility is casted on them while its unique interaction but its honestly more of a minus for humans than plus honestly humans simply lack any sort of buff for their units orcs get attack damage increase , invulnerable buff , movement speed buff  while humans only get healing which is garbage and invisibility that takes up 200 mana without enhancing a unit stats basically humans get no buffs for their stats using magic I don't know why blizzard thought its a goos idea but my theory is they gave humans health restoration and gave orcs anything but health restoration but problem is the health restoration spell is so bad and ineffective.

Goblin sappers can get hasted and orcs can do some shenanigans with that sadly since invisibility kills demo squad humans don't get to do cool stuff with them if THIS isn't some hardcoded BS and is changeable then Im considering adding that into the list of changes for humans , its implications sound really good for humans giving them another tool to harass economy other than blizzard or even knock out forts LOL I could imagine strats being built around invisible demo squads something like human fast castle onto 2 gnomish inventors and a mage tower.
Mods & Development / Re: Wall Balance mode (multiplayer)
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 27, 2024, 07:05:12 PM »
Are walls even that good? I get they can block the path but you need to construct each little segment right? Damn that would require a good amount of work on the player side.
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 27, 2024, 01:55:00 PM »
Not to mention the bad education system that rewards students for not studying for 11 years straight then at 12th they are expected to somehow comprehend the fact that they have to study to succeed like you could pass exams without solving anything and just writing down your name most teachers don't give a damn some do but most just want that sweat payment without teaching even properly , whats worse is the education system doesn't even meet or creates the personnel with required skills to suit the market somehow half of the people want to be doctors and engineers and they can't even read arabic correctly , private schools sees the parents of students as walking wallets so u have to go to government schools which aren't very good for the most part , farmers are screwed constantly facing deficit  , a lot of citizens refuse to work in craftsmanship jobs heck most partner with a syrian who runs the whole business (food for example) due to people not wanting to work in things like factories these factories then bring in foreign labor from india Bangladesh and Pakistan who are willing to work for minimal wage who live drink and sleep in the factories  which means u have to abide by the same principles and rules even though you have a house a family and pills , the colleges are scammers they make you pay for every little silly thing and its worse for syrian refugees they rob you of every ounce of cash  , Egyptians occupy most of the construction work literally every field outside government tasks is occupied by non Jordanian citizens and they don't even grant you citizenship  its just sad.
General Discussion / Re: anti-capitalism thread
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 27, 2024, 01:31:42 PM »
Im reviving this thread cuz we need communism again the working conditions are horrible 12 hours shifts nearly 7 days a week you are treated like cattle expected to be a weight lifter if u work in factories shitty payment that can't get u to half of the month ZIS iz the work environment in jordan...You need to look far and wide to get a job anyway and u won't get accepted half of the time , NOT to mention the entire system functioning in a capitalistic way little to no competence in employees in government buildings its awful I think a good part can be attributed to capitalism so screw capitalism.
Server.War2.ru / Re: War2Rebalanced - We need your feedback!!!
« Last post by Pandaprewmaster325 on August 27, 2024, 09:42:35 AM »
me
Huh so I guess nice to meet you ed
Server.War2.ru / Re: War2Rebalanced - We need your feedback!!!
« Last post by Mistral on August 27, 2024, 07:50:59 AM »
me
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10